• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.91
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

33 minutes ago, Bonky said:

Giorgio Tsoukalos approves of this thread.

I don't think "Ancient Aliens" had the 'Fallen Angels' in mind.

Any comments on the 2LOT Challenge with the Fairytale "Vacuum of Space"?  

You do understand if there is no "Vacuum of Space", then the ENTIRE Fairytale (and I mean EVERYTHING "Space") comes a 'tumbl'n down' faster than you can say Humpty Dumpty, right?

regards

• 4 weeks later...

I would say some of the photos are doctored,  but not all of them. I suspect there was life on Mars at one time and something tragic happened. 

• Group:  Royal Member

1 hour ago, Allroses48 said:

I would say some of the photos are doctored,  but not all of them.  

Every single video or photo depicting anything from the perspective of "SPACE" (or above 200,000 ft) is a Stone Cold Belly Laugher of a Fraud.

And "Why" would ANY photo from them be 'doctored' ??

I suspect there was life on Mars at one time and something tragic happened.

Begging The Question (Fallacy): Show that Mars is "Terra Firma"...?

regards

9 minutes ago, Enoch2021 said:

Every single video or photo depicting anything from the perspective of "SPACE" (or above 200,000 ft) is a Stone Cold Belly Laugher of a Fraud.

And "Why" would ANY photo from them be 'doctored' ??

Begging The Question (Fallacy): Show that Mars is "Terra Firma"...?

regards

What is your proof that all of these photos of space are fraud? We know that our solar system exists based on the evidence from astronomy and space photos including all sizes of telescopes. According to the scientists and their investigations, they've found ice/water on Mars. I do not know 100% if life existed there, but I wouldn't be surprised. You might be interested in reading up on Jacques Vallet regarding his theories on outerspace/extraterrestrials etc. Have you ever heard of any of David Flynn's books?

Just now, Allroses48 said:

What is your proof that all of these photos of space are fraud?

1.  Well one is posted in the OP.  I've also posted a whole slew of them on this forum but they matter not...

2.  They've never been to "SPACE" (Vacuum); Ergo...all the Photos MUST BE Fraudulent; It follows logically from the initial premise.

We know that our solar system exists based on the evidence from astronomy and space photos including all sizes of telescopes.

1.  What Evidence...?

2.  astronomy isn't "Science"; Crocheting is more Scientific.  I'll show you...

Post ONE Formal Scientific Hypothesis in the History of astronomy...?  OR

Show how you can have "Science" without Scientific Hypotheses...?

3.  SEE No Space (Vacuum) above.

4.  The Solar System exists because of the Size of Telescopes ??  I'm afraid that's Non-Sequitur Fallacy.

According to the scientists and their investigations, they've found ice/water on Mars.

They also found "Gophers" on Mars; Ergo...we shall not be believing what they "SAY" going forward.

I do not know 100% if life existed there

Validate the "THERE" part first...?

You might be interested in reading up on Jacques Vallet regarding his theories on outerspace/extraterrestrials etc.

No thanks, I was never into Sci-Fi.  Reality contains more than enough awe for me.

Have you ever heard of any of David Flynn's books?

Nope.

regards

6 minutes ago, Enoch2021 said:

1.  Well one is posted in the OP.  I've also posted a whole slew of them on this forum but they matter not...

2.  They've never been to "SPACE" (Vacuum); Ergo...all the Photos MUST BE Fraudulent; It follows logically from the initial premise.

1.  What Evidence...?

2.  astronomy isn't "Science"; Crocheting is more Scientific.  I'll show you...

Post ONE Formal Scientific Hypothesis in the History of astronomy...?  OR

3.  SEE No Space (Vacuum) above.

4.  The Solar System exists because of the Size of Telescopes ??  I'm afraid that's Non-Sequitur Fallacy.

They also found "Gophers" on Mars; Ergo...we shall not be believing what they "SAY" going forward.

Validate the "THERE" part first...?

No thanks, I was never into Sci-Fi.  Reality contains more than enough awe for me.

Nope.

regards

Jacques Vallet is a prominent astrophysicist and never wrote anything on science fiction at all. David Flynn as a Christian and an astronomy lay person did an incredible amount of research on Mars. The fact that you said astronomy isn't a even a science is simply unbelievable when the entire scientific world including lay people agree that it is. My father was in the military for 2o years and had top military intelligence clearance and relayed multiple things about his experiences with ET's etc. Yes in fact we have been to outer space. Yes in fact there are some type of extraterrestrials, whether they are e.t.'s or from another dimension. Yes we know the solar system exists as we have the power of the Hubble telescopes to see that it does on top of other high resolution instruments we've sent into outerspace. I don't really know where you're getting any of your information but it's completely false. Btw crochet is not a science, it's an art form. I do not believe in most conspiracy theory nonsense and yes some of the Mars photos are doctored but certainly not all space photos. If you actually think astronomy isn't a science, there's pretty much no way to have any kind of discussion here.

