• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

15 minutes ago, other one said:

I heard they arrested about 40 people in Portland.  From what I saw it was a very few that are rioting.  In Austin they found the busses that they drove there.  Soros is behind this through a couple of his companies.  Btw the article is saying that he furnished voting machines in 16 states and that is not true.

I was just watching some youtube video's about the riot,very bad...everywhere..

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,039
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I was just watching some youtube video's about the riot,very bad...everywhere..

Lots of protestors but very few rioters and they arrested a bunch of them last night.  Nothing wrong with peaceful protesting.  I did some back in the 60's. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  79
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, BacKaran said:

Hi

Thanks to the protesters, I said two yrs ago that Obama will call martial law so he can be king until he ends martial law...... Trump's not IN IN and Obama can do alot if damage before he leaves.... It's getting interesting

.....?

My gut tells me this is a real possibility.  They've worked too hard to fundamentally change America to release their grip willingly.  This administration has not abided by the Constitution nor enforced our agreed-upon laws.  Why would we think they would abide by our transfer of power traditions?  We shall see, but the bussing in of protestors and the premade protest signs are a hint at what might be coming. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

I've heard the rumors about Obama declaring martial law, and I don't buy it. Things have to be horrible and grossly out of control before martial law could even be considered. So far, local law enforcement is handling things quite well. State Police and National Guard would be next up if things get out of control. So far, these riots are tiny in comparison to Ferguson and other places. If it could be proven that Soros paid for all this, he should be charged with inciting a riot - multiple counts - and prosecuted to the limits of the law.

I said in another thread that I have no problem at all with peaceful protests that don't break the law. Those who set fires, break windows, loot, hurt people, and violate numerous other laws should be arrested.

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, other one said:

Lots of protestors but very few rioters and they arrested a bunch of them last night.  Nothing wrong with peaceful protesting.  I did some back in the 60's. 

Blocking traffic is not peaceful protesting.  When protesting begins to affect problems for other people, then it becomes a riot.   If they want to just stand there and hold signs and shout, that's their right.  These riots are keeping people from being able to go to work, keep emergency personnel from reaching those who need help and at that point, these people need to shut down.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

28 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Blocking traffic is not peaceful protesting.  When protesting begins to affect problems for other people, then it becomes a riot.   If they want to just stand there and hold signs and shout, that's their right.  These riots are keeping people from being able to go to work, keep emergency personnel from reaching those who need help and at that point, these people need to shut down.

I agree with you completely. That's why we have laws on the issues you mentioned. Yes, they are life and death issues. Parade permits must be obtained if protesters plan to use a public roadway, and this is more complex than most would think (i.e. routes, times, numbers, etc.). Numerous levels of local government can deny the permit based on public safety, public nuisance, and other issues.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Content Count:  56,039
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

most places demand that you have a permit to protest that define where they can protest and those should be permitted or they end up like these just on the streets, I do agree with what you are saying Shiloh, but we don't want to get carried away either in stopping their expression altogether.    Most demonstrations do get in someone's way but cause no physical damage.

The police know where these things are happening and the emergency response people always have alternate routes.   People with 911 systems should not be having the trouble of response of emergency vehicles unless they are actually on sight of the disturbances....

Guest BacKaran

Hi all 

It may or may not happen but my second motto for the year is

Be prepared?

Not scared

My first one is

It's great to be 58?

Guest shiloh357
51 minutes ago, other one said:

most places demand that you have a permit to protest that define where they can protest and those should be permitted or they end up like these just on the streets, I do agree with what you are saying Shiloh, but we don't want to get carried away either in stopping their expression altogether.    Most demonstrations do get in someone's way but cause no physical damage.

The police know where these things are happening and the emergency response people always have alternate routes.   People with 911 systems should not be having the trouble of response of emergency vehicles unless they are actually on sight of the disturbances....

Once you start blocking streets and throwing rocks and damaging property, you waive your right to "protest."    When we protest it is because the government has violated our rights.   These protests are just temper tantrums.   They are not protesting because their rights have been violated;  they protest because their side lost.  They are immature morons and frankly, they have nothing to say that we need to hear. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  292
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

When I first saw this I thought: "here we go again" but good to see people admitting that martial law is not eminent.  I don't know if the website that created this fake news is one of them but there have been a number of recent articles about all the pro Trump fake news sites that are being run by teens and college students in the Balkans.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/macedonia-become-haven-pro-trump-233500678.html