Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

As I continue to read the entire New Testament again, I stopped and pondered when I read John 16: 2-3 and the historical accuracy and the application of today. What Islam has always done and continues today, the Roman Catholic Inquisition and Crusades. We all know biblical prophecy is 100% accurate one-hundred percent of the time, but when you actually reflect on it, it's just amazing! What a wonderful God we serve.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Can you expound on this statement?  I see this as a half written sentence.

What Islam has always done and continues today, the Roman Catholic Inquisition and Crusades.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

54 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Can you expound on this statement?  I see this as a half written sentence.

What Islam has always done and continues today, the Roman Catholic Inquisition and Crusades.

Sorry for the brevity, I assumed my intent of the prophecy was apparent.

"... the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service". I consider that a prophecy to the eleven Apostles of their time, and from Christ on through history that includes today. 

"Surah V, vs: 51  O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk". In the Hadith (sayings of Muhammad), Muhammad further states, "if you find the Saturday people or the Sunday people hiding behind a rock, kill them". Of course the Saturday peoples are the Jew and Sunday people Christian.

I take it you're not aware of, or in disagreement of the historical and present persecution and killing of Christians, in the name of Allah and Islam? 

How many people were murdered during the Catholic Inquisition and Crusades? The only question might be, did they think they were a service to God, or was it a pretense? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Sorry for the brevity, I assumed my intent of the prophecy was apparent.

"... the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service". I consider that a prophecy to the eleven Apostles of their time, and from Christ on through history that includes today. 

"Surah V, vs: 51  O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk". In the Hadith (sayings of Muhammad), Muhammad further states, "if you find the Saturday people or the Sunday people hiding behind a rock, kill them". Of course the Saturday peoples are the Jew and Sunday people Christian.

I take it you're not aware of, or in disagreement of the historical and present persecution and killing of Christians, in the name of Allah and Islam? 

How many people were murdered during the Catholic Inquisition and Crusades? The only question might be, did they think they were a service to God, or was it a pretense? 

I know about the Ottoman Empire and the Crusades.  I just don't like to assume I understood something when it was not clear.  Thanks for explaining what you meant.