26 minutes ago, Allroses48 said:

Jacques Vallet is a prominent astrophysicist and never wrote anything on science fiction at all.

Astrophysics is not "SCIENCE" either.

Here's the Whole List of Pseudo-Sciences: astronomy, astrophysics, cosmology, paleontology, anthropology, archaeology, evolutionary biology (lol), theoretical physics.

Crocheting is more Scientific than these Clowns...."COMBINED!!!" Why??  Well they don't/can't follow 'The Scientific Method'... "SCIENCE" !!!!

Post One Formal Scientific Hypothesis EVER constructed by any of these so-called disciplines...? OR...

David Flynn as a Christian and an astronomy lay person did an incredible amount of research on Mars.

So?

The fact that you said astronomy isn't a even a science is simply unbelievable when the entire scientific world including lay people agree that it is.

1.  Well to "BE" something you have to exhibit the Characteristics/Traits of that something.  Bananas grow on trees: they are green, yellow, red, purple, and brown, contain complex/simple Carbs, chalk full of K+ and B6, and when you freeze them it destroys B6.  

That's what makes Bananas, "Bananas" and differentiates them from Strawberries.  It's how we differentiate between Tumble Weeds and Texas Toast.  It's the same with "Science"...

"Science" exhibits characteristics/traits of it's Method, "The Scientific Method"...without it , it's not "Science".  Science without Hypotheses, Experiment--- (Hypothesis TESTS) is like Water without Hydrogen...it's Painfully Non-Sequitur.

2.  Agree/Disagree have absolutely nothing to do with Science; In fact it's the Antithesis:  "Science"--- (The Scientific Method) only deals with the Empirical ("Objective"), Agree/Disagree deal with "The Subjective".

My father was in the military for 2o years and had top military intelligence clearance and relayed multiple things about his experiences with ET's etc.

I'm retired Military.  And your evidence here is "Hear Say". 

Yes in fact we have been to outer space.

Sure and I'm a Saudi Prince and a Mau Mau Fighter Pilot.

Yes in fact there are some type of extraterrestrials, whether they are e.t.'s or from another dimension.

The only "ET's" are Fallen Angels or their embodied off-spring (SEE: Nephilim).

Yes we know the solar system exists as we have the power of the Hubble telescopes

All they see are Circular "Lights" and they're not from Hubble... but from "SOFIA", or CGI. Hubble Telescope is a Fairytale.

I don't really know where you're getting any of your information but it's completely false.

Well mainly from the Laws of Thermodynamics, Quantum Mechanics -- (ALL Physical Laws), and Common Sense.  I'll show you....

1. How can you have a Vacuum (Outer-Space) attached to a Non-Vacuum (Earth) *WITHOUT* a Physical Barrier in the same system simultaneously, without Bludgeoning to a Bloody Pulp... the Laws of Entropy (2LOT) ??

a. In other words, How are you still Breathing and adhering to the fairytale "Spinning-Ball" religion... BOTH, at the same time??

b. Then, Define the Law of Non-Contradiction...?

c. Then, please list each fairytale associated with "Outer-Space" that gets taken out back to the Woodshed and Bludgeoned Senseless as a result of the fairytale "Vacuum of Space" VAPORIZING....?

2.  Are you saying the Laws of Thermodynamics, Quantum Mechanics -- (ALL Physical Laws), and Common Sense are FALSE??

Btw crochet is not a science, it's an art form.

It can be:  You have a Viable Independent Variable (The Yarn) and Dependent Variable; something the Pretender Clown Pseudo-Science Clowns can only DREAM OF.

I do not believe in most conspiracy theory nonsense.

1.  Key Phrase " I do not 'believe' ".

2.  Conspiracy -- a secret plan made by two or more people to do something that is harmful or illegal.  

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conspiracy 

No, this never happens!! Just Thousands of Times each day EVERY DAY throughout the Entire History of the HUMAN RACE!!

3.  God certainly does...SEE Psalms 2.  

If you actually think astronomy isn't a science, there's pretty much no way to have any kind of discussion here.

It's not that I 'THINK' astronomy isn't "Science", I KNOW it's NOT and have already Demonstrably showed WHY it's NOT.

Try SUPPORTING your claims... the discussion usually goes much smoother then.

regards

25 minutes ago, Enoch2021 said:

Astrophysics is not "SCIENCE" either.

Here's the Whole List of Pseudo-Sciences: astronomy, astrophysics, cosmology, paleontology, anthropology, archaeology, evolutionary biology (lol), theoretical physics.

Crocheting is more Scientific than these Clowns...."COMBINED!!!" Why??  Well they don't/can't follow 'The Scientific Method'... "SCIENCE" !!!!

Post One Formal Scientific Hypothesis EVER constructed by any of these so-called disciplines...? OR...

So?

