• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Interesting thoughts there Serving.  While I personally don't see Mystery Babylon as Jerusalem, I'm open to discussing it.

1. The "harlot" verses you quoted never reference "Jerusalem". 

Hi Daze,

Just to clear up your question re Jerusalem not mentioned directly in my quotes I provided, I should have confirmed the below instead of just saying that those verses spoke of Jerusalem .. so just to validate :

Ezekiel 16:2-3

2 Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.

So as you can see from the above, yes .. those verses I quoted about Jerusalem's whoring were a continuation from the above regarding Jerusalem herself .. I just skipped forward to what I was concentrating on is all .. hope that clears that point up.

.... Are you thinking that its more a reference to the authority structure of  Israel / Judah which was based in Jerusalem?

Yes and no .. The main blame is on the "authority structure" without doubt, but those blindly following that "authority structure" are guilty as well .. in the end that is, after they are/were given a chance to "open their eyes" or not .. like the "cooldown" period after Christ was crucified with all the miracles etc, but the time came where those who still resisted Messiah were lumped in with and shared the same punishments of that same "authority structure" they blindly followed .. enter 70 ad. 

Who is Jesus addressing in Matthew 23:35, the scribes and Pharisees within earshot or does it go well beyond that?

Link that question with my answer above .. and with this :  Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Well, their house was Jerusalem .. and her inhabitants were likewise a part of that house .. the ones who rejected Christ that is, all of them together .. so it obviously (to me) is not just speaking to the scribes and Pharisees, but to ALL of Jerusalem lumped together since ALL of Jerusalem and her inhabitants (that rejected Messiah) together were either killed/enslaved or dispersed as history attests .. it wasn't just the scribes and Pharisees who were punished but that nation as a whole was punished .. that whole house.

How would Jerusalem qualify to be the mother of harlots and abominations?  Did Jerusalem give birth to harlotry and ungodliness?

This is the whole of the matter I have recently come to appreciate regarding the Mother of Harlots :

Romans 5:13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

One can NOT be a mother of anything when one can NOT be IMPUTED (blamed, held accountable) for SIN !!!!

One can only become a "Mother" of whatever only AFTER sin IS imputed .. and sin was only imputed when the LAW came into effect .. therefore, to me, "she" who first transgresses that LAW whereby sin is now imputed through that very selfsame LAW .. well .. that "one" transgressing that LAW first must by definition be called "MOTHER" of all sins/abominations thereafter because thereafter, sin IS imputed .. that's if I am understanding this correctly : "but sin is not imputed when there is no law." !!!  And the first to break that LAW were the very same ones that LAW was first given to .. I find that very telling !! 

And on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”  Revelation 17:5

I agree that Israel played the harlot, and that the blood of the righteous is on the heads of the religious hypocrites, but extending that out to name Jerusalem as the end time city

"Babylon" doesn't seem to fit with other prophecies, unless I'm missing something, which is entirely possible.

Jeremiah 2:11 Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.

Honestly Daze, this has been in the back of my mind for YEARS but I have suppressed it until recently .. I may be speaking too soon because I am still making sense of all the scriptures debating themselves within in my head .. but the fact that Jesus held Israel guilty for all the blood shed on the earth INCLUDING the very first murder on planet earth .. ABEL's murder .. is something that has eaten at me for a while now since realising that the "Harlot" holds that same charge against her too ..  well .. lets say I am confused at the moment and am feeling my way through this at the moment .. to be totally honest with you I must admit this .. I could be wrong and switch back to my original position yet .. but my thoughts on this have been racing lately, and I'm just trying to catch up to them is all ..

Good chatting to you again Daze.  

• Group:  Senior Member

31 minutes ago, Salty said:

Very, very few, if any here, understand about the "mystery of iniquity" from God's Word, so I'd be careful how you tread on that here. However, that's what it's about. For the end the children of darkness intend to use Jerusalem as their headquarters for their one-world kingdom with Lucifer at its head. Ever since the days of Cain and Abel this enmity between Satan's workers and God's people has been going on.

