• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 12/10/2016 at 4:00 AM, inchrist said:

That's irrelevant...its how scripture defines what sin is

:emot-heartbeat:

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death. Proverbs 8:36

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3:23

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,019
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

9 hours ago, inchrist said:

I know which laws are applicable....what I find fascinating how you twist scripture to follow what you feel like following. Since when did Christ fulfill the entirety of the law?

You cant even tell the differemce between Pharisee law and Mosaic law

By the way difining sin....does this sound like this is my logic?

1 John 3:4King James Version (KJV)

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Since Jesus, who is God, said so

Matthew 3:15 (NKJV)

[15] But Jesus answered and said to him, “Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness.” Then he allowed Him.

Matthew 5:17 (NKJV)

Christ Fulfills the Law

[17] “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Yes & we are NOT Jewish................a truce is only needed when there is division due to conflict,it is an agreement to agree to disagree...perhaps that works in the natural world but we have no need for that worldly concept here.....The Word of God says what He Says,you either accept it & Believe it or you do not,both sides no not speak TRUTH,there is but ONE TRUTH,Gods Truth     the only Unity that matters is the Unity of the Faith in the knowledge of Who Jesus is,,,,,,is He Who He said He is? Is He God the Son? Are His Words True ? He said He came to fulill the LAW & the prophets....it is simple,has He or hasn't He?

We love you,we love inChrist but that does not mean we will continue to go over the same thing 199 times ......that would be very high maintenance(effort) with no yield....the main goal here at Worthy is to spread the Gospel,the Good News    The Good News is not that you have to adhere to 613 laws

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Wow!

1 - I did not say that you were Jewish did I? Paul did say that we are grafted in but I will let you argue with him over that one. I was simply trying to make a point that to truly understand much of what the Bible is saying you have to know the Hebrew context.

2 - Yes I was calling for a truce. Yes I think that we need to agree to disagree but I even get criticized for that.

3 - As for the rest of your diatribe it sounds to me like you are saying that it is all so very simple, that you have God and the Bible all figured out and if I disagree with you then I am just a waste of your time.

Well I apologize for wasting your time. I will waste it no more. I am done with this!  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Wow!

1 - I did not say that you were Jewish did I? Paul did say that we are grafted in but I will let you argue with him over that one. I was simply trying to make a point that to truly understand much of what the Bible is saying you have to know the Hebrew context.

2 - Yes I was calling for a truce. Yes I think that we need to agree to disagree but I even get criticized for that.

3 - As for the rest of your diatribe it sounds to me like you are saying that it is all so very simple, that you have God and the Bible all figured out and if I disagree with you then I am just a waste of your time.

Well I apologize for wasting your time. I will waste it no more. I am done with this!  

Oh dear.....Firstly ,I didn't say that you said I am Jewish,I simply stated "we are NOT".......no one is here to ARGUE with you ,the same way you hope to express what you are trying to say,so do I & everyone else.......is that not okay?

Secondly,for members of Christs Body,United by our Faith what would we ever need a "truce " for? We are simply talking,there should not be any division caused by conflict,did I not make that clear?......I am not criticizing you for calling a "truce"but if you want to take it that way am starting to think it really won't matter what I am saying    I don't feel we are at odds,I believe the Words of God are being misinterpreted & taken out of context & basically I ghardly had any conversation with you anyway,I only hoped to encourage you to know & be assured that the crux of the matter is 'WHO we are in Christ......this is more of an issue for folks that do not seem to believe WHO Jesus IS,,,,God the Son,our Personal Lord & Savior,is t7hat you? I didn't think so but perhaps I am mistaken

And finally,my last contribution(or what you called "diatribe") was this.....

We love you,we love inChrist but that does not mean we will continue to go over the same thing 199 times ......that would be very high maintenance(effort) with no yield....the main goal here at Worthy is to spread the Gospel,the Good News    The Good News is not that you have to adhere to 613 laws

And you too "Truth Seeker" are Loved.....I never claimed to have it all figure out but I certainly do know Who I am in Christ Jesus......never said you have to agree with anything I say & once again I will mention,we hardly had any dialogue between us so I have no idea why you are so upset...you've not wasted any of my time,this conversation was not a waste of anyones time either.........we have many many readers & I have no doubt it has Blessed the life of someone.......if you are done here,very well.......our conversations with inChrist(for me) has been high maintenance with low yield,,,,,but Gods Word never returns void & so my HOPE remains in Christ                     Gods Blessings to you                 With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

This thread has ran it's course, locked.