cherubim

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Horribly sad that your family suffers so.
Have you considered having your family change their phone number? Or, there are providers that allow a block option on landlines and cell phones. It may cost extra but at least you don't have to change the phone number people you want to hear from know already.

Holding you and your family in prayer.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

On March 17, 2017 at 10:09 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

I would for starters try to talk to your kids about changing their numbers and blocking her from their emails (or even changing their email addys totally). Tell them how you feel about what is going on.

Thanks - that situation resolved and she finally backed off.  I sent her an email wishing her a happy birthday, but she's holding a grudge against me, when she was the one who did wrong.  I did what I could.  A worse trial hit - so I'm ready for a rest.

If we could only select our family members like we do our friends... ;)

I believe most every family has a person or two that holds grudges, or an ought against another. We forgive and leave the rest up to Him.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 4:51 PM, cherubim said:

Thanks - that situation resolved and she finally backed off.  I sent her an email wishing her a happy birthday, but she's holding a grudge against me, when she was the one who did wrong.  I did what I could.  A worse trial hit - so I'm ready for a rest.

Ah kewlness. I grant I was a bit late; glad you got it resolved.

• 3 years later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 11/1/2016 at 8:26 PM, cherubim said:

I underwent a medical procedure and was damaged and am now disabled. I have been at home and forgotten. So I am looking for advice. My sister never had a family and I had given her my adult children's cell phone #'s.  She abused it and invited them someplace where an unsafe individual was that I did not want them around. We had a blowout over it where she lied and blamed me for HER mistakes.  She caused unbearable trouble in my family, so I told her to leave my family alone.  Unbelievably, she completely ignored my request and is contacting my children.  It is causing unbearable harm in my family and she refuses to butt out - my husband called her a bully.  She is an unbeliever. I prayed but think satan is using her. I'm getting attacked in my mind because I worry she will lure them - I think she wants to make my family hers. I told her she needs psychological help but she blocked my emails yet contacts my children. My husband says to ignore her but I think she's a threat - and I don't like her pushing her way into our family causing trouble. She and her husband are worldly.  I so regret giving her their contact info that she has abused. What would others do?

Do what you can to have peaceful relations with all around you. Paul says that we should live in peace with all men.