Sign in to follow this  
SafeHabitation

Be Strong In The Lord (The Family Circle)

Allow me to formally introduce myself to you: My name is Harrison Okoyibo and I am a married man who is passionate about helping others both online/offline.

I am an ordinary guy who enjoys living life to the fullest. I love to travel and meet people, and I enjoy having quality conversations related to religion, family, parenting, marketing, and making a living writing online.

Shalom!

Edited by SafeHabitation

Hi SafeHabitation,

Pleased to meet you & welcome to the Worthy family, & thank you for those words of encouragement.

regards, Marilyn.

Hello , welcome to Worthy 

Welcome~!

I appreciate every Worthy members here... May the Lord grant you abundant grace for the journey ahead in Jesus name. Amen!

Edited by SafeHabitation
formatting

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By RarexxRose
      Community of believers, church home, a job, reminder to do whatever I need to do to get back into his Word, healing of the mind.
    • By JesusAngelPD777
      Shalom please pray for this family they are strong believers, and are currently living with a baby and have another one on the way.
      They have been making gymnastics with their finance for 13 months due to the fact that immigration seperated the family for 9 months and the father could not attend their first child birth, the wife stressed and shocked by the denied visa for her husband, led to their first baby born premature.

They had to relocate in a place where they could be together and the fees where much higher since they are not citizens there and have no social benefits nor healthcare ect...
      2 years later,
      It has impacted their financial situation and they are awaiting a miraculous approval for financial aid.
      Due to the complicated financial crisis the pregnant woman has not yet seen a doctor for the pregnancy which has reached 4 months now.
      She has many headaches and pain in various areas but endures while awaiting financial aid.

This week should be a week where they receive relief from several sources, please pray for their finances so that they can see a doctor and move forward with their life and finally solve their immigration situation.

Thank you.
    • By Ryan2203
      Will the lord forgive my loved ones? Is there any way I can ask him too?
    • By Michael37
      My fellowship preference is for mutually comforting faith among those who have "a yearning to fellowship with those of like faith, in order to liberally share something given freely by the Holy Spirit to reinforce them."
      Rom 1:11-12
      (11)  For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;
      (12)  That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.
      This preference for mutually comforting faith is both a deal maker and a deal breaker when it comes to my fellowshipping decisions. For something to be mutual there must be some reciprocity, or beneficial exchange between those concerned. If there is no comforting cooperation and participation from those I am assembling with for edification I soon part company with them, as Paul did with those who refuted his preaching in the synagogue at Corinth.
      Act 18:4-7
      (4)  And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks.
      (5)  And when Silas and Timotheus were come from Macedonia, Paul was pressed in the spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus was Christ.
      (6)  And when they opposed him, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean: from henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles.
      (7)  And he departed thence, and entered into a certain man's house, named Justus, one that worshipped God, whose house joined hard to the synagogue.
      Rather than forsake assembling anywhere with anyone because of a Scripture-based fellowship preference mature Christians prayerfully seek out like-minded companions who encourage one another and form supportive relationships.
      Heb 10:23-25
      (23) Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.
      (24) And let us consider one another for the stirring up of love and of good works,
      (25) not forsaking the assembling of ourselves, just as is the custom for some, but exhorting one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
      I hope your fellowship preference is among those who share mutually comforting faith in Christ.