• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

48 minutes ago, Serving said:

Hi Sister,

I must say, since you posted about Babylon the great being destroyed before the Day of the Lord, my thoughts became divided and many "what if's" re-entered my mind .. sure the system gets destroyed, but I don't think I agree that the nations get destroyed before the day of the Lord.

I will say this though, that today I regret jumping the gun and posting what I did because my thoughts have switched back to what they were before concerning Babylon the Great, but I still can't help feel inside that we are missing something crucial.

Example, look at the 7th trumpet .. Great Babylon is still there and receives the fierceness of God's wrath, yet you said Babylon the great gets destroyed before that Day? I feel you are mixing up the physical body with the system .. one can destroy a system without destroying the physical bricks and mortar per se.

Can you clear up what you mean because it seems to contradict Rev 16:17-21 where Great Babylon has not been destroyed yet as you claimed but is instead destroyed at the coming, like we used to agree on? 

Hi Serving

Let me try again, I musn't be explaining properly.

I'm not saying the nations get destroyed before the coming.  Only her "system".   When the 10 kings "burn the harlot", they are getting rid of her system and replacing it with theirs.  Her children remain, Babylon is still there, but their MOTHER is gone.  The smoke of her burning is the mother burning, the provider.

Rev 18 is not the coming, not the end like I always thought with Jesus destroying everything, because I was wrong.  It is more clear now. It's Just the end of their mother.  The new system coming (One World Order), will not give all the people what they "desire" anymore.  They cannot have whatever they want anymore because they will be oppressed under this NEW SYSTEM. 

For example.  The NWO's plans are to take every ones homes and land off them, and the global government own,...the 10 kings.  Privatisation will be gone.  No more get rich schemes, no more run your own business, all will be turned into slaves working for the government.

At the moment we are like slaves, working for the banks, but we have something to show for it (what we borrowed) whether it be our home, our business, or the furniture and clothes we purchased on credit card.  That will all be gone.  No one providing now, credit or goods.  This is why the world is crying, they are now working for the global government instead of themselves, and only receive the bare necessities, because the Government has taken the whole lot and probably closed down all industries.  All they wanted in the end was power.  They have enough nice things to last them a lifetime, but their lifetime is only short now.

All the "merchants" will cry when they see their "Mother" burning.  Their business are closed down.  No more customers.  Maybe there's a global crash leading up to it, I don't know, or maybe it's the big the crash, but there will come a day when all are made poor, and equal in one hour, and these are all who have been dwelling Babylon.

If you strip a man off his goods at the coming, he won't have time to feel it, but if you do it for say 3 1/2 yrs, and make him feel the loss, then he will really feel it.  This is God's revenge.

Edited by Sister

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Serving said:

Example, look at the 7th trumpet .. Great Babylon is still there and receives the fierceness of God's wrath, yet you said Babylon the great gets destroyed before that Day? I feel you are mixing up the physical body with the system .. one can destroy a system without destroying the physical bricks and mortar per se.

Can you clear up what you mean because it seems to contradict Rev 16:17-21 where Great Babylon has not been destroyed yet as you claimed but is instead destroyed at the coming, like we used to agree on? 

Serving

Revelation 16:17   And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Revelation 16:18   And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

Revelation 16:19   And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

This great city is Jerusalem.  Not that Great City Babylon.  I know you know this. This is the great earthquake at the coming, that splits Israel into three parts (Zech 14:4)

...And great Babylon..came into rememberance.  God is remembering what she has done all these years.  Her inhabitants are still here, they didn't go anywhere and they are still a people.  Now most of them will be killed, and all their homes and buildings and technologies made with man's hands will be finally destroyed, ...so it still doesn't contradict.

Revelation 16:20   And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

Big kingdoms and small kingdoms lose their dominion.  We know the nations are not going to disappear of the map, just their dominions.  There will be survivors during the millennium.

Revelation 16:21   And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Edited by Sister

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

48 minutes ago, Sister said:

All the "merchants" will cry when they see their "Mother" burning.  Their business are closed down.  No more customers.  Maybe there's a global crash leading up to it, I don't know, or maybe it's the big the crash, but there will come a day when all are made poor, and equal in one hour, and these are all who have been dwelling Babylon.

If you strip a man off his goods at the coming, he won't have time to feel it, but if you do it for say 3 1/2 yrs, and make him feel the loss, then he will really feel it.  This is God's revenge.

