Sister

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Revelation 13:1   And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 13:2   And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The "beast" Daniel is looking at, is the head with 10 horns and 10 crowns on it.  This head.  This kingdom, on the last head.

HEADS = EMPIRES.

7TH HEAD = LAST EMPIRE

LAST EMPIRE IS RULED BY 10 KINGS.

This kingdom has "the body" of a "leopard".  We know from Daniel that the Leopard represented Greece,...Greece gave us "democracy".  This final kingdom uses a democratic system.

LEOPARD = GREECE

GREECE = DEMOCRACY

DEMOCRACY = SYSTEM USED BY EUROPE, AND HER FAMILIES, THE WEST.

The feet of this kingdom are as the feet of a bear. 

The Bear is depicted as the last king of Persia in Daniel. 

THE BEAR = THE PERSIANS

The mouth of this beast is the mouth of a lion.

The Lion is depicted as Darius, the Mede, who's wings were clipped.

THE LION = THE MEDES.

This is going by bible definitions, not what symbols the nations have given themselves today, but by what God gave us.

I cannot see this last kingdom consisting of 10 nations, however I see the 10 kings are ruling this kingdom in the shadows,...fashioning it, controlling it.  This kingdom is a mixed kingdom. The main body is democratic (the west), it's as strong as iron, and it's smaller parts are of muslem nations, the clay.  They are working together.  The body being of a leopard is the dominant kingdom, using the rest.  There are weak and strong nations involved in this beast.  They work together, but they don't stick because they are different cultures.  If they work together, then they are up to something and the 10 kings in control are using them all for their own agenda.

The clay and the iron are mingling with each other, but because they are different cultures, they will not stick, hence why the Medes will stand up against the beast in the final days and be at war with this kingdom. They obviously don't get what they've been promised/bribed with.  God will divide them.

This beast has put on a good stage show.  Everything is for show, and all members have their own agenda. Radical muslems are paid by the West to cause disharmony in nations leaving them a total wreck, so the West can offer a solution.  This is all prep work, and they are working together.

Beware of wars and rumours of wars, because at the moment that's what they, rumours...to put fear into us, ...an excuse to change the laws.  Most of war is staged for now, and they have to take out a few to make it look real, but it will be for real in the end. 

So that's the beast, the one in control today, and when he "continues", ...when God says ok, and the dragon gives this beast his full power, he will only continue for 3 1/2 years.  This mean's that the end time beast is already here today operating, planning, scheming, and holds the reigns, ready to take over the whole earth soon ready to "continue",...keep going, but not for long.  Only 3 1/2 yrs.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

Hi, Sister

Grace and mercy and peace from our Lord Jesus Christ.

First of all, I liked the way how you organize the information.

8 hours ago, Sister said:

The "beast" Daniel is looking at, is the head with 10 horns and 10 crowns on it. 

I beg leave to make a slight observation: it was John (and not Daniel) that saw Revelation.

This head.  This kingdom, on the last head.

I liked your colocation, to wit, that the ten horns are in only one of the heads. However, I don’t believe that be in the last head, but in the second.

The heads are empires (like you said), which are:

1.    Egypt;

2.    Israel;

3.    Assyrian;

4.    Babylon;

5.    Media-Persia;

6.    Greece;

7.    Roman.

The eighth king (the antichrist) come from one of the seven, to wit, from Israel (Revelation 17.11). Remember that the antichrist is one who will attempt to place himself in the role of Christ.

The feet of this kingdom are as the feet of a bear. 

The Bear is depicted as the last king of Persia in Daniel. 

THE BEAR = THE PERSIANS

The mouth of this beast is the mouth of a lion.

The Lion is depicted as Darius, the Mede, who's wings were clipped.

THE LION = THE MEDES.

This is going by bible definitions, not what symbols the nations have given themselves today, but by what God gave us.

The feet of bear are Media-Persia, whose prominent king is Cyrus (see Ezra 1.1-4; Isaiah 44.28; 45.1), the first king of the Persia.

The lion represents the Babylon. Nebuchadnezzar is that whose wings were clipped. This happen in (Daniel 4.31-33) when, then, he recognized that he wasn’t a god (like he thought).

I cannot see this last kingdom consisting of 10 nations, however I see the 10 kings are ruling this kingdom in the shadows,...fashioning it, controlling it. 

