• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Ammon and Ryan Bundy, along with five of their followers, were just acquitted of federal conspiracy and weapons charges, despite admitting to participating in an armed occupation of a federally owned Oregon wildlife sanctuary for six weeks last January and February.

...While Bundy’s armed rebellion led to a standoff and eventually violence with police, the defendant’s lawyers argued that prosecutors did not prove that they had conspired to prevent federal employees of the Fish and Wildlife Service or the Bureau of Land Management from doing their jobs.

http://usuncut.com/news/bundy-brothers-acquitted-armed-rebellion-oregon-wildlife-refuge/

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

I don't look to the secular world for justice of any kind.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

14 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

I don't look to the secular world for justice of any kind.

Neither do I . There are many,many corrupt people in our world and this would include police, judges, political candidates and it just goes on and on. Now Jesus Christ will be the perfect judge. :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,674
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Yeah well, from what I've seen, judge made the right call. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

42 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

Yeah well, from what I've seen, judge made the right call. 

You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

Romans 13:1  Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

I don't inadvertently through out scripture that I cherry pick to justify myself and my beliefs. I'm not calling anyone else out for doing this. I just wanted you to know my take on things. These men traveled from their homes to make a name for themselves by disrupting the lives of others.  Those who lived in the vicinity of this standoff had their peace of mind disturbed by people because of an issue that had nothing to do with them.

There is no honor in what these men did. what they did was self serving and that is why it ended up as benign as it did. Nothing was proven and there was no penilty for bringing unnecessary drama into the back yards of those who were inocent of anything except living in the vacinity.  My only hope is that, if there is a next time, it will end with the same puff of smoke.

There's plenty of honor. They are right, the government has no right to own land like that, and the government has been slowly encroaching on peoples rights moreso every year. You may not like how they did it, you may not like them, but they were willing to take a stand for what they believe in-even if it meant going to jail, or worse, while most "Christians" are scared to even admit they are Christians outside of the church doors. You can quote "those that live by the sword" to me all day long, its not what these men are doing. There is a difference between being willing to use violence, and living violently. By your definition, Jesus Himself should be put to jail for running people out of the temple with a whip.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

32 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

They are right, the government has no right to own land like that, and the government has been slowly encroaching on peoples rights more so every year.

Absolutely correct. And the civil disobedience of these people is commendable.  It is good to see that they were vindicated and cleared.

Under Obama, there has been more abuse of power as well as negligence in applying the laws which really matter, e.g. border security. It could only get worse under Clinton.

What's even sadder about it, is when a ultra liberal group of people destroy and burn down cities, destroying private property and ruining people's lives, the people are hailed as heroes for "civil rights" even though their cause is based largely on fictitious wrongs.

When a conservative group protests government overreach on empty land, while not destroying private property or beating cops, they are all the sudden bad guys, because a few government employees couldn't go to work, and because, oh my gosh, they had guns (of which they never shot any of them at anyone) 

Fact of the matter is, I may not agree with Bundy on a lot of things, but as far as protests go, he's at least got his sights centered on the appropriate target-the government, and as such limited collateral damage. Which is a lot more then can be said for the BLM movement.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 10/28/2016 at 4:55 PM, The_Patriot2016 said:

When a conservative group protests government overreach on empty land, while not destroying private property or beating cops, they are all the sudden bad guys, because a few government employees couldn't go to work, and because, oh my gosh, they had guns (of which they never shot any of them at anyone) 

As far as I remember, the government employees were not hindered from going to work by the demonstrators, but rather by the government.

As far as not shooting anyone, it was the government that assassinated the most respected leader of the group via a hidden sniper, and the critical evidence about the circumstances of that shooting have been concealed by the government.

On 10/28/2016 at 2:38 PM, Churchmouse said:

You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

10 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

As far as I remember, the government employees were not hindered from going to work by the demonstrators, but rather by the government.

As far as not shooting anyone, it was the government that assassinated the most respected leader of the group via a hidden sniper, and the critical evidence about the circumstances of that shooting have been concealed by the government.

I watched the video, and don't recall him being shot by a secret sniper, but rather multiple times by trigger happy cops. (Not sure if the video is still out there, but it was all on video) Now, it doesn't change the point your trying to make, that the only people actually shooting was the government,  but it's important to separate the facts from the fiction so as not to lose our credibility and get blown off as crazy conspiracy theorists.