• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, WailingWall said:

Do ya think all these scriptures which speak of the 4 winds is a single one time event? If not, why?

Well for certain in Daniel 11, it is not talking about a single one time event.     Some of the events in Daniel 11 - which were future of Daniel's time, are long time ago history to us.       There are still future events involving power from the four directions - north, south, east, west, to take place near the end of the 70th week of Daniel 9.

The historic (to us) events of Daniel 11 involved on two directions - the north and south, and were the Seleucids and Ptolomeys.     In the end times, those are no longer a factor, and it will be the beast -leader of the west, being attacked by the south (the African nations), then attacked by the north (Russia and the 'stan countries), and then by the east (China, and it's allies).

That will bring all nations into the middle east - which at that time the heavens will part and the world will see Jesus before the throne of God... which will terroize the kings of the earth, and they will band together and attempt the unthinkable - to make literal war on the Lord Jesus Christ.      So they assemble at Armageddon and move down to Jerusalem, which will be focal point of them being destroyed.       But first, Satan will be exposed on the temple mount for all to behold him - which is going to be quiet a shock for all them who have been worshipping the statue image of the beast.... to see that it is actually Satan.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

The historic (to us) events of Daniel 11 involved on two directions - the north and south, and were the Seleucids and Ptolomeys.     In the end times, those are no longer a factor

Not true

The same coordinates will be the setting at the time of the end [Daniel 11:40]

This confrontation will be between the little horn of Daniel 7; 8 and Egypt

The leader of Egypt will oppose the Assyrian little horn's ambitions to confederate the Muslim Middle East  

This setting is forming today as we speak

When Egypt confronts the king of the north, he will counter and add the land of Egypt to his kingdom

All of the prophets are focused upon Israel in the Middle East bordered by the surrounding nations past, and future

Your selected insertions are bogus

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

4 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Your selected insertions are bogus

It is assertions, not insertions.   And they are not bogus.   

4 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

The leader of Egypt will oppose the Assyrian little horn's ambitions to confederate the Muslim Middle East  

This setting is forming today as we speak

What specific current person are you referring to as the Assyrian little horn?   Over what current middle-east country considered Assyria?     And who is also claiming to be God ?

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

No .... I mean insertions .... there are people who remove the literal and insert bogus definitions into the prophetic scriptures that are simply not there

The little horn of Daniel's visions has not yet emerged

This one will arise in the same region ruled by the northern Seleucid kingdom of the past

.... the confluence of today's Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran

https://www.google.com/maps/@31.2811966,59.9960669,3z

Restudy your Bible and watch the current divides of the Muslim Middle East .... there are 10

The little horn will confederate the region by making alliances and by conquest .... this is coming

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  458
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

On 1/11/2017 at 7:50 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

Ezekiel 37 is symbolic of the reconstitution of the remnant of the nation of Israel into the land at the time of the end, this setting is not a literal resurrection to immortality

Yeah, ive heard that for years from many a Rapturist. Its really sad that so many scriptures must be ignored or misinterpreted in order for this rapture event. Ezek 37 IS talking about a resurrection. Its so very clear

EZEK.37 [9] Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the FOUR WINDS, O breath, and BREATHE UPON THESE SLAIN, THAT THEY MAY LIVE.[10] So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, AN EXCEEDING GREAT ARMY.[11] Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.[12] Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I WILL OPEN YOUR GRAVES, AND CAUSE YOU TO COME UP OUT OF YOUR GRAVES, AND BRING YOU INTO THE LAND OF ISRAEL.[13] And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,[14] And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

I guess ya gotta claim Ezek.37 doesnt mean what it actually says or your "rapture" theory would not fit

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  458
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

JUDE 1 [14] And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, THE LORD COMETH WITH TEN THOUSANDS OF HIS SAINTS,[15] To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Anyone know who these saints are?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

15 minutes ago, WailingWall said:

JUDE 1 [14] And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, THE LORD COMETH WITH TEN THOUSANDS OF HIS SAINTS,[15] To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Anyone know who these saints are?

I don't know that they're defined beyond that passage.

This may help. It is a verse by verse commentary on that particular part of Jude: http://versebyversecommentary.com/jude/jude-14-16/