This beast has put on a good stage show.  Everything is for show, and all members have their own agenda. Radical muslems are paid by the West to cause disharmony in nations leaving them a total wreck, so the West can offer a solution.  This is all prep work, and they are working together.

Beware of wars and rumours of wars, because at the moment that's what they, rumours...to put fear into us, ...an excuse to change the laws.  Most of war is staged for now, and they have to take out a few to make it look real, but it will be for real in the end.

I agree that ten kings rule in the shadows (they are the global elite). In fact, they are provoking wars and also staging wars (hence rumors of wars). By the way, I liked very much when you said that the aim of all this is to intimidate us so that we accept changes in the laws (described in Daniel 7.25). I never had thought therein.

As for the feet of iron and clay:

•         Clay is Israel (Jeremiah 18.2-6).
  •          Iron is Rome, which, until now, is in power disguised as “catholic church”.

May Jesus bless you.

Edited by Leonardo Von

:(

Edited by Leonardo Von

:(

Edited by Leonardo Von

12 minutes ago, Leonardo Von said:

Hi, Sister

First of all, I liked the way how you organize the information.

Blessings to you Leonardo, grace and peace.

You have so much knowledge, and I am pleased to be discussing this with you. 

It was a bit rushed with this post and I must admit that a friend pointed out to me and caused me to see that "the body" of this beast is of a democratic system, when I saw this, the mouth of the Lion, and the feet of the bear, and what they represented made perfect sense now, how the iron and clay works together but doesn't stick.

I beg leave to make a slight observation: it was John (and not Daniel) that saw Revelation.

Yes, my mistake. I had Daniel on the brain!  Daniel described the Leopard, Lion, and Bear also.

The heads are empires (like you said), which are:

1.    Egypt;

2.    Israel;

3.    Assyrian;

4.    Babylon;

5.    Media-Persia;

6.    Greece;

7.    Roman.

It should look more like this;

1.  Egypt

2.  Assyria

3.  Babylon

4. Medo/Persia

5.  Greecia

6.  Roma

7.  End time beast (turns into the 8th)

Israel was not an empire, only a people, or a nation ruling over their own, but never an empire with large territories.

The eighth king (the antichrist) come from one of the seven, to wit, from Israel (Revelation 17.11). Remember that the antichrist is one who will attempt to place himself in the role of Christ.

Revelation 17:10   And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Revelation 17:11   And the beast that
was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

This is going to be hard to explain, how I understand it, ... I'll try my best.

The above is now referring back to this scripture below; 

Revelation 17:7   And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:8   The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Looking at the whole beast now, from beginning to end (that carries the whore), not just the last empire (head), but all the empires combined that "arose" out of this beast.

To put bluntly, and to go spiritually deeper, he is speaking of "Babel".

Babel was "one" in the beginning.  One king, one language, one belief.  Easy for Satan to control when all are "one" and in "agreement".  He only got so far back then, but God put a stop to his plan by dividing their language and breaking their bond.  Babel was then weakened. Her strength gone, new kingdoms arose, new cultures developed,  and the world scattered. Satan's plan squashed for the time being. 

....But Satan will be permitted this time to bring the world together again as "one" spiritually through the Son of Perdition, providing "one king" to rule like before, so authority and worship will be unified once again, like it was in the beginning after the flood. Nothing new under the sun.

So Babel was, the system in power before, was not during John's day, and shall be again during the last empire's rule when the Mark of the beast is introduced by another type of Nimrod, only more powerful.  When the false prophet arises, Babel is back.

(This is not to be confused with Rev 13:3, that one is different)

So Please take time to consider this.

THE "BEAST" THAT "CARRIES" THE HARLOT = BABEL

BABEL'S ROOTS CREATED LEADING KINGDOMS = THE 7 HEADS

THE 10 KINGS  SHOOT OUT OF THE LAST HEAD = THE 7TH KINGDOM

THE 7TH KINGDOM SHOOTS OUT THE FALSE PROPHET, AND THIS KINGDOM WITH HIM LEADING IS THE ONE THAT MORPH'S INTO BABEL AGAIN, THE 8TH KINGDOM.  For the world will worship him.

Babel never died, she just went dormant but is making her way back. 

Micah 5:6   And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.

I hope you find this interesting, and I am interested in your thoughts on this.  It's a bit to process.

Hi, Sister

On 10/31/2016 at 2:11 PM, Sister said:

You have so much knowledge, and I am pleased to be discussing this with you. 

