IGNORED

The American people have spoken - Donald J. Trump is the 45th President of the United States

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Did this election remind you of:

Elijah said to the prophets of Baal, "Choose one of the bulls and prepare it first, since there are so many of you. Call on the name of your god, but do not light the fire"

Amen to our great God ! He is the first and the Last !!!

Rev. 22:13

Jesus is Coming
12“Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each person according to what he has done. 13I am theAlpha and the Omega, the First and the Last,the Beginning and the End.” 14Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and may enter the city by its gates.…

A word from Amir:

So I woke up this morning to a message on Facebook that says "Shame on you - you have just deceived Christians in the US to vote for and usher in the Antichrist".

The writer, a Christian person from Australia, did not even bother asking me what, who when and how. Instead, the "shame on you!" was given.

So after I cooled off (it's not that easy nor a quick thing for an Israeli to do) I thought to myself, Lord, why are people so blind? Then I was reminded of the story of the prophet Elijah who probably asked himself that very question a few times a day... Ahab called him "troubler of Israel". Isn't that interesting that when you stand up against unrighteousness and crime you are held as the troubler?

It's amazing how that story from 1 Kings 18 is as valid and as true today as it was then. 
The blindness is there and for the most part people are so tired and deceived that they literally sit on the fence and "falter between the two opinions".

Well, the time has come and the prophets of Baal and Asherah who sit at the table of the leaders should be kicked out their powerful position. Leaders who abuse their power will be judged and all the false prophets must be kicked out.

There are two types of antichrist in this world according to 1John 2:18-22 and 2Thessalonians 2:3,4,9,10

1. The ones (in plural) that will come out of us and deceive us

2. The Antichrist that will be Satan incarcerated, the man of sin, son of perdition- who will rule the world once the church is gone and raptures.

Donald Trump is neither one of them:

1. He is not pretending to be a Christian and he isn't coming from amongst us, nor has he deceived us.

2. He is not the world leader after the rapture.

So, I guess this blindness has happened in part to some Christians as they don't understand that a president is not a pastor and his questionable past is just as if/not less than many of ours.

A good leader is someone who surrounds himself with better people than he is. That is what Mike Pence and many other good people are- the team around Trump!

May we all understand that Trump won as a result of fervent and effective prayers of many righteous people. The grace of God was extended to allow America a few more years to repent and to allow the Christians to use the little time that is left to reach out to as many as possible with the gospel.

Now that the victory is at hand, may we all remember why it was extended to us to begin with- Pray, share and be about the father's business! 
Now it's time to:
To go to church and not forsake the gathering!
To get plugged in at the church and serve!
To study and share the Word!
To restore relationships!
To pursue Godliness!
To encourage each other!
To witness to a dying world!
To prepare and equip the saints!
To get ready for the rapture!

• Off Notify me of replies

•  

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I do wish people would come and travel our land before talking about how the "people" of our country is.....     you know that the news media paints a picture of the American People about the same way that they painted Donald Trump.

We've been retired for  years now and traveling for 15 to 25 weeks a year for these last seven years and I can tell you that we have met tens of thousands of hard working dedicated Christians all over this country.....   it's true our power structure has gone to hell and maybe Mr. Trump can help that for that's why we did elect him.....   but this country has not gone down the tubes just as most of the members here have not.

If you know Amier, you should tell him so.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

41 minutes ago, other one said:

I do wish people would come and travel our land before talking about how the "people" of our country is.....     you know that the news media paints a picture of the American People about the same way that they painted Donald Trump.

We've been retired for  years now and traveling for 15 to 25 weeks a year for these last seven years and I can tell you that we have met tens of thousands of hard working dedicated Christians all over this country.....   it's true our power structure has gone to hell and maybe Mr. Trump can help that for that's why we did elect him.....   but this country has not gone down the tubes just as most of the members here have not.

If you know Amier, you should tell him so.

Ok oo. Donald Trump has been elected to be our next President. "Make America Great Again". I am ready to sit back and see if that happens.We have four years. See if he keeps his promises of what he said he would do for us in his campaign. :) Time will tell.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Well, he can't do it all himself, but we will see if his deal making skills are as good as he says they are.

Already Canada and Mexico are saying they are willing and ready to redo NAFTA...

He can by himself undo much of the Obama E.O's that have added a lot of burdens on buisnesses

We'll see how it goes.