• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Update:

As anyone who has watched SUPERGIRL season 2 on the CW has found, it is no longer the wholesome show it was in season 1. A homosexual agenda is quite literally forced on the viewer. I counted 5 homosexual references / homosexual kisses in one show (when in all of season 1 there were perhaps 6 heterosexual references / kisses).

And now the star of the show has take to the anti-Trump demonstrations with a lewd sign that "has a Supergirl reference" as a t.v. interviewer of the star put it. This has to be a violation of some contract or other with the show or the CW network (DC Comics etc). And I complained to the CW as much using twitter text messaging. Supergirl Producers, Writers, Actors all support the homosexual agenda and the lewd signage of the show's star.

I have disassociated myself from the show. The above reasons are why. The last straw was the homosexual agenda, and the vulgar protest march is only emphasis for my departure.

I have never sold anything to them although my ideas were highly praised (and off the record some indicated preferable wishing they had used my ideas instead of the ones they chose).

So my pulling the plug is not all that big a deal to them and not a loss to me so I ma not trying to appear like a martyr.

I fully plan to pursue (LORD willing) a movie / series of movies... I have considered writing the ideas into books but my forte is screenplays... perhaps I can partner with a more disciplined writer than me. I have considered comics as I am handy with graphics having used many to try to sell my ideas. Here's an example in a later critique of the show after it was clear my ideas were off the table and the direction they were headed in was set in stone:

assessment_3.jpg

I have considered a new interacting blog / vlog / website with graphics and audio for mood (still working out the kinks).

So my ideas are not dead and they are crazy-good. And if God blesses it, then all the liberal perverts in Hollywood cannot stop it or stand in the way.

The Supergirl I write about is an ordinary girl with extraordinary abilities and compassion. I really thought (once I saw the show in season 1 and how ordinary the star was and how downplayed her costume was... some versions of Supergirl have been rather risque) I had a wholesome show and format I could contribute to... but alas and alack...     

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Needless to say, I do not recommend watching Supergirl on the CW.

I wrote CBS president (and original backer of the show) it would have been better to cancel the show at the end of season 1 than to subject it to the mishandling and transformation of it that has happened since. Then, perhaps on day, it could have been picked up where it left off intact pristine.

• 10 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/16/1997

I, unfortunately, have been desensitized on this homosexual matter has almost EVERY show has in on form or another. However, I was extremely unhappy with the most recent episodes. One episode has a storyline of a religion misinterpreting Supergirl's "religion" much like the Westboro Baptist Church is to Christianity. However, this last episode really got to me. They are talking about an "End of Times" that will consist of three things. One, and I quote, is "The Mark of the Beast, 2. The attack of the Beast (something like that) and finally, 3. "the reign of the beast"

Gee, I wonder where they got that storyline from! Very distasteful, but then again Jesus talked about how our religion will be mocked John 17:14 

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

And the anti christ will be the superman everyone is looking/waiting for.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, DJ7 said:

And the anti christ will be the superman everyone is looking/waiting for.

And little do so many know .    the churches  , other religons ,  secular through media and this all inclusive religion for WORLD peace

IS leading them RIGHT TO HIM.   and to them he will just seem as a man of love unity and peace.  And then BY PEACE he shall destroy many.

NO marvel that this show which I have never watched,  shows feverent religion as evil .    We got the pope saying preaching the gospel is as jihad

we got magazines praising this all inclusive christanity and all the while attacking the fundamental JESUS ONLY ones to make them seem dangerous .

I guess most don't see the pattern.     But how do you convince a world to have no problem with killing a certain group.

You begin with making them look bad or evil,  then it increases.......................JUST ASK THE JEWS .   YEAH its repeating and YES the son of all evil will stand soon.

TWO keys in Daniel as to when.        IN the latter time of their kingdoms WHEN , WHEN the transgressors have come TO THE FULL

THEN this king stands..........who by PEACE ,  PEACE , destroys many.   Do we really think its coinincedence that as not only are transgressions

rising to the full   , so this is all inclusive unity for world what ...............PEACE ,  getting pushed more and more .    YEAH , its getting closer than most realize.