I also am pleased to be talking about the Sacred Scripture with you. Further considering that you wish to discover the truth and to share the scripture (me too). And I see that you really meditate on the Sacred Scripture deeply. I am happy for this. Amid such religious confusion, is very good to see persons that search the truth with sincerity and a deep desire.

"the body" of this beast is of a democratic system.

In fact, this beast from a democratic system, but not because the body of the beast was like to a leopard, but because the beast rises up out of the sea (Rev 13.1). The sea is the common people (Rev 17.15).

Israel was not an empire, only a people, or a nation ruling over their own, but never an empire with large territories.

About this, let’s see the Sacred Scripture:

• ·         “And Solomon reigned over all kingdoms from the river unto the land of the Philistines, and unto the border of Egypt: they brought presents, and served Solomon all the days of his life.” (1Kings 4.21).
  • ·         “For he had dominion over all [ the region ] on this side the river, from Tiphsah even to Azzah, over all the kings on this side the river: and he had peace on all sides round about him.” (1Kings 4.24).
  • ·         “And there came of all people to hear the wisdom of Solomon, from all kings of the earth, which had heard of his wisdom.” (1Kings 4.31).
  • ·         “And he reigned over all the kings from the river even unto the land of the Philistines, and to the border of Egypt.” (2Chronicles 9.26).

By Solomon the Eternal accomplished His promise to Israel:

•          “And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.” (Exodus 3.8).

However, through his fleshly wisdom, Solomon reigned also over the kings of all the earth.

I hope you find this interesting, and I am interested in your thoughts on this.  It's a bit to process.

Certainly, I am enjoying meditating on all this. You approach things that never came to my mind. For example:

Looking at the whole beast now, from beginning to end (that carries the whore), not just the last empire (head), but all the empires combined that "arose" out of this beast.

Although I had read Revelation several times, only now I am seeing the obvious: the woman isn’t sitting on the body of the beast, but on the seven heads at the same time (Revelation 17.9).

Babel was "one" in the beginning.  One king, one language, one belief.  Easy for Satan to control when all are "one" and in "agreement".  He only got so far back then, but God put a stop to his plan by dividing their language and breaking their bond.  Babel was then weakened. Her strength gone, new kingdoms arose, new cultures developed,  and the world scattered. Satan's plan squashed for the time being. 

Also I never thought that the seven heads rise up out of the body of the beast.

The body of the beast (and not the heads) was like (and not equal) to a leopard, which is exalted for being swift and vigilant:

• ·         “Wherefore a lion out of the forest shall slay them, [ and ] a wolf of the evenings shall spoil them, a leopard shall watch over their cities: every one that goeth out thence shall be torn in pieces: because their transgressions are many, [ and ] their backslidings are increased.” (Jeremiah 5:6)
  • ·         “Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe [ them ]:” (Hosea 13:7)
  • ·         “Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle [ that ] hasteth to eat.” (Habakkuk 1:8)

Feet like of bear, which is related to its maternal care:

• ·         “For, said Hushai, thou knowest thy father and his men, that they [ be ] mighty men, and they [ be ] chafed in their minds, as a bear robbed of her whelps in the field: and thy father [ is ] a man of war, and will not lodge with the people.” (II Samuel 17:8).
  • ·         “Let a bear robbed of her whelps meet a man, rather than a fool in his folly.” (Proverbs 17:12).
  • ·         “I will meet them as a bear [ that is ] bereaved [ of her whelps ], and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.” (Hosea 13.8).

Mouth like of lion, which is related to devour men:

• ·         “Their roaring [ shall be ] like a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry [ it ] away safe, and none shall deliver [ it ].” (Isaiah 5.29).
  • ·         “For a nation is come up upon my land, strong, and without number, whose teeth [ are ] the teeth of a lion, and he hath the cheek teeth of a great lion.” (Joel 1.6).
  • ·         “Where [ is ] the dwelling of the lions, and the feedingplace of the young lions, where the lion, [ even ] the old lion, walked, [ and ] the lion's whelp, and none made [ them ] afraid?” (Nahum 2.11).
  • ·         “And say, What [ is ] thy mother? A lioness: she lay down among lions, she nourished her whelps among young lions. And she brought up one of her whelps: it became a young lion, and it learned to catch the prey; it devoured men. The nations also heard of him; he was taken in their pit, and they brought him with chains unto the land of Egypt. Now when she saw that she had waited, [ and ] her hope was lost, then she took another of her whelps, [ and ] made him a young lion. And he went up and down among the lions, he became a young lion, and learned to catch the prey, [ and ] devoured men.” (Ezekiel 19.2-6).
  • ·         “Will a lion roar in the forest, when he hath no prey? will a young lion cry out of his den, if he have taken nothing?” (Amos 3.4)

Come the question: where is this mouth (singular)? Is it in some of the heads, in the horn (as in Daniel 7.8) or in the body (inasmuch as John is describing the body of the beast in Revelation 13.2)?

