• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/23/1995

Everybody that I baptized by the Power of God. I prayed with them until the received the Holy Ghost. And the same as if they received the Holy Ghost I did not let them leave until they got baptized.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I love these discussions.  They continually challenge me.

I think it interesting that Jesus said that those who break the commandments and teach others to do so would be called the least in the kingdom of heaven.  To be called the least in the kingdom one must be in the kingdom.

The kingdom is inside you.  Access comes by turning to God after a manner approved of God.  I came to Christ and received Him as Lord and Master, gaining entrance into the kingdom but later found myself cutting myself off again through unrepentant sin.  I lost the awe and wonder, the sheer joy of walking in the kingdom with God, at his right hand are pleasures forevermore.

I was saved by faith through grace.  I was taught of the grace of God in Christ and I believed therefore I possessed that grace which was evidenced by my ability to give it to others.  Show me a person who claims to have received Christ who does not possess that grace to give it unto others and I will show you a liar.  I can do things I once could not do because I do them THROUGH CHRIST IN ME.

I have a daily battle where I have to die to self, my flesh, and live unto God, presenting my body as a living sacrifice unto Him to do His will.  I don't always succeed.  Sometimes, like David, I suffer the separation from Christ through sin but confession combined with godly sorrow restores my soul and again I experience the joy of His Salvation.

I groan within myself desiring the redemption of my body.  Though I am born again, bourne of the Spirit, I still have this dead corpse to haul around that has sin dwelling in it.  Though I seek not to serve sin, sometimes I fall, but God be thanked that this dead skin will one day be replaced by a heavenly glorious body and I shall always do the will of God without fail for all eternity!

Come Lord Jesus!!!

By the wisdom and understanding of God you guys that fighting this have no bible dialogue. Faith without works is dead. Point blank period. You beileve the chair is going to hold you so you sit. Why not beileve that in the name of Jesus you will be clean from sin.? The scriptures clearly say do it. Why not just do it.?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

1 minute ago, COGTHW said:

By the wisdom and understanding of God you guys that fighting this have no bible dialogue. Faith without works is dead. Point blank period. You beileve the chair is going to hold you so you sit. Why not beileve that in the name of Jesus you will be clean from sin.? The scriptures clearly say do it. Why not just do it.?

Are you questioning others salvation?

I'm getting off this whole website, Acts 2:38 John 3:5 you will be held accountable. I showed you scripture after scripture.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

1 minute ago, COGTHW said:

Everybody that I baptized by the Power of God. I prayed with them until the received the Holy Ghost. And the same as if they received the Holy Ghost I did not let them leave until they got baptized.

I figured that the false teacher bit would come out sooner or later. You cannot pray the Holy Spirit into anyone. The Holy Spirit resides in a person heart the moment they give their life over to Christ. Baptism has nothing to do with salvation and force that onto someone against their will is wrong. It isn't your choice to make whether they are baptized or not. It is theirs. They need to understand what baptism is and what it represents before baptism. 

COGTHW I am going to call it as I see it. You are a false teacher leading people astray with your very erroneous and dangerous teaching. I would highly suggest that you really search the scriptures and I hope that you come to the true knowledge of who Jesus is and salvation is all about. 

My God is true, the kingdom is at hand REPENT BE BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE THE HOLY GHOST. Acts 2:38 I love y'all in the name of Jesus OBEY ACTS 2:38

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  06/09/1985

What about those in Cornelius's house that Peter preached to ? They recieved the Holy Ghost as he preached to them, before they were baptized.

Edited by darth_nisse

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

2 minutes ago, COGTHW said:

My God is true, the kingdom is at hand REPENT BE BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE THE HOLY GHOST. Acts 2:38 I love y'all in the name of Jesus OBEY ACTS 2:38

COGTHW capitalization does not make your false teaching valid. I am saved and know Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. I didn't have to do anything for salvation not even baptism. Before I was baptized I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was saved and going to heaver. I wasn't baptized until I was about 13 because I wasn't ready for it yet. Finally God put it on my heart that I should make my salvation public through the picture of baptism. 

COGTHW I will continue to say this but your works based salvation is not biblical. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

2 minutes ago, Jaydog1976 said:

COGTHW capitalization does not make your false teaching valid. I am saved and know Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. I didn't have to do anything for salvation not even baptism. Before I was baptized I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was saved and going to heaver. I wasn't baptized until I was about 13 because I wasn't ready for it yet. Finally God put it on my heart that I should make my salvation public through the picture of baptism. 

COGTHW I will continue to say this but your works based salvation is not biblical. 

Agreed. My baptism in youth was done out of ignorance and it meant nothing to God because what heart was absent.  When I was thoroughly through with my old life and gave myself wholly to God I received a peace that I've never felt before and that was The Holy Spirit.

Some say that the Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and therefore of no relationship to God and I am inclined to believe that. As far as I am concerned, I was never Baptized at all, just dunked under water by wrong minded people.

I think our ties with the Lord is begins with our acknowledging how we were, how he is and accept that truth deeply into our soul. i think we should act accordingly.