tsth

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I'm an end time prophesy conspiracy person.... you all think I'm nuts anyway so I wouldn't be able to tell one way or the other. :whistling:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

sorry otherone, you lost me?

What do you mean? :whistling:

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

In 15:18 He begins to speak to them about being different from the world, because of Him/The Word, and exactly how the world will respond to them, because of it.

Are you experiencing it yet???

Just catching up with one of your earlier posts... something happened to the quote I tried and failed to put in... :whistling:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Just a sidenote:

The word offended comes from the Greek word:

Original Word Origin

All I can say is "WOW!" Nebula, that's it exactly!

Dear other one,

Ok, I get it now. :taped:

:whistling:

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

That pretty much sums it up there.

In this country, we don't experience the kind of persecution that christians in other countries do, however, offense often comes within the own body of Christ.

Church is a big place for offenses. People get mad at the pastor or eachother and just stop going to church, like they were there for the people?? :whistling:

Im in the choir at my church and we are doing a big presentation presently and let me tell you........there is some serious offense going on in there. People fighting for the front row, not wanting to sit by this one and that one. I have never seen this in my church! Satan hates the choir since he lost his place in the best choir!

Some my be offended.........I'm just blessed and highly favored! :taped:

I think a lot of it depends on who can see the big picture and who can see the day in front of them.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

Boy wordsower you are so right on. When i was worship minister at our old church, I had to go to the pastor after being confronted with our keyboard and piano player playing in the bars on Fri and Sat nights. they would not come to music practice to learn new songs, but defeniately wanted to stay in their "positions:.

People knew of their lifestyle, (they were also serving drinks, because this honky tonk was their brothers and they did not see the conflict it was causing, to be seen there and then come to church and lead.

When I took it to my pastor, he just brushed it off. When I confronted them with it one lady said " I would rather hang around the sinners than self-rightous christians". Whats up with that. All I was trying to say was it was not a good witness not only for Yeshua but it was a reflection on our pastor and our church.

The keyboard player, who also taught the adult sunday school class, finally admitted one sunday that yes she did work in a nightclub, but that was her business and that she saw nothing wrong with it.

Im sorry, I had to go. I could not stay there at that church and lead worship. Now if thats being self-rightous than I am sorry. But there will be offenses. Yes I got mad at the pastor because he certainly was a novice placed in a position after our other pastor retired and did not care what was happening to the body.

And so I left. Now some there think im backslidden and apostate because i dont attend "their church". It is hard at times, being in the wilderness, people not understanding that I have to stand up for what is holy, pure and good. I cannot compromise my walk with God just to get along with those who do want to compromise.

Well, im just rambling now. Sorry, but I had to get that off my chest so to speak.Shalom

Dear Yahsway,

I DO understand, and yes, this is a perfect example of people being offended by the Truth. I am grealy troubled by the things that are coming into the church in the form of "entertainment".............and are distracting from what is really important...........God's Word.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

Thanks Suzanne, we do fellowship with many now who have experience the same things. We have home fellowships so we do not forsake the assemblying of ourselves with the brethern.

Please know that i dont believe all assemblies are like the one I attended, but, many are. I kinda of feel like that verse where men call good evil and evil good. Thats how it was where we attended. Shalom

• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Wow Yahsway,

That sounds like the Leodicea church to me!

I think I would have gone from there too.

Our church is awesome, I'm not complaining at all, I love it. This production has just gotten the flesh side of a few in the choir this time. Guess I should be praying more about that.

I'll tell you what's funny. The first night of practice I went to sit on the far left side of the choir loft, we call it the "wings" because we have the center and then the two sides. I was trying to just kind of get over there because I know how people tend to crowd the front. Well, the girl there told me that the row was saved--as if! I thought she was kidding and said, Really? (young girl, don't really know her) So I went to the middle second row and was told I was too short and moved to the first row.

Guess that's favor for me! :whistling: