• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 7:58 PM, Abdicate said:

No, it's not. It's accounting Him and His work as evil.

Acts 7:51 (YLT)

'Ye stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and in ears! ye do always the Holy Spirit resist; as your fathers--also ye;  

No it isn't, its exactly as I said. The Pharisees never called His works evil. They recognized that His works were good. And Jesus said (don't have much time here so I will just paraphrase) that you can say anything you want against Him and be forgiven if you repent but anybody who blasphemes the Holy Ghost directly is accused of the unforgiveable sin. He said this because the Pharisees said that he had a demon and did all His works through Beelzebub

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I believe that to become "apostate" or to be reprobate one would have to have seen or heard & KNOW JESUS and outright reject him,deliberately ,willfully in order to commit the UNFORGIVABLE sin...having Jesus crucified ONCE,not again & again

I agree with Matrix that those things written were written about the Pharisees who called the Holy Spirit evil,His works were good & yet they said Jesus did them by the power of the devil but today what grieves Holy Spirit,those who have not yet heard? Those who have not yet come to the foot of the cross ? No,Holy Spirit convicts those hearts & draws men to God the Father through Christ Jesus & by His Power....... when the time has come for them to choose & they deny HIM,.   well,I think that is the grief,the Blashphemy                                        With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 11/26/2016 at 9:26 AM, Beebert said:

I ageee with this... I am sorry, I guess I must have missunderstood what you actually meant. God of course wants People to be saved, which is why he will not deny those calling up on him, but at the same time he will never accept sin. 

Right Beebert.  However there are those who continually reject God and His offer of Salvation.  People who keep saying no will someday not be able to say yes anymore.  Their Hearts will be cold and indifferent and the Spirit of God will no longer convict them.  That is a very dangerous place to be.  

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

13 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

Right Beebert.  However there are those who continually reject God and His offer of Salvation.  People who keep saying no will someday not be able to say yes anymore.  Their Hearts will be cold and indifferent and the Spirit of God will no longer convict them.  That is a very dangerous place to be.  

By that you mean that if a man has rejected God's offer and then regrets the fact that he did, he will not be forgiven even if he asks? Why would God do that if he wants everybody to be saved? I can accept that there can come a point when a person will not care about God anymore and not ask for forgiveness, but you mean that there can be that persons who ask for forgiveness but are denied forgiveness?

Edited by Beebert

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

I believe that to become "apostate" or to be reprobate one would have to have seen or heard & KNOW JESUS and outright reject him,deliberately ,willfully in order to commit the UNFORGIVABLE sin...having Jesus crucified ONCE,not again & again

I agree with Matrix that those things written were written about the Pharisees who called the Holy Spirit evil,His works were good & yet they said Jesus did them by the power of the devil but today what grieves Holy Spirit,those who have not yet heard? Those who have not yet come to the foot of the cross ? No,Holy Spirit convicts those hearts & draws men to God the Father through Christ Jesus & by His Power....... when the time has come for them to choose & they deny HIM,.   well,I think that is the grief,the Blashphemy                                        With love-in Christ,Kwik

I ask the same here. What if they deny him and then later on regret it? Will they not be forgiven even if they ask?

Blessings Beebert

Okay,maybe this will help......I have known WHO my LOrd & Savior is since I'm a little girl,I was deeply,madly in lOve with Him ,I would talk to Him for hours & knew He was with me.....many things happened along the way to adulthood,I was pulled by the lures of the enemy & I did not DENY Him but I was rebellious,like a naughty(bad) child who wants to do what they want to do......did my Savior ever leave me? No,I walked away but really,not too far because my spirit has had the seal of Redemption on it ,I didn't even know what that meant my friend until years & years later......there came a time I thought I was reprobate because I blasphemed God & I did(believe me I did) but my mind & body did that ,not in Spirit.......I did not GRIEVE the Holy Spirit,He Indwells......I never made the willful,deliberate & mindful choice to give up my Salvation.......that is what grieves the Holy Spirit......I unwittingly was serving the enemy,not purposefully......I think that may be the thing that confuses us so because we cannot have the mind or heart of one who would do such a thing......

The hardened heart,the truly hardened heart that has waxed so cold that it is beyond repair does not get that way by accident......there are no regrets,there is no remorse,there is no WANTING Gods Forgiveness.(sounds a lot like satan,doesn't it?)......you see?                                        With love-in Christ,Kwik

Okay I see... So basically, he who asks for forgiveness is forgiven if he truly asks for it? There is no "No, I gave you that opportunity and you spoiled it!"?

Yes Beebert,I believe that is correct.........                                     With love-in Christ,Kwik