IGNORED

Anti-Trump Protests Sweep the Nation for a Second Night, Trump Calls Them 'Unfair'

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

18 minutes ago, Yowm said:

The rioting will most likely abate as Trump is already softening some of his stances.

Have you read Trump's book, "The Art of the deal?"

One of the major things he talks about is overeaching what you actually want. If you want to change something you talk about getting down right rediculious to make people think that talking you down from that position to one that you actually wanted in the matter was their idea. It makes them think they've accomplished something, when all they did was fret over a false line in the sand and give you want you want gladly and proudly.

The man knows what he is doing. the left have this mentality that those on the right are ignorant troglodytes and he'll cut through them like butter and make them think they are getting somewhere in the process.

Guest shiloh357
7 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

Dude. It doesn't matter how long people stood in line to vote. A Republican can stand in the back of a line of Democratic voters for the same period of time as they could standing behind a long line of 3rd party candidate voters or conservative voters. It's not who showed up at rallys that gets people to the ballet box. It is the nessecity that they get there that matters.

The point is that if Trump supporters were willing to stand for hours and hours at a rally, they had no problem showing up for an hour at the voting location.  

Hillary Clinton had people at her reallies, but how many showed up to vote, is what the question here is. 

According to popular vote numbers, just about all of them showed up to vote.

I'm not taking away anything from Trump, but what he lacked as far as the help of the establishment, Hillary Clinton lacked with the man on the street.  That being said the left was too overconfident and the voters were not there for Hillary.

Wrong, the numbers don't bear that out.   The voters were there for her and that fact is is born out in the numbers.   Trump supporters simply outnumbered her supporters.  If you see it otherwise, you're wrong, period.

Those who couldn't stand Trump, even on the right wasn't there for Trump, either.

They were in the minority.

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

The point is that if Trump supporters were willing to stand for hours and hours at a rally, they had no problem showing up for an hour at the voting location.  

According to popular vote numbers, just about all of them showed up to vote.

Wrong, the numbers don't bear that out.   The voters were there for her and that fact is is born out in the numbers.   Trump supporters simply outnumbered her supporters.  If you see it otherwise, you're wrong, period.

They were in the minority.

I would love to learn how to do these multiple quotes, it would make responding so much better.

(1) Your point about them standing for hours is well taken and I addressed that.

(2) How do you know from the popular vote who came to vote?  You can tell how many votes were counted in a certain area, but it doesn't tell you how many voters were in that area to vote. You still have the absentee voters who are elsewhere whose votes come into the area where they would vote in.

(3) You can call me wrong all you want to and put forth the numbers you want to. You still can't tell me that every voter, who was supporting Hillary who was there to vote, if they were going to did or did not vote for her.

(4) If you are going to qoute me piecemeal then there is no reason for me to respond. You've effectively removed the point I was making.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Churchmouse said:

I would love to learn how to do these multiple quotes, it would make responding so much better.

(1) Your point about them standing for hours is well taken and I addressed that.

(2) How do you know from the popular vote who came to vote?  You can tell how many votes were counted in a certain area, but it doesn't tell you how many voters were in that area to vote. You still have the absentee voters who are elsewhere whose votes come into the area where they would vote in.

(3) You can call me wrong all you want to and put forth the numbers you want to. You still can't tell me that every voter, who was supporting Hillary who was there to vote, if they were going to did or did not vote for her.

(4) If you are going to qoute me piecemeal then there is no reason for me to respond. You've effectively removed the point I was making.

I didn't say that every voter that supported Hillary came out to vote, but the popular vote numbers simply point out how wrong you are that she had less support than Trump did.  They are very close to the same number, give or take with respect to the popular vote.

Just now, shiloh357 said:

I didn't say that every voter that supported Hillary came out to vote, but the popular vote numbers simply point out how wrong you are that she had less support than Trump did.  They are very close to the same number, give or take with respect to the popular vote.

Did you just completely mis the point I was making about the absentee vote.  these people are elsewhere and as such wasn't there for any of her rallys. All votes for a candidate are thrown in the mix and counted up which leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to proving what you are stating.  The popular vote is simply how many people in an area voted for a candidate. I'm sure that they really don't devide these down to the general areas where a candidate has their rallies. I pretty much think they are from state to state. You can correct me on that, with links if you'd like, but not everybody who heard her speak live at these rallies can be identified as those who came out and voted.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Churchmouse said:

Did you just completely mis the point I was making about the absentee vote.

No, but it doesn't change anything.  The absentee votes are part of the popular vote count, not just the people who show up to the polls.   They keep track of the popular vote for each candidate.

The popular vote numbers are not the far apart and so it defeats your original claim that she had less support than Trump did.   The numbers say you're wrong.  I'll take the cold hard facts over your wishful thinking.

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

But it was the right that he was to win, and if they smell any kind of duplicity he will fail the deal.

Whose to say. I've had my fingers crossed this entire time. I hope to heaven that he will get what he stated he would through, but having to deal with the house and the senate, I think he will find it harder to do ll he stated, even if he was sincere.

You forget that the average American citizen has the attention span of a Cocker Spaniel. puppy.

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, but it doesn't change anything.  The absentee votes are part of the popular vote count, not just the people who show up to the polls.   They keep track of the popular vote for each candidate.

The popular vote numbers are not the far apart and so it defeats your original claim that she had less support than Trump did.   The numbers say you're wrong.  I'll take the cold hard facts over your wishful thinking.

Yes, they keep track of the popular vote for a candidate statewide and countrywide. If I'm not mistaken your point was that since the vote count was close to the account of what you assume was the numbers that attended her rally that everyone who was there to vote for her, did. That' can't be proven, no matter how you try, simply because you don't know for certain how many attended her rally's, because the same liberal media who helped her out also reported how many attended.

You don't know cold hard facts. You are putting your faith in media reporting. That crack about wishful thinking I will count as a sign of frustration. You have no idea what I wish for. You seem to suggest that since I don't follow your line of thinking  that I have a nefarious intent and You can keep that where you wish. I'll be moving on now to people who can talk about the issue without prjudism.

You have a fine day. This will be the last I will acknowledge your posts in this thread. Good bye.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

Protesters can protest all they want as long as they don't violate the law. Those who violate the law should be arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Maybe George Soros will also pay for their bails, fines, and legal fees.

9 minutes ago, Yowm said:

a bit high brow, no?

No. just giving the massive amounts of technological and familial distractions that we've created for ourselves their due. I don't think that this country could end up as messed up as it is with people actually paying attention to what is going on in Washington.