• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

You are apparently of the old covenant.  We are of the new covenant ratified by the blood of Christ.

We all and all our works are the old covenant nullified by the blood of Christ the New and Eternal Covenant of God's grace and love ratified by the blood of Christ.

Edited by gerhard eber
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  458
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/27/2018 at 7:36 PM, Willa said:

You left out the next verse  :

Eph 2:15 NKJV     having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace,

and

Col 2:13  And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;  Col 2:14  Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;  Col 2:15  And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Why would i do that Willa. Its just more scriptural proof that what i say is true. 

COL.2 [14] Blotting out THE HANDWRITING OF ORDINANCES that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;[15] And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.[16] Let no man therefore judge you in MEAT, or in DRINK, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:[17] Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Jesus blotted out “only” the handwriting of the ordinances. 

2 KINGS 17 [36] But the LORD, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice.[37] And the statutes, AND the ordinances, AND the law, AND the commandment, which he wrote for you, ye shall observe to do for evermore; and ye shall not fear other gods.

“Many” have come in the name of Christ and would have you to believe the law, the ordinances and the commandments are all lumped together as one. They do this so they can point out a scripture which talking about the law of circumcision (which was nailed to the cross) and then apply that scripture to the ten commandments. But as you can see in above scripture, the ordinances, the law, and the commandments are all separate. And it was not the law nor the ten commandments that Jesus nailed to the cross. It was the law contained in the ordinances.

EXODUS 12 [11] And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is THE LORD'S PASSOVER. [12] For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord. [13] And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt. [14] And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the Lord throughout your generations; ye shall keep it A FEAST BY AN ORDINANCE FOR EVER.

Theres one of the feast days (holy days) which are to be kept by ordinance. The Lords passover

NUMBERS 28 [16] And in the fourteenth day of the first month is THE PASSOVER OF THE LORD. [17] And in the fifteenth day of this month is the feast: seven days shall unleavened bread be eaten. [18] In the first day shall be an holy convocation; ye shall do no manner of servile work therein: [19] But ye shall offer a sacrifice made by fire for a burnt offering unto the Lord; two young bullocks, and one ram, and seven lambs of the first year: they shall be unto you without blemish: [20] And their MEAT OFFERING shall be of flour mingled with oil: three tenth deals shall ye offer for a bullock, and two tenth deals for a ram; [21] A several tenth deal shalt thou offer for every lamb, throughout the seven lambs: [22] And one goat for a sin offering, to make an atonement for you. [23] Ye shall offer these beside the burnt offering in the morning, which is for a continual burnt offering. [24] After this manner ye shall offer daily, throughout the seven days, the meat of the sacrifice made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the Lord: it shall be offered beside the continual burnt offering, and his DRINK OFFERING. 

Here we see the Lords passover and the meat and drink offering which are in the handwriting of that ordinance

HEBREWS 9 [1] Then verily THE FIRST COVENANT HAD ALSO ORDINANCES of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary...... [9] Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;[10] WHICH STOOD ONLY IN MEATS AND DRINKS, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.[12] NEITHER BY THE BLOOD OF GOATS AND CALVES, BUT BY HIS OWN BLOOD he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

If you believe Hebrews 9 youll understand its the meat and drink offerings of the new moons, feast days and the sabbath days that were nailed to the cross

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  458
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

ISAIAH 24 [5] The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, CHANGED THE ORDINANCE, broken the everlasting covenant.[6] Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

A Day of the Lord scripture. It seems the many will go on believing what they’ve been taught by their sunday mourning pulpiteers. They will continue to believe the commandments mentioned in Eph.2 are the 10 commandments and not the law of commandments contained in the ordinances

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

No, they don't.

They SAY they do, but i am sure they travel, turn on a light, cook, etc. on the sabbath.

Me? I am not under the old covenant law, i am not a Jew, i am under GRACE under the NEW covenant.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

It is mainly seventh day adventist cultists who try to say they keep the sabbath.

SDA’s insist that we must keep the Sabbath as a day of worship. This is wrong because:

a) The New Testament never commands Christians to worship or meet on the Saturday Sabbath. Instead, Christians meet on the first day of the week, Sunday, in the following Bible passages:

1. 1 Corinthians 16:1,2, to put money in the collection on Sunday. (no gatherings when I come).

2. Acts 20:7 Paul preached to Christians at Troas whose habit was to meet to break bread on the first day of the week. Paul preached to Jews in synagogue on Saturday; Christians on Sunday.

3. John 20:19,26 Jesus, after His resurrection met with the disciples on the first day of the week.

4. Romans 14:5,6 Paul, when discussing which day to meet, did not command meeting on the Saturday Sabbath, (as SDAs do).He said “Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.”

5. Colossians 2:16,17 “Let no man judge you in ... holy days or Sabbath days: which are a shadow of things to come.”

SDA’s judge Christians as disobedient who keep Sunday as a holyday. Paul says that SDA’s are wrong to judge Christians for not keeping Saturday as a holyday.

b) SDA’s claim that the Roman Catholic church after Constantine in 320 AD changed the day of worship from Saturday to Sunday. This is false, as seen by ten quotes from church writers from 90-300 AD who all say that the practice of Christians everywhere was to meet
on Sunday, not the Jewish Saturday Sabbath. SDA’s have no early quotes to show early Christians meeting on Saturday.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

On 10/18/2018 at 6:34 AM, Riccardo said:

I'm sorry I was just quoting the bible

I am not saying this applies to you, but it should be noted ...”Even Satan can quote Scrioture.....”

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

On 11/4/2018 at 1:41 PM, KiwiChristian said:

1. 1 Corinthians 16:1,2, to put money in the collection on Sunday. (no gatherings when I come).

2. Acts 20:7 Paul preached to Christians at Troas whose habit was to meet to break bread on the first day of the week. Paul preached to Jews in synagogue on Saturday; Christians on Sunday.

3. John 20:19,26 Jesus, after His resurrection met with the disciples on the first day of the week.

4. Romans 14:5,6 Paul, when discussing which day to meet, did not command meeting on the Saturday Sabbath, (as SDAs do).He said “Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.”

5. Colossians 2:16,17 “Let no man judge you in ... holy days or Sabbath days: which are a shadow of things to come.”

All quotes out of context, plus added words not in my bible, which is NKJ

On 11/4/2018 at 1:15 PM, KiwiChristian said:

Me? I am not under the old covenant law, i am not a Jew, i am under GRACE under the NEW covenant.

Hello, 

All covenants Old & new were & are only made with Jew, we through the new covenant are now adopted, or we have now part in the new. So we may have to rephrase what a lot of people say.

Edited by Riccardo

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85

Romans 3: 27, Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 
    28, Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. 
    29, Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: 

12 hours ago, Betha said:

the TRUE Jesus was resurrected at sunset sabbath as per HIS OWN prediction....Lord of the sabbath.

I like your articles Betha, but on Jesus rising on dusk on the first day of the week, I find no biblical support. Sunset Sabbath would be our Friday night.  Yes, Jesus is the one who created the Sabbath & Lord of the Sabbath, & to honour him because He rose on the first day is outside the bounds of the new covenant by 3 days when His blood was spilt & the covenant ratified. Therefore this theology has to have been added by man & is not biblical. Regardless of some or even if its in the majority of church fathers writings, when has the majority been right throughout the bible. 

God bless, keep up the good work.

Edited by Riccardo