• Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,828
  • Content Per Day:  4.76
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Happy Veterans Day!

Guest BacKaran

Thank You Lord

for all the men and women who have served, fought and died in the armed forces to make this country strong and a force for freedom.

We're cherish Your Word , The Bible, along with the constitution and those who have created this country and it's freedom.

May You bless all those who are recovering from past and current wars and their families.

May we be devoted to You in obedience as we live under a new president. We pray he does well under Your direction with wisdom and discernment.

I pray all of this in your name, amen.

May God bless America and And believers across this planet.? ?????????????? 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  79
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

God bless all the men and women who served this great country!  Thank you for your selfless service to preserve peace around the world and fight evil where and when necessary. 

I hope everyone gets to go out to see the Mel Gibson movie, "Hacksaw Ridge." It is an amazing true story of a man of faith, Desmond Doss, who became the first conscientious objector.  He went into Battle of Okinawa in WWII to save lives as a medic.  What he did was nothing short of miraculous. 

Edited by Dabby26
left out a word

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,825
  • Content Per Day:  2.51
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  04/11/1961

We wouldn't be here without them :emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Dabby26 said:

God bless all the men and women who served this great country!  Thank you for your selfless service to preserve peace around the world and fight evil where and when necessary. 

I hope everyone gets to go out to see the Mel Gibson movie, "Hacksaw Ridge." It is an amazing true story of a man of faith, Desmond Doss, who became the first conscientious objector.  He went into Battle of Okinawa in WWII to save lives as a medic.  What he did was nothing short of miraculous. 

Yeah I want to check that movie out. It looks really, really good. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

I know there are sincere folks who thank Veterans for their service. But tangible appreciation speaks much louder than words (especially if you have never served).

Not that I am soliciting anything other than your prayers. I always need prayer.

But this is advice I take as a Vet who did not see combat for those Vets who did.

Physician healing myself.

Thank you is nice... but not enough.

The ultimate sacrifice is the price Vets are willing to pay for all that you and I are and have or ever will have in this nation.

Those who paid that price are owed a debt we can never repay. We can only show their survivors true tangible appreciation.

The next time you are glibly prone to thank a vet remember they are potentially responsible for our freedom for anything and everything we are and have.

Let us also take their sacrifice / our willingness to sacrifice to focus our individual responsibilities to steward this great nation so many believed in to the point of death.

Death! What would you be willing to lay down your life for?

Get grateful and get busy preserving America for all time to come (til King Jesus comes).

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 11/11/2016 at 11:16 AM, Dabby26 said:

"A man of faith" is difficult to find in any decade,  yet is the most needed all the time !