Sign in to follow this  
Abby-Joy

Prayer request - attack on finances

7 minutes ago, shanee said:

yes,i have had someone play with my money before and it angered me wayyyyy to much...its one of those things that can anger someone if they dont be carefull...thats why in my Prayer i asked God to give you the understanding  to deal with this the way he would want...GB

I appreciate that a lot!!

7 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

I appreciate that a lot!!

Hallelujah:emot-handshake:

1 hour ago, shel said:

standing firm. You are a daughter of the God of the universe.

amen.Shel...! .yes BE STRONG!

1 hour ago, Abby-Joy said:

PS & btw (lol) ..... I could very easily break down when stuff like this happens.  You know how it is when evrything in the world is happening one after another, after another.... and you're under constant strain, but you bear up under it, and you hold things in and together, because you have to... ?  .... then that one "little" thing happens, and you burst into tears... have you ever had that happen?  This could very well have been that little straw that broke the camel's back, kind of thing.... I hold a lot inside, because I don't want my kids to stress ... but I have to make sure I make time to be alone with the Lord... and let go for a bit... let the floodgates open, and the tears flow where words fail .... He is so good to me Shel :emot-heartbeat:

It's ok to let it out and not bottle it up inside. ..I have been there many times in life. Take time to pray, talk to a friend and remember :

SISTER remember:

(Psalm 18:2)The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold" 

You   do the  OBEYING

We (WCF) do the PRAYING

God's Power

will do the the SWAYING!🌺

21 minutes ago, *~*Honey*~* said:

amen.Shel...! .yes BE STRONG!

It's ok to let it out and not bottle it up inside. ..I have been there many times in life. Take time to pray, talk to a friend and remember :

SISTER remember:

(Psalm 18:2)The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold" 

You   do the  OBEYING

We (WCF) do the PRAYING

God's Power

will do the the SWAYING!🌺

That's truly beautiful, Honey... I really needed that scripture reminder, thank you:emot-heartbeat:

... He alone is my Rock and my salvation ... oh my, how often we forget that we don't have to hold the world together (figuratively speaking) ..... breathing.... thank You, Abba :emot-heartbeat:

Praying!

On 11/2/2016 at 9:14 PM, Abby-Joy said:

Thank you both for praying.  I spent all day dealing with this.... I was at the bank till after closing and still have to go back.  They were really nice.  There were over 70 charges I had to dispute over a 6 wk period and they totaled to abut $900. :o:(  It could take weeks to get thru the process of disputing with the companies who took our money. *sigh*

Our account got pretty low... if we hadn't caught it today, they would have overdrafted us.  :( Satan isn't going to win, though.... we will keep giving, and with Christ, we have all we need.  :emot-heartbeat:

Praying.

Praying~!

On ‎2016‎/‎11‎/‎03 at 3:14 AM, Abby-Joy said:

Thank you both for praying.  I spent all day dealing with this.... I was at the bank till after closing and still have to go back.  They were really nice.  There were over 70 charges I had to dispute over a 6 wk period and they totaled to abut $900. :o:(  It could take weeks to get thru the process of disputing with the companies who took our money. *sigh*

Our account got pretty low... if we hadn't caught it today, they would have overdrafted us.  :( Satan isn't going to win, though.... we will keep giving, and with Christ, we have all we need.  :emot-heartbeat:

Your bank should be able to reverse it if you haven't authorised anything. Request that they reverse it. Either way, I will be praying for you darling. Have a lovely day.

On 11/2/2016 at 10:59 AM, Abby-Joy said:

I've just learned that almost $1,000 has been stolen from my bank account and am having to jump through hoops to get it back.  Please pray the bank, etc does the right thing and our funds are restored. 

This has happened to us (my husband and I) before in 2007/2008 ... the bank we were with for over 10 yrs began stealing our money.  The bank employees who tried to help us get our money back lost their positions, and the bank kept trying to take money, and forced us into bankruptcy. :(  

This time, it is a different bank (not the one we bank with), plus another company making bogus charges with our debit cards. :(   

Isn't modern technology wonderful.  I got a prepaid credit card from a truckstop that I pay all my bills on, that I pay with a card. I put what is needed on it at the first and the 15th. That way no one can do what these people are doing with you. I can also pay emergencies off when I don't have the money in the bank by getting a cash advance from my company and putting it on the card and then using that.

Sign in to follow this