I still don’t discover the importance of this, neither had time to think about Babel. I go to meditate on this during the afternoon. When I have an answer, I post.

I wait for your comments and ideas.

May Jesus speak with you and enlighten you.

Edited by Leonardo Von

Greetings Leonardo

In fact, this beast from a democratic system, but not because the body of the beast was like to a leopard, but because the beast rises up out of the sea (Rev 13.1). The sea is the common people (Rev 17.15).

Yes agreed, the whole beast rises out of the sea.  The sea (waters) stands for peoples and populations, nations and tongues.  Kings come out of the sea also, because they come out of nations and peoples.  Kings rise out of peoples.

Revelation 17:15   And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

But there's another king that will rise out of "the earth" (The false prophet).  He didn't rise out of the sea in the same sense.  He is earthborn, but his kingdom comes up from deep in the earth (the bottomless pit).  This kingdom didn't come out of peoples, but straight from the dragon.

Although I had read Revelation several times, only now I am seeing the obvious: the woman isn’t sitting on the body of the beast, but on the seven heads at the same time (Revelation 17.9).

Yes, the harlot is "ruling" over the 7 kingdoms that came of this beast.  It's her "system", and she is responsible for making the nations drunk. She's been there from the beginning, but the beast still carries her.

Revelation 17:7   And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

About this, let’s see the Sacred Scripture:

• ·         “And Solomon reigned over all kingdoms from the river unto the land of the Philistines, and unto the border of Egypt: they brought presents, and served Solomon all the days of his life.” (1Kings 4.21).
  • ·         “For he had dominion over all [ the region ] on this side the river, from Tiphsah even to Azzah, over all the kings on this side the river: and he had peace on all sides round about him.” (1Kings 4.24).
  • ·         “And there came of all people to hear the wisdom of Solomon, from all kings of the earth, which had heard of his wisdom.” (1Kings 4.31).
  • ·         “And he reigned over all the kings from the river even unto the land of the Philistines, and to the border of Egypt.” (2Chronicles 9.26).

By Solomon the Eternal accomplished His promise to Israel:

•          “And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.” (Exodus 3.8).

Leonardo, please consider this.  Under God's instructions, Israel conquered lands and peoples who were in their way, but she was a separate nation different from rest.  She ruled only over her own kings and peoples according to the commandments of God.  The nations she conquered were driven out, and not a part of her.  They have been her enemies ever since.....and although the nations heard of God's power working through Israel, they never converted, but kept to their own ways.  They never became one kingdom under the banner or leadership of Israel.  God kept Israel separate under strict instructions.  She was a holy nation, not an empire.

Leonardo

The body of the beast (and not the heads) was like (and not equal) to a leopard, which is exalted for being swift and vigilant:

• ·         “Wherefore a lion out of the forest shall slay them, [ and ] a wolf of the evenings shall spoil them, a leopard shall watch over their cities: every one that goeth out thence shall be torn in pieces: because their transgressions are many, [ and ] their backslidings are increased.” (Jeremiah 5:6)
  • ·         “Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe [ them ]:” (Hosea 13:7)
  • ·         “Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle [ that ] hasteth to eat.” (Habakkuk 1:8)

Feet like of bear, which is related to its maternal care:

• ·         “For, said Hushai, thou knowest thy father and his men, that they [ be ] mighty men, and they [ be ] chafed in their minds, as a bear robbed of her whelps in the field: and thy father [ is ] a man of war, and will not lodge with the people.” (II Samuel 17:8).
  • ·         “Let a bear robbed of her whelps meet a man, rather than a fool in his folly.” (Proverbs 17:12).
  • ·         “I will meet them as a bear [ that is ] bereaved [ of her whelps ], and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.” (Hosea 13.8).