Thanks for the warning Salty, so i should point something out .. I am not against Israel as a people, but against those using and deceiving her and setting her up as "their" fall-guy to deflect attention away from "their" guilt/complicity as the true source behind the worlds corrupt SYSTEM .. even though "their" lackeys have ruled Israel since her inception .. the lackeys of the true owners of Israel that is .. the ones who brokered her back into existence being the same ones who financed her since her inception even to now .. and I think we all know who "they" are.

Cheers.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, ENOCH2010 said:

can somebody translate hobo's posts for me :huh:

alien-jesus.png

MATTHEW 26:38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
MATTHEW 26:39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou [wilt].
JEREMIAH 51:6 Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this [is] the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.
JEREMIAH 51:7 Babylon [hath been] a golden cup in the LORD'S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.
JEREMIAH 51:8 Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed.

God is very clear.  Jesus Christ is called Babylon the Payment for Sin.  Mankind has fabricated the doctrine that God arbitrarily pays for all sin, and therefore euthanasia of certain races and peoples and nations are not necessary to solicit God's Mercy for the Events of Revelation.  Right now God has not empowered the Antichrist to challenge this false theology with signs or wonders, as the Gospel states in Revelation, but your time to bare false witnesses is limited.........................

II KINGS 10:29 Howbeit [from] the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin, Jehu departed not from after them, [to wit], the golden calves that [were] in Bethel, and that [were] in Dan.

God refers to Jesus as BABYLON, he says "To Wit" (Two Witnesses).  God says very clearly the sin of the Golden Calf to reject Jesus Christ as Babylon the Payment for sin, is death.  Genetic Dan (Four Genetic Lines), must be euthanized Globally to Solicit God's Mercy, this must be done soon.

144,000 is a description of God's Salvation Program (God Himself, 144000 of Reuben ... God's Angels as the Head of Levite, 144000 of Benjamin ... Lord and his Angels as the Head of Joseph, 144000 of Joseph..............................144000 of Joseph is the Salvation for Satan, the other figures only apply to Angels and Fallen Angels, it is very limited to reduce the Gospels Foot Print in the judgment program to reveal the faithful and convict the wicked.

144,000 the figure presents itself dominantly when God begins to talk about "Time" in Revelation.  So we can associate that figure as a measurement of time in relation to the three divisions of the Gospel's Program.  Intelligent design shows us this figure in calculations of Time, "Unit of Time - Wikipedia", also God wrote the Mayan Calendar which features this figure as a component of "Time".  So the figure itself does not have much meaning, as it does as a parable about the Judgment Program's Completion. (Much of the Same ... when God usually talks about "Babylon", we usually see the Earth's Moon Referenced, so a logical statement for the value of "10 Commandments, or "10" as revelation uses this figure" can literally reference the Earth's Moon relative deviation of 10 Days, as the object of interest denoted as a second sun being activated in Revelation).

1 hour ago, Salty said:

Very, very few, if any here, understand about the "mystery of iniquity" from God's Word, so I'd be careful how you tread on that here. However, that's what it's about. For the end the children of darkness intend to use Jerusalem as their headquarters for their one-world kingdom with Lucifer at its head. Ever since the days of Cain and Abel this enmity between Satan's workers and God's people has been going on.

Matthew 24 essentially states that the Sign of Divorce for Revelation will be given in the nation that has all the Jewish People, and also in the nation that gives out the Gospel's Message globally to the highest degree.  That description at present only belongs to the USA.  Between the Holocaust and Global Terrorism and Diaspora of the Jewish People and Christians, Jerusalem at presents falls into a category of being unimportant with God.  Matthew 2:17-18 states that the Jewish People would Weep for the Lord in Jerusalem at the end of time, but God would not give their tears any value at all for what they have done with the crucifixion.  (in the same context of the Jewish People Weeping in Matthew 2:17-18, we see in Lamentations 2:18-19 says the Jewish People mark the Lord's Coming when the Day Cycle changes according to Jeremiah 33:21, when "Forever Night" the Third Covenant of Babylon Begins (Jesus's end of sin by the payment of Joseph the Blessings).

