• Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 11/7/2016 at 2:04 AM, Sister said:

Leonardo Von

No matter what, when discussing the truth, we are always going to offend someone if they don't agree.  It can't be helped.  Jesus offended the Jews also which is why they didn't like him.  I am only interested in truth, and have no respect of persons, whether Jew, Christian, atheist, whatever, the truth must always come first, and we can leave feelings out of this. 

Proverbs 24:23   These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment.

Hi Sister,

Grace and mercy and peace from our Lord Jesus Christ.

This affirmation let me concerned about you. I wait some time to write because I got wonder whether I should post or not. However, I deem this can help others too.

I agree with you that the truth is important and never we ought to give up of the truth for nothing and nobody. If you are able to live in total integrity before the wicked without giving in (as teaches Proverbs 28.4 and Proverbs 25.26), praised be Jesus in your life (and I hope to live this and even be able to die for it if necessary).

However, with all love in Christ, I say: the truth without love is very dangerous. Many of the persons that asked the crucifixion of Jesus, thus acted thinking that they were caring for the truth (see Matthew 26.65,66) when, in fact, they were killing the Truth. Many cruelties have been committed in name of the truth over the history.

Many times we scrap true friendships for sake of a moment of silliness. How many times we lose blessings because we ignore what Jesus said:

·         “Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. But if he will not hear [ thee, then ] take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell [ it ] unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican. Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” (Mathew 18.15-20).

We cut, of our lives, relationships that could have been blessing if we had not had become irreconcilable (2Timothy 3.3). Maybe if we had tried a little bit more, we will have discovered how great treasure was hidden inside his heart specially for us.

I don’t give up the truth, but also don’t want to give up the persons. Hence I to try to reprimand with love, humility, etc. I don’t desire that nobody thinks that is my intention to criticize, harm, etc., but to help.

It’s truth that Jesus scold with vigor (for example in Matthew 21.12; 23.33; Luke 13.32). However, Jesus don’t only have love: He is the love in essence (1John 4.8,16). Difficultly we will be able to do such a thing without hurt somebody.

Let it be clear the difference: it’s one thing to injure somebody, it’s another thing the person feel oneself offended with our love and truth.

Summarizing: I wish the truth, but I desire the persons too.

Finally, please: be careful, careful not to kill Jesus in weak hearts:

·         “Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, [ but ] not to doubtful disputations.” (Romans 14.1).

·         “We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.” (Romans 15.1).

May Jesus teaching us to deal with the truth so that our communion with Him through people increases:

·         “That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [ is ] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.” (1John 1.7).

I wish to make it clear: my intention isn’t find fault, but help you (and me too, inasmuch as I also need to be more and more fond with the persons. Help me in prayer, please. The love never is enough, as said Paul in Romans 13.8).

Best regards.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 11/6/2016 at 10:04 PM, Sister said:

Leonardo Von

No matter what, when discussing the truth, we are always going to offend someone if they don't agree.  It can't be helped.  Jesus offended the Jews also which is why they didn't like him.  I am only interested in truth, and have no respect of persons, whether Jew, Christian, atheist, whatever, the truth must always come first, and we can leave feelings out of this. 

Proverbs 24:23   These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment.

I don't think you can compare us to Jesus in deciding what's true and what it is that we personally think is true.

And the secret in not offending some is to never tell them they are wrong....   but that you can't see what they are trying to put across and to agree to disagree.....     when you tell me I am flat wrong, it sets off things that are hard to control and much of the people here just can't.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 11:32 PM, Sister said:

Revelation 13:1   And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

God gave Moses two Sets of Ten Commandments to deliver the Hebrews out of Egypt, and out of the Sea.  Revelation 13:5 goes on to say, 42 Months, the Gospels Law is stated, matching Revelations 11, and eliminating the conclusion of a "Sign of Divorce", because God chooses not to reveal the Body of Jesus a third time or give a "Sign of Divorce" at all, once in Egypt, and once in Sodom (Jerusalem) (Rev. 11:8)................then the Antichrist dies on the Three Days of Darkness, with nothing happening at all no Signs and no Wonders.  (All we have to do is wait, until the 42nd month from Flight 370 and that's it................anything else inbetween is only a very small possibility, "Tree that is the Healing of the Nations in Revelation 22:2, like a Christmas Tree" is one logical association, this is only a small possibility, until it is invalidated beyond a reasonable doubt).

