Sign in to follow this  
full goespel

Old Christian new here.

17 hours ago, full goespel said:

Thanks evey one but I really dont get offended Just highlighting where we are. I am still unable to get in getting an Error code: 2H269/5 Where do I contact the admin anyone got a link? Watchman said no one banned me that it might be a glitch.

then it sounds like your good to go...some people do have trouble getting in chat sometimes...you could try and leave Rusty Angel (a chat mod)a message and see if they can help.

17 hours ago, full goespel said:

I am still unable to get in getting an Error code: 2H269/5....
Where do I contact the admin....

Welcome

~

E-Mail Addresses Are In My Signature Lines

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe Your Brother Joe

Hello full goespel

At my little church in Australia someone heard of John G. Lake.  Someone else found Curry Blake and we have been watching his videos at her home on Thursday mornings for a year or two now.  We are probably well behind but we love Curry.  He is so funny and preaches the full gospel, correctly.  When an episode is finished, we stand up and speak out the prayer he asks us to pray, and pray and praise the Lord.  He always quotes the verses, then preaches on them, amplifying them.  However, my pastor says (and I agree) that if the old man is dead, we no longer let criticism or praise affect us.  I know you know this by now, as you have said it.  Satan tries to pat us on the back, saying how wonderful we are, but we reject his deceptive ways.  We know that without Him we are but dust.  However our lives are hid with Christ in God (Col 3:3).  Colossians is all about the mystery of Godliness being revealed to us and, if you are anything like me, you can't soak up enough of it! God bless you, I can't wait for more revelation.

I also loved Curry and the JGLM teaching and have grwon and seen mant things since. I now listen To Dan Mohler and Hes message is simaler but way more on love and relationship with God in the secret place. The place were we dont go. Dan amkes me cry often. Please have a lok at Dan. Its differentr from Curry, But I know people who done the same thing. We nt from dan to |Curry. I still an so greatfull to Curry for His work.