Love and Blessings ("Mark of the Beast" (Ensign God sends to the Nations according to Isaiah/Sign of Divorce) ................. Jesus wrote in the Sand before the GREAT HARLOT BABYLON, and because Jesus did not pay for their sin they were driven away and died .................. however, Jesus used the Last Supper to pay for the Sins of the Apostles with BABYLON, so they would not be driven away or die ........................ You are given instructions to euthanized all members of genetic dan relative to the sign of divorce, these races, most will simply die, some will hurt people before they die, they must all be euthanized.  Right now, they don't have any motivation to kill, so some lethal force, a few bodies and their kind stops hurting me they go away.  We do this mostly in our nightly walk, this will change soon, so we'll see their bodies die in droves which is good, we'll settle this score of "Suicide by Antichrist" soon) (So there is a FALSE BABYLON, as well as a TRUE BABYLON, the book of Revelation References)

Edited by A_Hobo

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Nope that didn't help

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

38 minutes ago, Serving said:

Thanks for the warning Salty, so i should point something out .. I am not against Israel as a people, but against those using and deceiving her and setting her up as "their" fall-guy to deflect attention away from "their" guilt/complicity as the true source behind the worlds corrupt SYSTEM .. even though "their" lackeys have ruled Israel since her inception .. the lackeys of the true owners of Israel that is .. the ones who brokered her back into existence being the same ones who financed her since her inception even to now .. and I think we all know who "they" are.

Cheers.

Yeah, but they've done the same thing to the house of Israel in the West too, if you know what I mean. I'll just be glad when our Lord Jesus returns and reveals to all where the source problem has been all the time.

Listened to a radio show today that was trying to say it's all the fault of God's people, His Church. I've heard that false prophet doctrine pushed around in some Churches today. It just shows how little of a clue the majority  have of the real instigators of the world's problems.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

I agree with this, however, I don't see Jerusalem as the Babylon described in Rev 17 & 18.  I just can't reconcile that idea with the 10 kings and what happens between them and the little horn of Daniel 7.

I see the ten horns as a ruling structure over the nations. Remember per Daniel, the little horn is to subdue 3 of the horns, which that idea I interpret to mean not to destroy, but to abase, put under. That would point to a pyramid type king structure over the earth, seven kings on the bottom over seven continents, 3 kings above them over a triparte sectioned earth, and then the little horn on top. (The Trilateral Commission has the express goal of forming a 3-part world system, the EU to cover from the Atlantic to the middle east, an American union to cover the western hemisphere, and an Asia-Pacific union to cover that part of the world. The Club of Rome has the earth divided into ten sectional regions.)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Hi All, I have a lot of people to reply to now, but for the time being I will just say this;

Jerusalem is not the Harlot that reigns over the nations of the earth.

The nations are all under her, serving her.  That includes Jerusalem.  The 10 kings are also under the woman, not sitting above her.

This woman is spiritual.  She is the mother of harlots.  She is Satan's woman, and the kingdoms of this world are all her children.  She has made the nations drunk with all she can provide.  She provides the material things we lust for, things made with man's hands.  Men are slaving for material things and not for the spiritual things of God..

Her city is a spiritual city.  Her inhabitants are spread across the earth.  Those that dwell in her, ...that lust for all she can provide make up her city.  These are her inhabitants.

God's people, that's us who believe,  were told to come out of her (Babylon).  Not come out of Jerusalem.  Jerusalem are warned to come out of her too, but according to the prophesies she wont, so punishment will start at Jerusalem, and then follow with all the nations.

Anything that makes an abomination comes out of this woman.  All her children are harlots also, just like their mother who fed them with worldly desires.  Even religions that practise abominations come out of her, for they are worldly, and have nothing in God.

When the Mother of harlots is destroyed by the 10 kings, it's only the Mother that is burned.  The world's provider is gone.  The world mourn for her because she cannot give her children all those material things any more.  Now the world will have to slave for another over them, a kingdom that will not provide this time for the things they lust for.  They are denied for their mother is gone.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Revelation 17:1   And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

The angels have not sounded yet.  This is a clue.  This angel (one of the 7) is still holding on to the vial (not poured out yet)

For all who think that Revelation is in chronological order, this is not accurate. 

