• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

3 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

If anything you said was true a member of my own family is lying and involved in a cover up. 

How so?  Has he been to Mars?

I assure he is NOT and what you're spreading here is false. 

It's NOT and he doesn't have to be lying.

You should be ashamed of repeating these rumors and lies.

I'm not, I can prove it simply right now:

How can you a Vacuum (Outer Space) attached to a Non-Vacuum (Earth) in the same system simultaneously without a Physical Barrier... without Violating the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics (Laws of Entropy) ??

It's O V E R with only this. (And there's much more)

regards

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  423
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

If these pictures are fake you could easily prove this as you know where the pictures are supposedly taken on earth then go and stand where the shots were taken and repost without photoshopping.

The earth and its atmosphere and it's gravity could qualify as one system. Space is not a total vacuum also. Solar particles winds radiation. Asteroids...why don't Asteroids hit the physical barrier? Please define and demonstrate this physical barrier? So you also would think sputnik..moon landings...all pictures of Asteroids where we have flown vessels into Asteroids..landed on Asteroids. All pictures of planets and their moons. Landings on Venus..all of voyager pictures..signals still received are fake. Please falsify all imagines and signals using any any credible method of your choosing but specify it. I'm excluding images from earth and hubble obviously.

200 miles is the distance of the space station with a speed of 17000 miles an hour granted. 

Please explain and quantify reasons why nasa would be complicit in some bizarre misinformation conspiracy. 

Also please falsify and explain images and involvement from sources other than nasa including Russia and the European space agency. So in your view these other sources are in league with nasa in putting forward all this misinformation. Please explain why they would and to what end?

• Group:  Royal Member

7 hours ago, Kevinb said:

If these pictures are fake

This one wasn't "Fake"... it just had a 'minor' oversight. ;)

you could easily prove this

I just did.

as you know where the pictures are supposedly taken on earth

I know the area; and I've seen the squirrels.

then go and stand where the shots were taken and repost without photoshopping.

I really don't need to (SEE: "The Squirrel")

The earth and its atmosphere and it's gravity could qualify as one system.

How so...?

2.  gravity??  Which Gravity ?? Einstienian or Newtonian ??

A. Is gravity a Force?

B. Is 'gravity' a Scientific Law or Scientific Theory?

C. What is the CAUSE of 'gravity'...?

Space is not a total vacuum also. Solar particles winds radiation.

It doesn't have to be 'Total', just a Negative Pressure System attached to a Positive Pressure System without a Physical Barrier... is all that's required (and is their Incoherent Story), to Violate the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics/Laws of Entropy.  And...

“If your theory is found to be against the second law of thermodynamics, I can give you no hope; there is nothing for [your theory] but to collapse in the deepest humiliation.” 
Arthur S. Eddington, The Nature of the Physical World (1930), p. 74.

Asteroids...why don't Asteroids hit the physical barrier?

Because there isn't any 'Physical Barrier', that's the point.

Please define and demonstrate this physical barrier?

Are you reading a different thread and commenting here?

So you also would think sputnik..moon landings...all pictures of Asteroids where we have flown vessels into Asteroids..landed on Asteroids. All pictures of planets and their moons. Landings on Venus..all of voyager pictures..signals still received are fake. Please falsify all imagines and signals using any any credible method of your choosing but specify it. I'm excluding images from earth and hubble obviously.

I really don't need to.  Ya see, if somebody claims that fish exist and swim in the ocean then all I need do is PROVE that the Ocean doesn't exist, then the entire yarn collapses.

The Ocean is "The Vacuum of Space"... I (with the 2nd Law) already took that to the Woodshed. 

Please explain and quantify reasons why nasa would be complicit in some bizarre misinformation conspiracy. 

Motive is not only a Fallacy (Appeal to Motive/Intent) with respect to this inquiry but it's secondary or tertiary to the dead body (Physical Evidence); However, it's Painfully Obvious...

They're attempting to Hide God.  (he's been trying to do it, since the beginning).

regards

Okay...I thought you were stating a physical barrier around the earth that we couldn't cross and so couldn't send vehicles to moon...Mars..and beyond.

So on the hiding god comment why would not only nasa but uk...European and other space agencies do this in this global conspiracy? 

2 hours ago, Kevinb said:

So on the hiding god comment why would not only nasa but uk...European and other space agencies do this in this global conspiracy? 

The powers behind all world governments is the same; read The Book of Daniel, Chapter 10.

As for a World 'Conspiracy', look no further than Psalms 2.

Let's "Big Picture"... All this *Pseudo-Science* (paleontology, archaeology, anthropology, geology, evolutionary biology (lol), theoretical physics, cosmology, astronomy, astrophysics) since their respective inception, have all been claiming in *ORCHESTRATED UNISON*... "Natural" Origins, correct?

(Matthew 24:37) "But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

So what were the Days of Noah like?...

(Genesis 6:1-4) "And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, {2} That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. {3} And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. {4} There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

God sent the flood to destroy the Hybrids (Angel Human Offspring -- Nephilim) then HE Imprisoned those angels responsible, in the abyss...

(2 Peter 2:4-5) "For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; {5} And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;"

Fast Forward to The End Times...

(Daniel 2:43-44) "And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, *THEY SHALL MINGLE THEMSELVES WITH THE SEED OF MEN*: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. {44} And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever."

Whoever is "Mingling Themselves" are *NOT* the 'SEED OF MEN'. (Genesis 6 again)

So the Ten Kings of the End Times are *"HYBRIDS"*; Echoing (Matthew 24:37 above).

Hollywood/Sci-Fi/books, RCC, United Nations, US Presidents ect, have been preparing us for Decades... for what?? *"ALIENS"*.

Well you CAN'T HAVE "Aliens" without a Massive Expansive Universe with Billions and Billions of Galaxies/Stars, Billions of Years, AND ... *'EVOLUTION'*, correct?

(2 Thessalonians 2:9-12) "Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, {10} And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. {11} And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: {12} That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

Because they received not the Love of the TRUTH, GOD sent them...

*"Strong Delusion"*: evolution, heliocentrism, Billions and Billions of Galaxies/Stars, Billions of Years, ect ect.

Which is the *Contingent NECESSARY* Bedrock Foundation for...

*"The Lie"*: Aliens.

Prepare Yourself 

regards

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  899
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,634
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

life on mars.jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  899
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,634
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Remember the "face on Mars?"

ooo oooo scary...

3FG7dGQ.gif

9 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Remember the "face on Mars?"

ooo oooo scary...

3FG7dGQ.gif

Begging The Question (Fallacy):  Scientifically Validate it's from Mars

regards

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  738
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

Giorgio Tsoukalos approves of this thread.