Sign in to follow this  
cherubim

Prayer for my divorced daughterr

My daughter was given great beauty by God. She is a medical professional, intelligent, caring - with all the right qualities, yet she divorced and has not remarried. She is turning 36 next month and my heart has broken thousands of times as it seems as if satan is destroying every chance at a new relationship.  She states all the good men are taken.  I have repeatedly asked God to send a good godly man into her life. It doesn't happen. All she meets are odd men, men who want to paw her, and married men looking to cheat. I've fasted on occasion, yet the situation doesn't change. I urged her to go on dating sites which she finally agreed to do - nothing.  Can you please pray for this puzzling and hurtful situation?  I know God hears me. I just don't understand why He wasn't answer this heartrending prayer. Thank you.

Maybe she is meant to be devoted to The Lord :noidea:  After all we put such importance on marriage, when in truth, we are to be as not in service to The Lord ....

2 hours ago, cherubim said:

My daughter was given great beauty by God. She is a medical professional, intelligent, caring - with all the right qualities, yet she divorced and has not remarried. She is turning 36 next month and my heart has broken thousands of times as it seems as if satan is destroying every chance at a new relationship.  She states all the good men are taken.  I have repeatedly asked God to send a good godly man into her life. It doesn't happen. All she meets are odd men, men who want to paw her, and married men looking to cheat. I've fasted on occasion, yet the situation doesn't change. I urged her to go on dating sites which she finally agreed to do - nothing.  Can you please pray for this puzzling and hurtful situation?  I know God hears me. I just don't understand why He wasn't answer this heartrending prayer. Thank you.

Will pray

Praying for your Daughter

56 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Maybe she is meant to be devoted to The Lord :noidea:  After all we put such importance on marriage, when in truth, we are to be as not in service to The Lord ....

Can't agree more with enoob....its for us to be at peace with whatever the Lord plans for us!  

I was in a similar  situation in my younger days ..looking for a husband. I had gone through a divorce.....             I cried and prayed abundantly...I focused on listened to the Holy Spirit, I devoted myself to church, my young daughter, my career and focused more on being at peace where God Placed me!!!!

I had given it all to the Lord --I remember saying to Him(I talked to Him about everything) 'I give up Lord --let Your Will Be Done" . I had a new focus after that !  I started living life -and focused on ways I could be happy with 'what I all had -and been surrounded with by God'!! (And focused on OTHERS -ways to Bless them...)

well ....some time later I'm sure it was months or so later ....I met a gentleman who was living near me...turns out he was a strong Christian -!; ..........we have been married to this day --21 years later!!!  He truly was a gift from God! 

Peace to you my Sister

GODS TIMING IS PERFECT

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

That is a great encouragement! Maybe God has spoken through you - I hope so.  No one wants to be alone. I don't think God designed us that way.

Hello,i totally understand...Praying now...for her to stay strong and wait on the Lord.I like what Honey said......im 42 and never knew my mom or dad...i thought i would at least be able to have a wife...nope...It happens...i think we just have to keep pushing on. The Bible says we can do all things through Christ.When it gets to me i try and focus on other things that i like doing.

Praying!

Praying. In His perfect time.

Praying~!

Sign in to follow this