Flight 370 (3/8/2014) to Mandrid Faultline Alignment of the Solar Eclipse (8/21/2017) = 1262 Days Completion of Tribulation of Revelation.  99.9999% of humanity will be deceased except for the limited geographic area in the City of Philadelphia USA only, that is 600,000 of Moses + Nominal Figure for 5 Months, for the Four Separatist Inheritors* of the Gospel's Law (Aaron/Gilead and Genetic Dan are invalidated).  (Humanity does not have a legal right to a Sign of Divorce or anything at all, you will just die blind in a few months from now, with no hope and no recourse, hurting me repeatedly until your lives come to a full close, as you keep hurting me, so this is soon).

31 minutes ago, Sister said:

This great city is Jerusalem.  Not that Great City Babylon.  I know you know this. This is the great earthquake at the coming, that splits Israel into three parts (Zech 14:4)

...And great Babylon..came into rememberance.  God is remembering what she has done all these years.  Her inhabitants are still here, they didn't go anywhere and they are still a people.  Now most of them will be killed, and all their homes and buildings and technologies made with man's hands will be finally destroyed, ...so it still doesn't contradict.

Three Buildings Fell on 9/11/2001 as the Solution to the Three Contradictions of the Gospel's Law (Ahaziah's Reign, Solomon's Stalls, Jehoiachin's Reign).................the Sign of Divorce was the continuous mass murder of the Antichrist/Falling Man of 9/11/2001.  Everything is solved now, as your lives come to a close on 8/21/2017, if that is true.  If that is not true, then, 42 Months from Flight 370 is only the first HALF of Seven Years, however the book of Revelation does not use the figure of "Seven Years" so that is false, as I've said, these people use other means of lethal force including chemical and electrical, as well as coloreds. (So we need to keep hurting the Antichrist, as Revelation 11 states, to see what happens).

Edited by A_Hobo

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  70
  • Birthday:  11/05/1989

What on Earth are you talking about A_Hobo!

Toodles

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

19 hours ago, Serving said:

This is the whole of the matter I have recently come to appreciate regarding the Mother of Harlots :

Romans 5:13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

One can NOT be a mother of anything when one can NOT be IMPUTED (blamed, held accountable) for SIN !!!!

One can only become a "Mother" of whatever only AFTER sin IS imputed .. and sin was only imputed when the LAW came into effect .. therefore, to me, "she" who first transgresses that LAW whereby sin is now imputed through that very selfsame LAW .. well .. that "one" transgressing that LAW first must by definition be called "MOTHER" of all sins/abominations thereafter because thereafter, sin IS imputed .. that's if I am understanding this correctly : "but sin is not imputed when there is no law." !!!  And the first to break that LAW were the very same ones that LAW was first given to .. I find that very telling !!

Hey Serving,

I'm not following your train of thought here.  Are you saying that before the law came to Israel through Moses that sin had not been imputed anywhere, ever?  If that's true then how could the self-righteous hypocrites be guilty of the blood of Abel?

Looking back at Rev 18:24:

• And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints and of all who have been slain on the earth.

its not limited to righteous blood.  The only definition of Mystery Babylon that I see that fits is that it is a reference to the domain of darkness' influence on the human race to do evil. 

The end time city which is allegorically referred to as Babylon is a literal city.  It is one so given over to evil that it carries out the will of Mystery Babylon without reservation.  You would think that that would make it Satan's crown jewel on earth but after it has served its purpose the 10 horns destroy it which in turn catapults the man of sin to the center stage, the ultimate purpose.  That's how I see it anyway.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

18 hours ago, Salty said:

I see the ten horns as a ruling structure over the nations. Remember per Daniel, the little horn is to subdue 3 of the horns, which that idea I interpret to mean not to destroy, but to abase, put under. That would point to a pyramid type king structure over the earth, seven kings on the bottom over seven continents, 3 kings above them over a triparte sectioned earth, and then the little horn on top. (The Trilateral Commission has the express goal of forming a 3-part world system, the EU to cover from the Atlantic to the middle east, an American union to cover the western hemisphere, and an Asia-Pacific union to cover that part of the world. The Club of Rome has the earth divided into ten sectional regions.)

I see it a little differently based on the 10 kings only reigning for an hour and 3 of the 10 actually getting pulled out by the roots, a description that I take to mean destroyed, not just subdued.  According to Daniel 7, the uprooting of the three kings is what causes the little horn to become larger than the others.  I believe he uses supernatural power to destroy them and then claims to be deity.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28

11 hours ago, MissTury said:

What on Earth are you talking about A_Hobo!