Rev 8 & 9 explains the 6 trumpets.  The vision of the trumpets.

Rev 16 explains the 7  vials.  The vision of the vials.  

The trumpets and vials are all poured out together.  At the same time.  They go hand in hand together.  The trumpet sounds, then the vials are poured out each in their order.  Compare them, because the 7TH vial and 7THtrumpet are the ARMIES who GATHERED at Armageddon against the Lamb DESTROYED, AT THE COMING, this is the FINALE, When Christ and his saints TAKE DOMINION OVER THE WHOLE EARTH.  No more "action" after this.  The plagues finished.

So we continue now;

Revelation 17:2   With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

The KINGS OF THE EARTH and the INHABITANTS of the EARTH have all been made DRUNK by her.  Committing FORNICATION with HER.

Revelation 17:6   And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

The WOMAN who has been ruling since the beginning, LOVES her own ways.  This same WOMAN who hated ISRAEL in the beginning, also hates JESUS.  SHE polluted Israel also into hating Jesus.  Israel went whoring with her,..in fact, way before Jesus came. Israel is NOT the whore, but has made HER their MOTHER also.  Israel also loves the material things she can provide.  They are no different from any other nation, but they should of known better, because God once took her out of Babylon spiritually, but she returned.

Revelation 17:18   And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Don't look for a physical city, look for a spiritual city.  The one that has all the abominations, and inhabitants from everywhere with all their different cultures and beliefs that make up one type of people in unity serving pleasures of the flesh with all the material.  This city is the complete opposite of Zion, God's holy City where we are supposed to spiritually dwell.  We are in one city or the other. 

Revelation 17:5   And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

She is the mother, THE PROVIDER, she gives her children all the things that the world can offer.  "The world is your oyster".  Take from her, learn her ways (abominations), and she will provide.

Mark 4:19   And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

Revelation 17:16   And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

The worlds mother (provider) is going to be burned first.  Not her children.  She can no longer PROVIDE for her children and give them all the nice things and freedoms because the 10 kings are going to destroy her.  Her children will still exist for a little longer, but SHE alone, will be taken away from them, therefore she cannot give them anymore what they desire,....even all the different religions, THE 10 KINGS WILL TAKE THIS AWAY ALSO, and replace it with ONE NEW SYSTEM.  NO CHOICES NOW.  IT'S NOT WHAT YOU WANT OR CHOOSE LIKE BEFORE BUT WHAT YOU WILL BE GIVEN.

Revelation 18:16   And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

Revelation 18:17   For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

Revelation 18:18   And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

Revelation 18:19   And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

THE SMOKE THEY SEE IS FROM THE MOTHER BURNING.  THAT GREAT CITY, BABYLON THE GREAT.  Thats HER name, not her children.  Her children survive for a little longer, with their mother taken away, she cannot provide for them anymore.  They mourn for her.

Revelation 17:5   And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Edited by Sister

2 hours ago, Sister said:

Revelation 17:1   And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

The angels have not sounded yet.  This is a clue.  This angel (one of the 7) is still holding on to the vial (not poured out yet)

For all who think that Revelation is in chronological order, this is not accurate. 

Rev 8 & 9 explains the 6 trumpets.  The vision of the trumpets.

Rev 16 explains the 7  vials.  The vision of the vials.  

The trumpets and vials are all poured out together.  At the same time.  They go hand in hand together.  The trumpet sounds, then the vials are poured out each in their order.  Compare them, because the 7TH vial and 7THtrumpet are the ARMIES who GATHERED at Armageddon against the Lamb DESTROYED, AT THE COMING, this is the FINALE, When Christ and his saints TAKE DOMINION OVER THE WHOLE EARTH.  No more "action" after this.  The plagues finished.