On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 7:38 AM, Leonardo Von said:

The eighth king (the antichrist) come from one of the seven, to wit, from Israel (Revelation 17.11). Remember that the antichrist is one who will attempt to place himself in the role of Christ.

I agree that ten kings rule in the shadows (they are the global elite). In fact, they are provoking wars and also staging wars (hence rumors of wars). By the way, I liked very much when you said that the aim of all this is to intimidate us so that we accept changes in the laws (described in Daniel 7.25). I never had thought therein.

REVELATION 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
LEVITICUS 25:9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth [day] of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
LEVITICUS 25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout [all] the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

God is talking about an observance of the Sabbath ... like Sabbatical Sets (seven times seven) or Jubilees (50 year cycles), this language is a parallel.  What happened 70 years ago from Today? The Independence of Isreal ... What happened 50 years ago from Today? The Vietnam War and most likely the First Resurrection of the Antichrist was completed (Three Resurrections like John).  The "Short Space" is a parallel period of time, that is the Antichrist Lifespan is Equal to Jesus's length, Luke 3:23, if Jesus lived a "Short Space" of about 30 years, then so does the Antichrist as a represntative of Joseph.

REVELATION 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
MICAH 5:5 And this [man] shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men.

God is talking about the Eighth Day Sabbath of Revelation (Jehoiachin's Contradiction) Eight (God is Not Seen because Jesse's Eight Son was not identified, only David the Seventh 1 Chronicles 2:15) or Eighteen (God is seen because Ezekiel 48:35, declares the Sign of Divorce) , answered with the Mass Murder of the Antichrist, according to Revelation 11) (No Sign of Divorce only Global Euthanasia on 8/21/2017, if that is true).

REVELATION 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
I KINGS 11:31 And he said to Jeroboam, Take thee ten pieces: for thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, Behold, I will rend the kingdom out of the hand of Solomon, and will give ten tribes to thee:

What is God Talking About? You were given Three Sets of Ten Commandments (Two to Moses, One to Joshua).  God is invalidating the 10 Commandments that identifies with Babylon and this invalidates the 42 Months of Revelation, and any Sign of Divorce, and any possibility of mercy beyond the limited geographic area of the City of Philadelphia in the USA for 5 months.  This is good, not bad, because God is completing a point of discernment for the faithful by pushing aside the Events of Revelations to a large degree. (You have power with the Son of Man? and with God? Then mankind is a dump corpse.  God does not look to man for answer because Jesus has not given them any spiritual authority.  Billions must die blind that is the solution to the Gospel's Law, as you will understand soon, the rewards of "Suicide by Antichrist", even if the media and authorities choose to not publicly acknowledge the continually mass suicides of their kinds, that is the law) (Good and not bad that billions will die blind for the few souls receiving salvation as a point of discernment)

On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 0:11 PM, Sister said:

Micah 5:6   And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.

I hope you find this interesting, and I am interested in your thoughts on this.  It's a bit to process.

MICAH 5:6 And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver [us] from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.
II KINGS 19:35 And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they [were] all dead corpses.

144,000 of Joseph that is unified with the tribes and accounted is invalided, eliminating all and any Sign of Divorce until the 5 Months of Revelation when Global Euthanasia is Completed.  God comes as a thief in the night, and the dead in Christ are taken from the earth first this is a revolving theme and it must be done soon.

(In terms of Murder, I believe we need to hurt the Antichrist a little more or at least continue in our current pattern to ensure anything around December fails.  After that fails, I'm sure other truths may come about, this is not a bad thing)

Edited by A_Hobo

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 11/11/2016 at 0:43 AM, Leonardo Von said:

Hi Sister,

Grace and mercy and peace from our Lord Jesus Christ.

This affirmation let me concerned about you. I wait some time to write because I got wonder whether I should post or not. However, I deem this can help others too.

I agree with you that the truth is important and never we ought to give up of the truth for nothing and nobody. If you are able to live in total integrity before the wicked without giving in (as teaches Proverbs 28.4 and Proverbs 25.26), praised be Jesus in your life (and I hope to live this and even be able to die for it if necessary).

However, with all love in Christ, I say: the truth without love is very dangerous. Many of the persons that asked the crucifixion of Jesus, thus acted thinking that they were caring for the truth (see Matthew 26.65,66) when, in fact, they were killing the Truth. Many cruelties have been committed in name of the truth over the history.

Many times we scrap true friendships for sake of a moment of silliness. How many times we lose blessings because we ignore what Jesus said:

·         “Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. But if he will not hear [ thee, then ] take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell [ it ] unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican. Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” (Mathew 18.15-20).

We cut, of our lives, relationships that could have been blessing if we had not had become irreconcilable (2Timothy 3.3). Maybe if we had tried a little bit more, we will have discovered how great treasure was hidden inside his heart specially for us.

I don’t give up the truth, but also don’t want to give up the persons. Hence I to try to reprimand with love, humility, etc. I don’t desire that nobody thinks that is my intention to criticize, harm, etc., but to help.

It’s truth that Jesus scold with vigor (for example in Matthew 21.12; 23.33; Luke 13.32). However, Jesus don’t only have love: He is the love in essence (1John 4.8,16). Difficultly we will be able to do such a thing without hurt somebody.

Let it be clear the difference: it’s one thing to injure somebody, it’s another thing the person feel oneself offended with our love and truth.

Summarizing: I wish the truth, but I desire the persons too.

Finally, please: be careful, careful not to kill Jesus in weak hearts:

·         “Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, [ but ] not to doubtful disputations.” (Romans 14.1).

·         “We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.” (Romans 15.1).

May Jesus teaching us to deal with the truth so that our communion with Him through people increases:

·         “That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [ is ] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.” (1John 1.7).

I wish to make it clear: my intention isn’t find fault, but help you (and me too, inasmuch as I also need to be more and more fond with the persons. Help me in prayer, please. The love never is enough, as said Paul in Romans 13.8).

Best regards.

Greetings Leonardo Von

Ok, point taken.  What would you like to help me with Brother?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 10/30/2016 at 10:32 PM, Sister said:

Revelation 13:1   And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 13:2   And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The "beast" Daniel is looking at, is the head with 10 horns and 10 crowns on it.  This head.  This kingdom, on the last head.

Good morning all in Christ Jesus' name....

John sees a vision of all Seven of the Kingdoms that Conquered or Enslaved Israel, he sees this which represents the Five Kingdoms that have Fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia and Greece) the one Kingdom that was still a Beast during his time (Rome) and the one future Beast Kingdom that is yet to come (Revived Rome/Euro Union/10 Kings and the Anti-Christ/Little Horn). This is what John sees, in order for John and us to understand what the Seven Heads represented, the vision included the Leopard body, Bear feet and Lion mouth. This told us these Beasts were the same Beasts from Daniel. Then we had to figure out why this Beast in Rev. 17 says this Beast represents 5 Kings that have fallen, one that IS and one that IS YET TO COME !! So we understood there was Seven Kingdoms, and we had to find the common thread. Well that was easy, because we could look at the Leopard (Greece) Bear (Persia) and Lion (Babylon) and understand that all three conquered, enslaved or ruled Israel at some point at the zenith of their Kingdom. 