Mouth like of lion, which is related to devour men:

• ·         “Their roaring [ shall be ] like a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry [ it ] away safe, and none shall deliver [ it ].” (Isaiah 5.29).
  • ·         “For a nation is come up upon my land, strong, and without number, whose teeth [ are ] the teeth of a lion, and he hath the cheek teeth of a great lion.” (Joel 1.6).
  • ·         “Where [ is ] the dwelling of the lions, and the feedingplace of the young lions, where the lion, [ even ] the old lion, walked, [ and ] the lion's whelp, and none made [ them ] afraid?” (Nahum 2.11).
  • ·         “And say, What [ is ] thy mother? A lioness: she lay down among lions, she nourished her whelps among young lions. And she brought up one of her whelps: it became a young lion, and it learned to catch the prey; it devoured men. The nations also heard of him; he was taken in their pit, and they brought him with chains unto the land of Egypt. Now when she saw that she had waited, [ and ] her hope was lost, then she took another of her whelps, [ and ] made him a young lion. And he went up and down among the lions, he became a young lion, and learned to catch the prey, [ and ] devoured men.” (Ezekiel 19.2-6).
  • ·         “Will a lion roar in the forest, when he hath no prey? will a young lion cry out of his den, if he have taken nothing?” (Amos 3.4)

I put this together so that you can see where I am coming from;

Daniel 7:4   The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

This vision was given during the reign of Babylon.  The four beasts were to come after Babylon.

Darius the Mede was amazed and "humbled"(wings clipped) when he saw that Daniel's God saved him from the den of lions . He was given a man's heart as he beheld God's glory and made this decree;

Daniel 6:25   Then king Darius wrote unto all people, nations, and languages, that dwell in all the earth; Peace be multiplied unto you.

Daniel 6:26   I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end.

Daniel 6:27   He delivereth and rescueth, and he worketh signs and wonders in heaven and in earth, who hath delivered Daniel from the power of the lions.

DARIUS KINGDOM = THE MEDES.

THE LION = THE MEDES (THEIR SYSTEM)

Now the leopard

Daniel 7:6   After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

ALEXANDER'S KINGDOM = GREECE

GREECE = DEMOCRACY

THE LEOPARD = A DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM

The bear

Daniel 7:5   And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

The fourth king of Persia was the most powerful king.  The three ribs in it's mouth are the three kings before him.  He is the fourth.

explanation here;
 Daniel 11:2   And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

THE BEAR = THE PERSIANS (THEIR SYSTEM)

I am only showing through Daniel, what empires the lion, leopard and bear represented in the past.

All seven kingdoms (heads) represent beasts, but the "end time beast" John is amazed at, is the last one.  It's this kingdom that is combined.  The body being a leopard, representing democracy, that same system Greecia ruled by is the dominant power of this last beast.  They are calling the shots in other words.

Revelation 13:1   And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 13:2   And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 13:3   And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Revelation 13:4   And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

When John says "The beast which I saw was like unto a leopard" etc....he is speaking not of the whole beast combined, but the last head which was wounded and healed.  This is the one that the dragon gives his authority to,...the last beast (head).  John is not amazed by all the other beasts, just concerned with this one, and this is the one he goes in depth about.

The reason why I brought this subject up, is because some say that "the end time beast" is Islam.  The scriptures disagree.  Islam is being used by the beast. They are working together in the shadows.  Islam has a loud mouth, and roars loud like a lion.  She's told to do this.

The West is in control of this beast. The Mede's/Persians are only tools used for the West's purposes.  They are making agreements behind closed doors.

Edited by Sister

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

3 hours ago, Sister said:

All seven kingdoms (heads) represent beasts, but the "end time beast" John is amazed at, is the last one.  It's this kingdom that is combined.  The body being a leopard, representing democracy, that same system Greecia ruled by is the dominant power of this last beast.  They are calling the shots in other words.

Exactly, which is why this was written :

Daniel 2:39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.

Interesting that God only made that statement about the leopard's kingdom bearing rule over "all the earth" in that dream explanation concerning the other kingdoms coming after Neb's Babylon, I've always discerned that God was very subtly telling us something additional within that statement, hence the beast that John observed having that body of a leopard which the whole world ("all the earth") worshipped ("obeyed"). 

God bless.

Hi Serving

That's an excellent point!  I never thought about that one, and now you have shown me.

Thank you.