So we continue now;

Revelation 17:2   With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

The KINGS OF THE EARTH and the INHABITANTS of the EARTH have all been made DRUNK by her.  Committing FORNICATION with HER.

Revelation 17:6   And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

The WOMAN who has been ruling since the beginning, LOVES her own ways.  This same WOMAN who hated ISRAEL in the beginning, also hates JESUS.  SHE polluted Israel also into hating Jesus.  Israel went whoring with her,..in fact, way before Jesus came. Israel is NOT the whore, but has made HER their MOTHER also.  Israel also loves the material things she can provide.  They are no different from any other nation, but they should of known better, because God once took her out of Babylon spiritually, but she returned.

Revelation 17:18   And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Don't look for a physical city, look for a spiritual city.  The one that has all the abominations, and inhabitants from everywhere with all their different cultures and beliefs that make up one type of people in unity serving pleasures of the flesh with all the material.  This city is the complete opposite of Zion, God's holy City where we are supposed to spiritually dwell.  We are in one city or the other. 

She is the mother, THE PROVIDER, she gives her children all the things that the world can offer.  "The world is your oyster".  Take from her, learn her ways (abominations), and she will provide.

Mark 4:19   And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

Revelation 17:16   And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

The worlds mother (provider) is going to be burned first.  Not her children.  She can no longer PROVIDE for her children and give them all the nice things and freedoms because the 10 kings are going to destroy her.  Her children will still exist for a little longer, but SHE alone, will be taken away from them, therefore she cannot give them anymore what they desire,....even all the different religions, THE 10 KINGS WILL TAKE THIS AWAY ALSO, and replace it with ONE NEW SYSTEM.  NO CHOICES NOW.  IT'S NOT WHAT YOU WANT OR CHOOSE LIKE BEFORE BUT WHAT YOU WILL BE GIVEN.

Revelation 18:16   And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

Revelation 18:17   For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

Revelation 18:18   And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

Revelation 18:19   And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

THE SMOKE THEY SEE IS FROM THE MOTHER BURNING.  THAT GREAT CITY, BABYLON THE GREAT.  Thats HER name, not her children.  Her children survive for a little longer, with their mother taken away, she cannot provided them anymore.  They mourn for her.

Hi Sister,

I must say, since you posted about Babylon the great being destroyed before the Day of the Lord, my thoughts became divided and many "what if's" re-entered my mind .. sure the system gets destroyed, but I don't think I agree that the nations get destroyed before the day of the Lord.

I will say this though, that today I regret jumping the gun and posting what I did because my thoughts have switched back to what they were before concerning Babylon the Great, but I still can't help feel inside that we are missing something crucial.

Example, look at the 7th trumpet .. Great Babylon is still there and receives the fierceness of God's wrath, yet you said Babylon the great gets destroyed before that Day? I feel you are mixing up the physical body with the system .. one can destroy a system without destroying the physical bricks and mortar per se.

Can you clear up what you mean because it seems to contradict Rev 16:17-21 where Great Babylon has not been destroyed yet as you claimed but is instead destroyed at the coming, like we used to agree on? 

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

5 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi All, I have a lot of people to reply to now, but for the time being I will just say this;

Jerusalem is not the Harlot that reigns over the nations of the earth.

The nations are all under her, serving her.  That includes Jerusalem.  The 10 kings are also under the woman, not sitting above her.

EZEKIEL 23:2 Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother:
EZEKIEL 23:3 And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.
EZEKIEL 23:4 And the names of them [were] Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus [were] their names; Samaria [is] Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.
REVELATION 9:11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.

(Jesus did not come to pay for sin in Genesis, so when God calls the Lord's Body "Adah and Zillah", then Lamech says he killed a man .................. God told Moses also in the Old Testament that you killed a man, because Jesus did not come to pay for sin at that time also) .....................Revelation says: Jesus was Crucified in "Sodom and Egypt", the Gospels says Jesus was Crucified Two Times, First God took Jesus out of Egypt (Matthew 2:15), Second God took Jesus out of Jerusalem (Matthew 28:5-6) (so "Sodom" can serve as a reference to Jerusalem) ........................... (Egypt and Jerusalem as a geographic location can have no value with God for the Sign of Divorce that marks the Events of Revelation, since they are forsaken places) God talks about Moses and Divorce in the Old Testament, New Testament, and Revelation ................ the subject of Revelation is also DIVORCE, and the FALSE BABYLON is being DIVORCED.