AFGHANISTANS ALIEN- 18 U.F.O. THAT -APPEARD IN THE SKIES OVER ISRAEL U.F.jpg1. Flight 370 (3/8/2014) to Mandrid Faultline Alignment of the Solar Eclipse (8/21/2017) = 1260 Days of the Angel's Measurement (Rev. 11:1 and Rev. 11:3)
2. Cemetery Below the Golden Gates of Jerusalem (Space Ship below the Temple Mount will come forth on 8/21/2017) to the end of God's declaration with the Sign of Divorce that Began in the City of Philadelphia = 42 Months of the Gentile's Measurement (Rev. 11:8 and Rev. 11:2)

Ancient Prophecies II - Countdown to Doomsday (Video Link) ... About 1:22:00 into the Video the Sign of Divorce is Seen Openly in the City of Philadelphia/USA, and the Space Ship disturbs the Golden Gates in Jerusalem 1:26:00 into the Video...................................Nibiru Alien Article of the Second Coming (Article Link)....................................God ends the "Suicide by Antichrist" equation Revelation 11 Talks about, the most people that have died in a single instance for hurting the Antichrist were between 300,000 and 1,000,000 people in india back in the 2004 Tsunami Earthquake, that is the most so far, everything else has been little by comparison, and this is often..............................God could give the Antichrist a Resurrected Body, you need to remember in God's Eyes Humanity is Filthy, and the Antichrist is a holy representation of Jesus Christ the head of Joseph/Babylon, humanity can choose to kill itself with no mercy form God, but the Antichrist is not your scapegoat, humanity has a FALSE BABYLON, of pretending the Gospel's declaration of not paying for all the sin of man with TRUE BABYLON (the body of Jesus) is not important, just like humanity enjoys pretending the Gospel's Law is not important, that will change soon.  The Antichrist intends to use little force or none at all, but he will education the people and authorities of the people and nations of interests of Global Euthanasia to Solicit Mercy from God.

4 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I'm not following your train of thought here.  Are you saying that before the law came to Israel through Moses that sin had not been imputed anywhere, ever?  If that's true then how could the self-righteous hypocrites be guilty of the blood of Abel?

The "Ensign of the Nations, God Elects" (Express Image of Jesus, Isaiah 5:26/Micah 5:5-6)...............(Hebrews 1:6, Daniel 8:11-12, also talks about the Antichrist's Representation of the Covenant before the Nations of Earth/TRUE BABYLON).

NO........................Sin cannot be imputed to the First Born, when God gives Moses a Resurrected Body to serve as the Ensign of the Nations, to help them solicit God's Mercy with the (Sign of Divorce/Mark of the Beast)...............................God allowed Moses to "Smote the Rock", to serve as a representation of Jesus/Joseph, just like Jesus said BABYLON THE GREAT HARLOT is without sin (when jesus was writing in the sand) because God allowed Moses to cast the first stone or to "Smote the Rock".

Simply put.  BABYLON is the Payment for Sin that Jesus uses, according to the Gospel's Law.  But until God allows the Representative of Joseph to serve as the Ensign of the Nations, God will not announce his payment for sin by giving any Signs of Divorce, to begin or conclude the events of the Revelation.

70 Generations of Luke 3 = Measurement of God, ending with Jesus
42 Generations of Matthew 1 = Measurement of Angel, ending with Lord's Body/Sign of Divorce (Flight 370)
42 Generations of Matthew 1:17 = Measurement of Babylon, ending with Star Wormwood for 5 Months (Ensign of Nations or Antichrist)

God gives us three sets of measurements:

2300, 1290, 1335
2000, 1260, 153
200000000, 42 Months, 5 Months

God give us the measurement of 1260 days and 42 Months at the same time in the Book of Revelation, so the figure of 1260 is not presented in the New Testament along with the other figures matching the pattern.......................that means the 1260 Days and 42 Months are seen together, or Flight 370 and then the Sign of Divorce.

(Short Answer: You have not reached more than 42 Months from Flight 370, very clear as day, I'm sure the Antichrist has released an onboard photograph of Flight 370 months before it was taken, along with a declaration from God ....................... "Suicide by Antichrist" is very pleasurable, it has become a mainstay in mankind's diet of preference for "Joseph the Blessing", since God only allows a limited expression until the Sign of Divorce ......................... that means you can't say or do anything to these people, to change the behavior until God changes the rules slightly at the next level, that is simply the way things are now ........................... EVERY UNCLEAN THING MUST DIE, ALL MUST DIE, God revising the Exodus of the Jews to call another nation "Jerusalem", means you have a legal right to exerminate all of Genetic Dan as a Solicitation of Mercy for God in the Sign of Divorce, so there is no need to wait, the Antichrist will not do much to answer challenges to his authority, he may kill a few people from time to time, but I'm sure all that will be clear to the people or not at all necessary, meaning the Antichrist does not expect to have to have that done, so we'll just have to see soon)

Edited by A_Hobo

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

14 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Serving

Let me try again, I musn't be explaining properly.