1.  Well to "BE" something you have to exhibit the Characteristics/Traits of that something.  Bananas grow on trees: they are green, yellow, red, purple, and brown, contain complex/simple Carbs, chalk full of K+ and B6, and when you freeze them it destroys B6.  

That's what makes Bananas, "Bananas" and differentiates them from Strawberries.  It's how we differentiate between Tumble Weeds and Texas Toast.  It's the same with "Science"...

"Science" exhibits characteristics/traits of it's Method, "The Scientific Method"...without it , it's not "Science".  Science without Hypotheses, Experiment--- (Hypothesis TESTS) is like Water without Hydrogen...it's Painfully Non-Sequitur.

2.  Agree/Disagree have absolutely nothing to do with Science; In fact it's the Antithesis:  "Science"--- (The Scientific Method) only deals with the Empirical ("Objective"), Agree/Disagree deal with "The Subjective".

I'm retired Military.  And your evidence here is "Hear Say". 

Sure and I'm a Saudi Prince and a Mau Mau Fighter Pilot.

The only "ET's" are Fallen Angels or their embodied off-spring (SEE: Nephilim).

All they see are Circular "Lights" and they're not from Hubble... but from "SOFIA", or CGI. Hubble Telescope is a Fairytale.

Well mainly from the Laws of Thermodynamics, Quantum Mechanics -- (ALL Physical Laws), and Common Sense.  I'll show you....

1. How can you have a Vacuum (Outer-Space) attached to a Non-Vacuum (Earth) *WITHOUT* a Physical Barrier in the same system simultaneously, without Bludgeoning to a Bloody Pulp... the Laws of Entropy (2LOT) ??

a. In other words, How are you still Breathing and adhering to the fairytale "Spinning-Ball" religion... BOTH, at the same time??

b. Then, Define the Law of Non-Contradiction...?

c. Then, please list each fairytale associated with "Outer-Space" that gets taken out back to the Woodshed and Bludgeoned Senseless as a result of the fairytale "Vacuum of Space" VAPORIZING....?

2.  Are you saying the Laws of Thermodynamics, Quantum Mechanics -- (ALL Physical Laws), and Common Sense are FALSE??

It can be:  You have a Viable Independent Variable (The Yarn) and Dependent Variable; something the Pretender Clown Pseudo-Science Clowns can only DREAM OF.

1.  Key Phrase " I do not 'believe' ".

2.  Conspiracy -- a secret plan made by two or more people to do something that is harmful or illegal.  

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conspiracy 

No, this never happens!! Just Thousands of Times each day EVERY DAY throughout the Entire History of the HUMAN RACE!!

3.  God certainly does...SEE Psalms 2.  

It's not that I 'THINK' astronomy isn't "Science", I KNOW it's NOT and have already Demonstrably showed WHY it's NOT.

Try SUPPORTING your claims... the discussion usually goes much smoother then.

regards

News flash: Every one of those sciences above are valid studies and use the scientific method. Not every 'science' in the world is able to use the scientific method in a laboratory setting. They use other methods to verify data and evidence through the scientific method in other settings. Here is just one article on how astronomy uses the scientific method. This is easily found on Google. https://www.decodedscience.org/the-history-of-astronomy-as-an-example-of-scientific-methodology/2867

Edited by Allroses48

My evidence about my dad is not hearsay considering they came to his house after he saw the UFO parts in the WPAFB hangar and threatened to murder him and his entire family if he ever went public with what he saw. Yes we have been to the moon. It's crazy in 2017 we still have people who believe this nonsense that we've never been to outer space.

Edited by Allroses48

20 minutes ago, Allroses48 said:

News flash: Every one of those sciences above are valid studies and use the scientific method.

Why do you quote my Entire Post; then...never speak to any of it, specifically?

And AGAIN...

Post One Formal Scientific Hypothesis EVER constructed by any of these so-called disciplines...? OR...

If NOT; Then...They're NOT Sciences.  Voila

Not every 'science' in the world is able to use the scientific method in a laboratory setting.

Well if they don't use The Scientific Method --- "SCIENCE"; then...They're NOT Sciences.  

They use other methods to verify data and evidence through the scientific method in other settings.

This is Incoherent.

"Data" come from Experiments (Hypothesis Tests).  Hypothesis come from "Observing Phenomenon".... which are ALL a part of

The Scientific Method:

Step 1: Observe a Phenomenon
Step 2: Lit Review
Step 3: Hypothesis
Step 4: TEST/EXPERIMENT
Step 5: Analyze Data
Step 6: Valid/Invalid Hypothesis
Step 7: Report Results

Here is just one article on how astronomy uses the scientific method. This is easily found on Google. https://www.decodedscience.org/the-history-of-astronomy-as-an-example-of-scientific-methodology/2867

And AGAIN...

Post One Formal Scientific Hypothesis EVER constructed in the History of astronomy OR...

regards