Walter and Deborah

Sabbath Issue

45 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Repentance comes from the Greek word “ metanoia”.Litterally, a change of mind.If one does not believe that Jesus was God in the Flesh, whose death ,burial and resurrection purchased their salvation, and then has a change of mind where he realizes that Jesus was in fact Who He said He was——the saving repentance that God demands has taken place.God ,as explained by Paul, gave those commandments to show you that you can’t keep them— we need a Savior.That “ standard” you point out is perfection.Only a fool would go down that road.The standard is impossible to obtain.Why not take another road for your salvation. One given by God    That can actually be realized by sinful men.As an added bonus it is also Biblical.Simply believe Christ died for your sins and rose from the grave.Do that and God will put His Spirit in you and then HE will attend to all that stuff you are worried about.Rest in what Jesus accomplished for our sake and then see what He can accomplish in your life.IF you trust Him.

I'm sorry I was just quoting the bible

10 hours ago, Riccardo said:

I'm sorry I was just quoting the bible

44031586_2273509559388185_2983423960433033216_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1