IGNORED

Are four beasts in Daniel talking about China?

idono

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

The Book of Daniel chapter 7 talking about 4 beasts, in KJV Bible verse 17 said that four beasts are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

It is very likely talking about 4 presidents after "Reform and Opening" of China. They are Presidents and Paramount Leader.

1. Jiang Zemin 2. Hu Jintao 3. Xi Jinping and the fourth is yet to know.

According to Book of Daniel, third beast got four heads, these are very likely to represent Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao.

One session of Chinese President is five years, can only re-elected for two sessions.

Xi Jinping took office in year 2013, if he are re-elected for the two sessions, which is until 2023.

If I didn't misinterpret to these verses, Taiwan will unite with Mainland China before Xi Jinping retiring.

Fourth beasts got ten horns, perhaps talking about China, Russia and others eight countries will become ally.

I read a news many days ago, talking about Russian payment system "Mir" and China's Unionpay will be compatible. This maybe is a first step to unite.

How do you think?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 11/21/2016 at 8:54 PM, idono said:

The Book of Daniel chapter 7 talking about 4 beasts, in KJV Bible verse 17 said that four beasts are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

It is very likely talking about 4 presidents after "Reform and Opening" of China. They are Presidents and Paramount Leader.

1. Jiang Zemin 2. Hu Jintao 3. Xi Jinping and the fourth is yet to know.

According to Book of Daniel, third beast got four heads, these are very likely to represent Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao.

One session of Chinese President is five years, can only re-elected for two sessions.

Xi Jinping took office in year 2013, if he are re-elected for the two sessions, which is until 2023.

If I didn't misinterpret to these verses, Taiwan will unite with Mainland China before Xi Jinping retiring.

Fourth beasts got ten horns, perhaps talking about China, Russia and others eight countries will become ally.

I read a news many days ago, talking about Russian payment system "Mir" and China's Unionpay will be compatible. This maybe is a first step to unite.

How do you think?

No, they are speaking about Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome.

22 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

No, they are speaking about Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome.

Just wait and see whether 

1. Before Xi Jinping leaving office, Taiwan will unify with China.

2. The next Chinese president after Xi Jingping, unite China with another nine countries.

If these two conditions fulfilled, which means my interpretations are correct.

China Has usually been describing as a Red Dragon. Chinese people describe themselves as the successors of dragon.

What I think is these four beasts are four Chinese leaders and the visions represent four evolution process of China. When reaching the fourth, China will unite with nine others nations. That is what Daniel 7:24 mentioned one nation and ten kings.

According to Revelation 12:4 this red dragon “swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.”

Stars usually use to represent the people. For example, God said to Abraham: “I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore.”

So, a third of the stars likely to represent the population of these ten nations are equal to a third of the world population. Now the world population is about 7.4 billion so, a third is about 2.5 billion.

Of course, now is it yet to fulfill and the population of the world is going on increasing, and the figures may vary due to the tribulations.