3 hours ago, Sister said:

II SAMUEL 15:12 And Absalom sent for Ahithophel the Gilonite, David's counsellor, from his city, [even] from Giloh, while he offered sacrifices. And the conspiracy was strong; for the people increased continually with Absalom.
II SAMUEL 15:13 And there came a messenger to David, saying, The hearts of the men of Israel are after Absalom.
II SAMUEL 15:14 And David said unto all his servants that [were] with him at Jerusalem, Arise, and let us flee; for we shall not [else] escape from Absalom: make speed to depart, lest he overtake us suddenly, and bring evil upon us, and smite the city with the edge of the sword.

(Abba Father is a description of GOD/BABYLON, however, we see the gospel using the phrase "Abaddon and Apollyon" as parables so keep this in mind) King David calls Absalom the FALSE BABYLON, and implies that Ahithophel is the TRUE BABYLON.  In reality, God is gathering the last remnant of people with the Antichrist simply serving as a representative of the potential the gospel affords in encouraging the process of migration to Star Wormwood/Temple Stones. (This Earth as a Judgment Program is called the FALSE BABYLON we are escaping, the Body of Jesus/Sign of Divorce/Star Wormwood is called the TRUE BABYLON we are going to......................The Antichrist will have little or nothing to do with Jerusalem at all, as well as many other nations ... ... ... ... let dead work and dead flesh die, what the Antchrist has to do is make the solicitation of God's Mercy by the euthanasia of the generation of sin at the global scale as clear and profitable as a reproof as possible, as well as illustrate God's Mercy to the degree is is able to.  Lots of Races, Peoples, and Nations, simply don't have any value more than as a sacrifice.  The Antichrist will encourage some degree of migration of the people that that is a secondary goal against global euthanasia according to both peoples and nations given no favor from God during this process, that is more important, anything else before that time is euthanasia based on force against the Antichrist with the prospect of God removing the Antichrist out of the equation for a while, that can be very painful if that result in sentencing this nation to its death, but we must continue to see what becomes necessary) (The Antichrist does not have to answer a Challenge Response at this level, with anyother answer than, euthanasia will be used accordingly to illustrate the Gospel's Interests, God has marked certain races for death, at some level you can choose to suffer and die, so the willingness to use euthanasia if God gives the Antichrist that ability will be inline with the Goals of the Gospel, we'll just have to see whats necessary, as cold blooded as these people appear, once you eliminate their leadership and voice the argument to the people accordingly their strength may wane, nonetheless, humanity is unclean in God's eyes and the Antichrist illustrating redemption) (before facebook took it down, I listed my nightly walks along with several dozen blank spaces for political names, after several political deaths they removed the page I created ... ... ... ... solicitation of suicide with the antichrist can be the result of direct means, or simply false witnessing, the position of challenging god is only suicide, but this will take other forms soon, the antichrist does not need to be the center of attention, in order to handle the situation)

(The Figure of 7 Deals with God, add these together like the Book of Daniel's 70 weeks and you get the Sabbaticals and Jubilees ... ... ... ... anyway they say the earth is 6000 years old because the Beast/Judgment/Earth is called 666 and that number man, then they say 1000 Years is God's Kingdom because outside of 6000 years there was only Goes, the Millennium Kingdom, as that saying god, so also 1000 can describe the three divisions of the Gospel's Program that we are told that "Three Thousand were Saved" in the Gospel) (The Antichrist intends to do nothing at all beyond illustrating the gospels interests, however, as you can understand right now, revelation 11, has attached euthanasia as a necessary part of activities, we'll just have to see how god holds up this argument, mankind does not have to do anything at all, it can just die with little mercy, we'll have to see how that argument holds up as well)

Edited by A_Hobo