IGNORED

Anti-Trump Protests Sweep the Nation for a Second Night, Trump Calls Them 'Unfair'

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,257
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Thousands of protesters filled the streets of cities across the U.S. Thursday for a second night of anti-Donald Trump demonstrations, with police in Portland, Oregon, declaring protests there had escalated and were being "considered a riot."

"Due to extensive criminal and dangerous behavior, protest is now considered a riot. Crowd has been advised," tweeted the Portland Police Department, which pointed the finger at "anarchists."

Although the protests in Portland began peacefully -- when thousands of people gathered at the city's Pioneer Courthouse Square and marched over the Hawthorne Bridge -- they soon became marred by criminal activity, according to police. [ Source ]

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

if it's like the past, those getting riotous are paid trouble makers.    George Soros has paid people to do this in the past both here and in other places....     and this should not be taken lightly.    It's the starting point in overthrowing governments.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

12 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Need to shut them down.  Rioting is not constitutionally protected.

Why give them the legitimacy they are craving. what is needed are the parents of these kids to say enough is enough and pull their funding from school. Let George Soros pay their tuition If he wants to pay for something.

Guest shiloh357
30 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

Why give them the legitimacy they are craving. what is needed are the parents of these kids to say enough is enough and pull their funding from school. Let George Soros pay their tuition If he wants to pay for something.

We shut down the riots because they are blocking streets and preventing emergency personnel like fire and ambulance from getting to those who need them.   They block the streets and parents can't pick their kids up from school or can't get work.   That needs to be shut down no matter what, even if the rioters want to pretend they are being persecuted. Public safety and the welfare of the general public take precedence over a bunch of morons.

Guest Teditis
2 hours ago, other one said:

if it's like the past, those getting riotous are paid trouble makers.    George Soros has paid people to do this in the past both here and in other places....     and this should not be taken lightly.    It's the starting point in overthrowing governments.

I think that's good thinking on your part... much of this is loosely organized.

Although I do think that there are many protesters that are just expressing their discontent about the election... external forces are being introduced.

I also think that this will continue in America until some sort of outright rebellion comes from the leftist side of the country. They are determined to

get rid of America, as we know it and replace it with something wholly "other".

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I agree that the protestors are just expressing frustration, but I thing the rioting is being set up by a very tightly organized group of people.

Russia will prosecute Soros for the things he has done there if they can legally get their hands on him.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

We shut down the riots because they are blocking streets and preventing emergency personnel like fire and ambulance from getting to those who need them.   They block the streets and parents can't pick their kids up from school or can't get work.   That needs to be shut down no matter what, even if the rioters want to pretend they are being persecuted. Public safety and the welfare of the general public take precedence over a bunch of morons.

Two points I'd like to make here is that

(1) It shows these people up as the people they are and reveals to society the level of cooperation that these people actual want to give. They have screamed toleration from the rafters, for so long I can't remember when it started and now look at them. This reminds me of a third world banana republic, instead of America. How eager do you think the independents will be to vote for people these gangs support in the future.?

(2) What this will do is open the eyes of the young to what is really behind the so-called democratic party and the real show them that they are being used by that group of people. This along with the way the DNC dealt with Burney Sanders will open a few eyes to those who have bought into the rhetoric of the left. It might be a small group, but it is a head start into task of dismantling the liberal bastion of the college campuses.

You shut these people down and you give them the narrative of being victimized by the system and that's their strong suit. That's wha has made them so inviting to so many people and their draw as far as the youth spirit. They claimed the compassion argument for years and this really shows them for who they are.  You look around at the Occupy Wall street movement and the Black lives Matter movement and people see the legacy of those movements, that fizzled into nothing more than self absorbed charletons shaking their fists in the air and causing commotion just to cause it.

These people, the more they disrupt society the less patience the public will have for them and the few people will rally to their causes. These people being themselves will become more desperate to get the attention they seek, will get more insane and more insane until they acquire the reputation of PETa, which is an utter laughing stock in America and they will die the death of a thousand cuts, but those cuts will be self inflicted.

The politicians who support these people will have their reputation soiled by the antics of these people, in the same way they were, when they tried turning The Occupy Wall street movement into the lefts answer to the Tea Party. I remember that vividly. For about 2 weeks Nancy Palocy and the rest of them embraced the movement and suddenly nothing was heard from them at all. The reason was that God didn't back the left in that. He didn't back the Black Lives mattered group, because all they cared about was black lives. This will be an extension of those and will, most likely receive the same spiritual guidance as the previous two movements.

We, on the other hand will be working diligently ahead, while the main stream media falls all over themselves trying to put the best light on these protester they can. The Democrats in congress will be up to their old tricks, but they will be looking over their shoulder to not mimic the protesters too much, because they know these protesters will most likely not vote again and the people who do will be looking at them . If anything they fear loosing their cushy little jobs and they know how badly they lost this election. I'm sure there is a definite odor of urine in the Democratic camp and they'll last as until they can get the narrative off themselves as blind looser with a tantrum being thrown in their honor to something more positive to their side.

You are trying to place logic in a atmosphere on abject emotionalism and it's that same emotionalism that failed the Democratic party. People saw what Democratic principles has taken this country and with this movement the public is seeing why these people are so behind these polacies. They are shining a light on themselves and are so self absorbed that they can't see just how badly it looks. Do you really think the average citizen is impressed by these actions? The longer we allow the left to continue shooting themselves in their foot the deeper the public sees them. We should be handing them more boxes of ammo than talking about shutting them down.  I know this might sound strange coming from me, but I am a true progressive. The progressive movement was never about liberal ideas. We have always been about solutions and I think with Donald Trump we will have those solutions.

That's why he scares the left so much. They are about perpetual grievance as a banner. He proposes to take away that banner, by doing something to take care of the situation and if he does that, what exactly will the Democrats run on, Good looks?

I posted a thread on the authoritarian left to explain the difference between liberalism and progressiveness, but I got a resounding yawn from everyone here. I would wish you guys would oblige me in going and listening to it.

Progress is not progress unless everybody moves forward together. That means the left, the right AND the center.Progressive care about all society and we don't back fringe movements like these male/female bathroom issues. That came out of the left, to try and to get out the far left to vote, when they knew that Hillary Clinton was about as interesting as a heaping bucket of pig snot.

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

You shut these people down and you give them the narrative of being victimized by the system and that's their strong suit.

I don't mind them protesting.  But when they cross the line into rioting, they need to be shut down because rioting, aside from being criminal, hurts other people.   People who need medical help can't get because these low-lifes are blocking the ambulance.  People can't get to work, or can't pick up their children.

Law and order is more important than coddling these morons.  We cannot let these people hold us hostage every time they don't like how things turn out.  So I pretty much disagree with your line of reasoning.