So we had to find the sum total of Seven that fit this profile. And as a matter of fact, that is easy to do. Egypt to Rome makes Six, and then the coming Kingdom/Beast will be the Seventh Head. John is seeing all Seven, not just the last head, on one body. The Last Head has 10 Horns. 

He can not be a Beast until he conquers Israel. That is why he is the Man of Sin/Anti-Christ but becomes the Beast. 

The 8th King is Satan/Lucifer himself, he possesses the Anti-Christ, but he was of the Seven because all of them were of the world and not of God. Satan is the power in high places ruling this world....2 Cor. 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Satan was head over all Seven Kingdoms, thus he was of the Seven, but will be the 8th King who possesses the Anti-Christ. As Daniel chapter 8 says his power will be mighty, not not by his own power, Daniel 8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

The Last Head is the European Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings.

22 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Good morning all in Christ Jesus' name....John sees a vision of all Seven of the Kingdoms that Conquered or Enslaved Israel, he sees this which represents the Five Kingdoms that have Fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia and Greece) the one Kingdom that was still a Beast during his time (Rome) and the one future Beast Kingdom that is yet to come (Revived Rome/Euro Union/10 Kings and the Anti-Christ/Little Horn). This is what John sees,

Firstly, I just want to say that I am not 100% with what I posted on this thread.  I am still trying to figure it out the finer details, but what you wrote above there is perfect!

in order for John and us to understand what the Seven Heads represented, the vision included the Leopard body, Bear feet and Lion mouth. This told us these Beasts were the same Beasts from Daniel. Then we had to figure out why this Beast in Rev. 17 says this Beast represents 5 Kings that have fallen, one that IS and one that IS YET TO COME !! So we understood there was Seven Kingdoms, and we had to find the common thread. Well that was easy, because we could look at the Leopard (Greece) Bear (Persia) and Lion (Babylon) and understand that all three conquered, enslaved or ruled Israel at some point at the zenith of their Kingdom. 

I'm following you, and this is good so far.

So we had to find the sum total of Seven that fit this profile. And as a matter of fact, that is easy to do. Egypt to Rome makes Six, and then the coming Kingdom/Beast will be the Seventh Head. John is seeing all Seven, not just the last head, on one body. The Last Head has 10 Horns. 

Yes agreed.

He can not be a Beast until he conquers Israel.

That is why he is the Man of Sin/Anti-Christ but becomes the Beast. 

...do you mean the 8th beast?

The 8th King is Satan/Lucifer himself, he possesses the Anti-Christ, but he was of the Seven because all of them were of the world and not of God. Satan is the power in high places ruling this world....2 Cor. 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Satan was head over all Seven Kingdoms, thus he was of the Seven, but will be the 8th King who possesses the Anti-Christ. As Daniel chapter 8 says his power will be mighty, not not by his own power, Daniel 8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

The Last Head is the European Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings.

Explained so wonderfully Revelation man. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

5 minutes ago, Sister said:

...do you mean the 8th beast?

I think we have to call him a King because he is the 8th and Rev. 17 was speaking of Kings. When they conquer Israel they all became Beasts, yet Satan was behind everyone of them, so he is the the 8th King but is a Beast also in that he seeks to destroy Israel. Its just a play on words, he is the 8th King of the Seventh Beast Kingdom. There would have to be another Beast Power other than Europe that comes to power to be the 8th Beast....If you catch my drift.

Rev. 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, (King) and is of the seven, (Kings)  and goeth into perdition.

Semantics I know, but to keep everything straight we must say there are 8 Kings and only 7 Beasts Kingdoms.

BY THE WAY, this is not from me, God just started giving all this to me in the last 6 months, so He is revealing much these days. God Bless

Just for the record I do not believe Satan would ever lower himself to enter a man....  not even the false prophet 

6 hours ago, other one said:

Just for the record I do not believe Satan would ever lower himself to enter a man....  not even the false prophet 

He entered Judas didn't he?

8 minutes ago, Sister said:

He entered Judas didn't he?

Yes he did..  but he doesn't need to now. He can just do it himself