Salty

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

God's Word foretold us about the coming one world government of today, a 7th beast kingdom per our Lord's Revelation given through His servant John.

In Daniel 2 & 3, we were shown this final beast system upon earth for the end of this world:

Dan 2:32-33
32 This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,

33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
KJV

Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, was told that he represented that head of fine gold (Dan.2:38). The statue image's breast and arms of silver represented the Medo-Persia empire which conquered Babylon; the belly and thighs of brass represented Alexander The Great's empire with Greece which conquered the Medes and Persians; then the Roman empire which conquered Alexander's empire. The feet of part iron and part clay is for this final beast kingdom forming up today.

Then a Stone cut without hands smote the statue image upon its feet of iron and clay, and the whole image together, came tumbling down:

Dan 2:34-35
34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.
KJV

That Stone represents our Lord Jesus Christ, The Stone which the builders rejected. When He returns, He will smite that beast image upon its ten toes of part iron mixed with part clay, and the whole... image will fall. Notice the Scripture is very specific that the whole image "together" will perish like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors, not just the feet of ten toes of iron mixed with clay. What does that reveal as for what pieces of the statue image will be manifested for the end of this world?

It means ALL... of the five pieces of the image will be manifest "together"... for the end of this world. Once again what did each piece symbolize per Bible history? Babylon = gold, Medo-Persia = silver, Alexander's Greece = brass, Roman empire = iron.

The feet of iron mixed with clay represents a ruling structure over ALL... those old pagan systems of Daniel, i.e., a one-world government system. Rev.13 shows us it will have ten horns, seven heads, and ten crowns.

The destruction of the statue image we are shown happens at the end of this world, when Jesus The Stone cut out without hands, comes to strike it upon its feet, and an everlasting Kingdom by God is setup. We know that everlasting Kingdom from God only happens at the end of this world:

Dan 2:43-45
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
KJV

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Salty said:

Then a Stone cut without hands smote the statue image upon its feet of iron and clay, and the whole image together, came tumbling down:

34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.
KJV

That Stone represents our Lord Jesus Christ, The Stone which the builders rejected. When He returns, He will smite that beast image upon its ten toes of part iron mixed with part clay, and the whole... image will fall. Notice the Scripture is very specific that the whole image "together" will perish like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors, not just the feet of ten toes of iron mixed with clay. What does that reveal as for what pieces of the statue image will be manifested for the end of this world?

I tend to agree and see that as referring to the same spiritual wickedness or evil angels that spawned Babylon, Persia, etc. namely the prince of Persia, prince of Greece, etc. as referenced in Daniel 10.  They will all be released from the abyss and doing their thing when Jesus returns.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, Last Daze said:

I tend to agree and see that as referring to the same spiritual wickedness or evil angels that spawned Babylon, Persia, etc. namely the prince of Persia, prince of Greece, etc. as referenced in Daniel 10.  They will all be released from the abyss and doing their thing when Jesus returns.

a question just popped up from that post.....    when was the prince of Persia or Greece put into the abyss?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, other one said:

a question just popped up from that post.....    when was the prince of Persia or Greece put into the abyss?

Its inferred from Daniel 7:12 and Revelation 17:8a

• As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away, but an extension of life was granted to them for an appointed period of time.  Daniel 7:12
  • The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction.  Revelation 17:8a

"Their dominion" I believe is a reference to the earthly kingdom's respective "princes."  Their kingdoms continued on for a period of time after their princes were taken away, except for the last one.  In reading Daniel 7 the term "dominion" appears to go beyond something abstract.

Since the fourth beast of Daniel 7 is seen coming up out of the abyss in Rev 17, its reasonable to assume, at least for me, that the other three beasts of Daniel 7 are likewise familiar with the abyss.

