IGNORED

2 Undisputed Artifacts In Chicago and London Prove That The Biblical God Exists.

rontiger

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

Dr. Alan R. Millard is a renowned scholar and Christian. He has authored one of the most important articles in biblical archaeology ; please Google : " Sennacherib's Attack on Hezekiah Alan Millard "  or:

https://tyndalebulletin.org/article/30570-sennacherib-s-attack-on-hezekiah The article is from Tyndale Bulletin 36(1985) pp.61-77.

Dr. Millard explains how an ancient artifact called the Taylor Prism - which King Sennacherib made in the days of Isaiah(about 700 BC)- gives strong empirical evidence that YHWH  God actually exists. It has a twin prism in Chicago called the Oriental Institute Prism/ the Chicago Prism. There are also several other similar prisms. These are known as the Annals(writings) of Sennacherib.

(If you read the first 5 and last 5 pages it might still be good enough to understand the amazing proofs of biblical Isaiah's veracity.)

This is undisputed  extra-biblical(from outside the Bible-explaining for the youth)evidence that the book of Isaiah is historically true.

But Dr. Millard also shows us, on page 71,  that Isaiah 37:36's "Angel of the Lord" is historically and supernaturally true. Dr. Millard notes that King Sennacherib tells Hezekiah- in the Taylor  Prism- to send the tribute(gifts) "after me ".

Why is this so important? Well Sennacherib was the world's most powerful king by far. He normally would have directly accepted the tribute gifts -and would have certainly killed Hezekiah as leader of the rebellion. But King Sennacherib did neither because he knew that his soldiers were supernaturally slain by the Angel of the Lord! He was scared as a child and ran back to Nineveh without directly accepting the tribute gifts!

Sennacherib, in the Taylor Prism , gives further objective evidence of the reality of the Angel of the Lord, by telling us he did not conquer Hezekiah in Jerusalem.

***An actual picture of Isaiah 36:1,2 exists in the British Museum.

Please google: Lachish

And tell the children this simple picture proof of the Bible if you think it will strengthen their faith.

Edited by rontiger
put a period at end of title

Please See the next reply below about the 16 year old Texas Christian girl who came home crying from school, 

Also See the following reply for an amazing link that shows the actual picture of Isaiah 36:1 as all scholars affirm and even Wikipedia affirms also. 

Edited by rontiger
updating

https://www.windowintothebible.com/

See the actual undisputed , scientifically proven picture of Isaiah 36:1. All scholars (and even Wikipedia: Lachish Relief) affirm it is genuine-discovered near Mosul , Iraq , at the proven site of ancient Nineveh in the fully preserved palace of Sennacherib.

Please click Artifacts> OTwarfare.> Lachish(also see the actual Wall of Jerusalem that Isaiah and the people of Jerusalem sat on in Isaiah 36-37 in the Jerusalem/Hezekiah section of the above website.

please share the above website run by a small family in New Zeal. 

Window Into The Bible | Windowintothebible

A 16 year-old Texas Christian came home home crying because all her schoolmates told her the Bible is myth. I told her and her mom about the "windowintothebible.." site and they thanked me so much. I asked her why her youth pastor wasn't teaching proven biblical events and people. She couldn't say. I do not live in Texas btw.

I have even used this to bring my ex-Christian cable guy back to Christ.

It works so please share with fellow Christians. The NZ family has done the hard work traveling the world to photograph the artifacts.

Your rewards will be great in heaven ; never has it been easier to keep Christians from leaving the faith.  A Kirk Cameron TBN podcast said 60 to 80 percent of Christian youth are leaving the faith.- And we have a scientifically proven miracle they do Not know about!

So please share if you can and protect Christian civilization! It can be historically proven that Westerners are  alive today only because of Christian Church bellfounders  who invented the bronze cannon, which kept Europe from being destroyed by the superpower of  the 1400s/15th century -the Muslim Ottoman Empire, hundreds of years ago.

Let us repay the favor they did for us ! -only because of Jesus of course!

• Thumbs Up 1

• rontiger changed the title to 2 Undisputed Artifacts In Chicago and London Prove That The Biblical God Exists.