• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Brother

"You can lead a horse to water..............."  You are saying your wife is a Christian?Where is Christ in her life,I see no good fruits-do you? I'm sorry,if I get a lot of flack for what I'm about to say"I don't care".....as a Born Again Believe there is not one WORD in that Bible that I doubt & if God Says that He has given us a sound mind,then indeed,we have a sound mind!!!!....

King James Bible
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7

Let me ask you this,do you stand on every Word that is Written? I say this with love my Brother......are you not head of household?I don't buy into any of this mental debilities etc,,,,etc,,,It's spiritual warfare,period! When you are a Born Again Believer you are Indwelled with Holy Spirit & by His Power you have access to the very Heart & Mind of Christ Jesus............unless it is HINDERED by the flesh......,there is that Position of Victory that Christ has afforded both you & your supposedly "Christian" spouse,I do believe it is time to step u p to the plate & love that woman as Christ loves His Church & time to take responsibility as her head......go to the Pastors,the Elders,Christian Counseling  BY ALL MEANS But most IMPORTANTLY,it is time she walk away from mother & cling to her husband........things things can only be done with Love,the Love of Christ in you my friend.....

God is not the Center of your lives,not the Center of this marriage & if He is not,it will never work.......you need to talk to her & lay down the law(the Law of Love,Grace,mercy,Forgiveness,Compassion) & bring her with you to Gods Throne o f Grace,in prayer & supplication TOGETHER.....but as I said,"You can lead a horse to water....."Where is the woman you fell in love with?Were you both Christians? Lots of info needed to fully understand ...  However,I tell you this, If she returns to her FIRST LOVE & you do too then with all Authority & Power you both will step on these serpents & scorpions  and by His Stripes you both ARE HEALED

Praying for you both.....with God nothing is impossible but it is His Will that is what you must find out,only He can lead you & guide you there                                                          With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Amen to that Kwik