I'm not saying the nations get destroyed before the coming.  Only her "system".   When the 10 kings "burn the harlot", they are getting rid of her system and replacing it with theirs.  Her children remain, Babylon is still there, but their MOTHER is gone.  The smoke of her burning is the mother burning, the provider.

Rev 18 is not the coming, not the end like I always thought with Jesus destroying everything, because I was wrong.  It is more clear now. It's Just the end of their mother.  The new system coming (One World Order), will not give all the people what they "desire" anymore.  They cannot have whatever they want anymore because they will be oppressed under this NEW SYSTEM. 

For example.  The NWO's plans are to take every ones homes and land off them, and the global government own,...the 10 kings.  Privatisation will be gone.  No more get rich schemes, no more run your own business, all will be turned into slaves working for the government.

At the moment we are like slaves, working for the banks, but we have something to show for it (what we borrowed) whether it be our home, our business, or the furniture and clothes we purchased on credit card.  That will all be gone.  No one providing now, credit or goods.  This is why the world is crying, they are now working for the global government instead of themselves, and only receive the bare necessities, because the Government has taken the whole lot and probably closed down all industries.  All they wanted in the end was power.  They have enough nice things to last them a lifetime, but their lifetime is only short now.

Hi Sister,

Okay, I hear you now, sorry bout that .. the take on rev 18 is interesting .. i must ponder on it a bit .. 

13 hours ago, Sister said:

Serving

Revelation 16:17   And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Revelation 16:18   And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

Revelation 16:19   And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Revelation 16:20   And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

Big kingdoms and small kingdoms lose their dominion.  We know the nations are not going to disappear of the map, just their dominions.  There will be survivors during the millennium.

Revelation 16:21   And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Hi Sister,

Yes I can see what you are saying here, I'm going to think on it a bit .. thanks for taking the time for clearing that up for me btw.

6 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Hey Serving,

Looking back at Rev 18:24:

• And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints and of all who have been slain on the earth.

its not limited to righteous blood.  The only definition of Mystery Babylon that I see that fits is that it is a reference to the domain of darkness' influence on the human race to do evil. 

The end time city which is allegorically referred to as Babylon is a literal city.  It is one so given over to evil that it carries out the will of Mystery Babylon without reservation.  You would think that that would make it Satan's crown jewel on earth but after it has served its purpose the 10 horns destroy it which in turn catapults the man of sin to the center stage, the ultimate purpose.  That's how I see it anyway.

Hi Daze,

Regarding this : Romans 5:13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

What I meant was this .. between the time of Adam - Moses, there was no given law from God, written or spoken, given to men for men to break, meaning for those generations .. none of God's laws were broken because none were ever given to be broken in the first place .. meaning .. those generations can not be charged (imputed) for their sins when no law (from God) existed for those charges to be based on

I won't pretend that I understand how God will judge those generations in the judgement, will it be be a conscience based judgement? Whereby deep down they knew the basics of right and wrong and become a self judging law unto themselves .. so to speak? I don't know .. but going by Romans, it sure doesn't seem that they will be judged by God's laws.

Again, I am NOT saying that sin was NOT in the world, i am saying that before the law was given to Moses, those generations were not guilty of breaking that which was never told them not to break .. though we have Sodom etc, there were obviously lines not to be crossed which leads me to suspect a "law of conscience" was the norm .. knowing the basic principles of right and wrong .. perhaps akin to "common law" principles?? 

And that line of thinking was influencing my statement about "Mother of Harlots", in that where no sin is imputed, there can be no "Mother" of anything because there is no guilt to base any charge on !!! Which I then linked to Israel being the "Mother of harlots" because before the law, sin was not imputed and Israel was the first to break that LAW .. hence she became the "Mother" ..  

But I realised that I overlooked something important in my haste .. Satan's complicity in enticing Eve to break God's only given law in the garden .. so my thoughts went back to what they were before .. frankly, I jumped the gun and shot myself in the foot !!!!  

Now regarding this : 

I more or less agree with your analysis, like I said above, I went off on a tangent whilst entertaining some other angles, I spoke too soon when I shoulda just kept them to myself till I sorted through them properly .. lesson learned.

Thanks Daze.