So, yes, I make a correlation between the prince of Persia and the prince of Greece being "the dominion" of the second and third beast kingdoms of Daniel 7.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Daniel 7:13 is speaking of the Return of Jesus so I don't think that those beasts are the princes and it says nothing about them being cast into the abyss...     I tried to piece it together but it just doesn't fit with me.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

8 hours ago, other one said:

Daniel 7:13 is speaking of the Return of Jesus so I don't think that those beasts are the princes and it says nothing about them being cast into the abyss...     I tried to piece it together but it just doesn't fit with me.

Hi other one,

Glad you are thinking.....

And you know me by know as to what I believe. (the 4 beasts of Daniel are contemporary federations)

Marilyn.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

16 hours ago, Salty said:

KJV

It means ALL... of the five pieces of the image will be manifest "together"... for the end of this world. Once again what did each piece symbolize per Bible history? Babylon = gold, Medo-Persia = silver, Alexander's Greece = brass, Roman empire = iron.

The feet of iron mixed with clay represents a ruling structure over ALL... those old pagan systems of Daniel, i.e., a one-world government system. Rev.13 shows us it will have ten horns, seven heads, and ten crowns.

Hi Salty,

Well we meet again on this topic. Now you do remember these scriptures -

`Your kingdom has been weighed in the balances, and found wanting; ...your kingdom has been divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.` (Dan. 5: 27 & 28)

There we see that that kingdom of Babylon was judged by God & is no more. This also happened for each World Ruler following, as history shows they are not now ruling. There will be NO manifestation of those kingdoms, as God has judged them & that is final. However the point about the whole image being dealt with is important.

The Great Image represents the times of the Gentiles ruling the world. Thus when God deals with the final world ruler He is declaring that that is the end of the Gentiles Rule. The whole Great Image is the times of the Gentiles rule, while the individual parts represent the particular rulers at the time. God judges each & they are gone, gone, gone. No court of appeal with the heavenly Judge. 

regards, Marilyn.

19 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Since Rev.13:2 points to those animal symbols of the old beast kingdoms of Daniel 7, I tend to think of those pieces of the head down to the feet as being revived empires under the feet's control for the future end of this world. I don't mean it too literally, not like Sadam's dream of rebuilding geographical city of Babylon, etc., but those kingdoms revived in power under the one-world government structure. The coming pseudo-Christ who is to be a king, will represent all those beast kings of past history. So there is to be a physical fulfillment of this too, not just a symbolic one.

13 hours ago, other one said:

Yes, Daniel 7:9-13 is pointing to the Millennium and then the Great White Throne Judgment. Those beasts who had their kingdoms taken away represent the kings that are judged and put in the pit with Satan at Jesus' 2nd coming.

Here's another description of that future event:

Isa 24:21-23
21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before His ancients gloriously.
KJV

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Salty,

Well we meet again on this topic. Now you do remember these scriptures -

`Your kingdom has been weighed in the balances, and found wanting; ...your kingdom has been divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.` (Dan. 5: 27 & 28)

There we see that that kingdom of Babylon was judged by God & is no more. This also happened for each World Ruler following, as history shows they are not now ruling. There will be NO manifestation of those kingdoms, as God has judged them & that is final. However the point about the whole image being dealt with is important.

The Great Image represents the times of the Gentiles ruling the world. Thus when God deals with the final world ruler He is declaring that that is the end of the Gentiles Rule. The whole Great Image is the times of the Gentiles rule, while the individual parts represent the particular rulers at the time. God judges each & they are gone, gone, gone. No court of appeal with the heavenly Judge. 

regards, Marilyn.

Oh, I agree those old beast kingdoms will not literally... manifest as they were originally, and if you had read further my premise was about the idea of a one-world government system including those old pagan 'systems' (notice I did not say kingdoms, but "systems"). That means I strongly believe the pagan idealism of each system will strongly be manifest under the Antichrist and his beast kingdom. We are already seeing a melding of religions together towards a one-world system, with Christianity being more abased in the West, even as some Christian Churches today are inviting reps of other religions to come into their congregations and teach about their pagan belief systems. Many Christian leaders are promoting those kind of things.