Why God do not hear me?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I pray and pray for years. It looks everything is worse in my private life, around me....everywhere. I believe I did not do anything wrong!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

I believe that He does not seem to answer prayers when we are looking for a specific answer, as in giving God a choice of A, B or C.  He answers all prayers, the question is, are we looking for His answer or our answer?

Guest BacKaran

Has your suffering led you to lean more on God or led you away from God,?

Remember He didn't answer Jobs original question but Job was rewarded immensely for trusting in God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

3 hours ago, BettyV said:

I pray and pray for years. It looks everything is worse in my private life, around me....everywhere. I believe I did not do anything wrong!

What do you allow in your private life? If you exclude all things out of fear you may just reject the help you are preying for.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I"m still a little confused.  We have all pretty much asked you, are you a Christian, have you asked Jesus to come into your life and be your Lord and Savior?  You say you do nothing wrong, but we all do things that are wrong.  The most important thing is you must be  in lineament with God.  I think you are leaving out a big part of the story.  I pray you make a decision for Jesus then maybe we can help you fill in some of the empty spots.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 11/22/2016 at 10:52 AM, BettyV said:

Greetings BettyV,

Grace and mercy and peace from our Lord Jesus Christ.

The correct question is: why do you not hear God?

Beloved, do not let's play the blame on God. It is we who refuse to acknowledge Him and His ways when the message does not please us. One way or another, through every event, He is trying to get our attention and teach us valuable lessons. It is we who aren’t getting the message.

Unfortunately, we cling so much to what we want that we refuse to see anything different that arise in our lives. Only we see in our lives the problem instead of giving thanks for the many blessings He has bestowed upon us (Psalms 33.5; 40.5; 103.2).

Gladly accept the gift that Jesus is giving you this day that He made especially for you (that is, this day, today – Psalms 118.24). Be grateful to Him for everything (1 Thessalonians 5.16-18), even when this was not exactly what you expected. Hear His voice, receive His grace and let Him show you many blessings greater than yourself (Habakkuk 3.17-19; 1 Corinthians 2.9; Ephesians 2.19-21).

You can be sure that if things happen the way you expect, never they would be as good as that which Jesus designed for those who deliver all their thoughts, feelings, dreams and desires in his hands.

What about this story that you did nothing wrong, I am deeply sorry to disappoint you, but all our life we only did wrong (starting with me).

Just think that Christ died for our sins. Hence you see how our actions are so odious.

See who we really are (our real nature):

•           “What then? are we better [ than they ]? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; as it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: there is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Their throat [ is ] an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps [ is ] under their lips: whose mouth [ is ] full of cursing and bitterness: their feet [ are ] swift to shed blood: destruction and misery [ are ] in their ways: and the way of peace have they not known: there is no fear of God before their eyes.” (Romans 3.9-18).
  •           “Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful. For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that [ it is ] good. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. For I know that in me ( that is, in my flesh, ) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but [ how ] to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.” (Romans 7.13-21).

Even in our best moments, all the good deeds that we think have done, compared with the righteousness and perfection of Jesus, are nothing but filthy rags.

•           “But we are all as an unclean [ thing ], and all our righteousnesses [ are ] as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.” (Isaiah 64.6).

The good news is that the grace of Jesus manifests salvation to anyone who humbly recognizes the urgent and desperate need to receive Him (Titus 2:11). After all, while sin dominates us, we will be deprived of eternal glory (Romans 3:23) and therefore doomed to be a walking curse wandering this world (Deuteronomy 28.16,19).

Accept Jesus to save you of yourself and let Him show you the life of His point of view (Isaiah 55.8,9) and you will see all contributing to your real good (Romans 8:28).

Jesus helps us (starting with myself) to recognize how small and wretched we are close to His glory, goodness and majesty and give us a humble heart that may welcome with meekness His will (James 1:21) and agrees to be driven by his goodness and mercy (Psalm 23.6) in favor of others to the glory of His name.

All this I talk you with love in Christ so that you can achieve true peace, happiness and love and be all that the Lord has designed for you.

Jesus bless you.

Edited by Leonardo Von