Sign in to follow this  
Leerah

Employment Prayer

Good day, everyone.

This is so personal, but i'll cut it short.

I know, my father in heaven already know how I feel and what I want to say before I even speak. I have no close friends to talk to but I have everybody on worthy forums, and I am thankful for that. The people I call family might never understand me, but I know that Christ will never abandon me. I feel I need to speak so my shoulders can feel lighter, and my heart can be at ease.

I have this huge burden,  I have never felt so much afraid. I feel like I am going to live a mediocre life all my life.. Please, keep me in your prayers. I am in need of a better job so much. Please do pray for my mother who is in terrible debt as well. I cannot do much for her now. Gods word is unfailing, and i know that one day everything will be okay. Please keep me in prayers of an ease mind as i continue trying to spiritual grow as well. I know that God already has a door open for me to walk through that no one will shut.

Thank you for reading though this.

Have a blessed and wonderful day.

Hi,

So many of us, regardless of education or  ability, have been finding it difficult to gain fulfilling work or employment, seems especially true and discouraging  at this point in time.

Perhaps it seems so  because we have access to the sights and sounds of so many  "things" of this world, and truly we would love to  have and to taste of the wonders of so many man made treats, benefits, and seemingly needs, that others seem to enjoy. The things available will likely always exceed the capacity to  pay for them, for no matter our labors the costs of everything will likely be greater than our capacity to  pay cash for them. There are those that do succeed  beyond most people's wildest imaginations, but for most of us, we could sure use that better employment, or better yet become self employed at something we might love to do.

So as you pray I will join too. I do pray that God will guide you as you put in the hard personal efforts to do His will for your life. I will and do pray that you find both  a sense of prosperity and a satisfaction that God is always providing  your need,- even when that provision doesn't seem  quite perfect, may it be the perfect motivator that leads you to doing what is most satisfying for you  that also fills God's will for you.

As one that has had no less than six careers in life and has had definite great highs and some terribly hard to endure lows, I encourage you in faith to persevere in your efforts. For it is worth the hard effort even through the harshest of times; as much becomes learned of that which is the will of God for each  of us. 

May God's words in Colossians 3 be a comfort and a motivator that lifts your spirit plus be motivation  that leads to your sense of happiness in all endeavors that you are led into by  Him.

May God bless you with His peace.

" And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." - From Colossians 3 

Edited by Neighbor

Blessings Leerah

I will certainly join you in prayer.....for the future,the Outer Court is the place we reserve for the unbelievers & guests to ask us questions about our Faith,this Thread will be moved to "Prayer Requests".....by posting properly you will get many people to join in prayer as they go to each Forum for particular purpose & intention....

God Bless you....praying:emot-heartbeat:      With love-in Christ,Kwik

Praying for you and your mom's situation. I encourage you to profess a positive outcome over your situation. If you stay in this mindset and have a tendency to dwell on mediocrity, it could very well follow you. It took me a long while to learn this truth. Pull down those strongholds, take every thought captive as outlined in Ephesians 6. God Bless you and your mom.

Proverbs 6:2 -  "Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth; thou art taken with the words of thy mouth. "

Job 22:28 - "What you decide on will be done, and light will shine on your ways." (NIV)

" Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways." (KJV)

Edited by JesusGivesLifeMeaning

Praying!

Praying.

:th_praying:

How's everything going now?

Praying~!

praying for you Leerah. May God comfort your heart.I pray the lord Jesus will steer your life in the right course.Dont be discourage. The lord does love you. And will always be with you . Praying for your Mom too.

Sign in to follow this