• Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 11/22/2016 at 6:30 PM, Walter and Deborah said:

Sabbaths , Judging one another about the Sabbath

Colossians 2:14-17.  I have a friend who as an SDA refuses to even consider this verse.  When asked to read it her response was "why should I".

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, RustyAngeL said:

Colossians 2:14-17.  I have a friend who as an SDA refuses to even consider this verse.  When asked to read it her response was "why should I".

Sometimes it doesn't fit someone's "agenda".

YHWH'S WORD is WONDERFUL, COMPLETE, and FREEDOM to those who LOVE HIM, who are called according to HIS PURPOSE !

From Colossians/ Biblegateway

TLB
and blotted out the charges proved against you, the list of his commandments which you had not obeyed. He took this list of sins and destroyed it by nailing it to Christ’s cross.
MSG
Entering into this fullness is not something you figure out or achieve. It’s not a matter of being circumcised or keeping a long list of laws. No, you’re already in—insiders—not through some secretive initiation rite but rather through what Christ has already gone through for you, destroying the power of sin. If it’s an initiation ritual you’re after, you’ve already been through it by submitting to baptism. Going under the water was a burial of your old life; coming up out of it was a resurrection, God raising you from the dead as he did Christ. When you were stuck in your old sin-dead life, you were incapable of responding to God. God brought you alive—right along with Christ! Think of it! All sins forgiven, the slate wiped clean, that old arrest warrant canceled and nailed to Christ’s cross. He stripped all the spiritual tyrants in the universe of their sham authority at the Cross and marched them naked through the streets.
MEV
He blotted out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us and contrary to us, and He took it out of the way, nailing it to the cross.
having canceled the certificate of debt with its legal demands against us, which was hostile to us. · He has taken it away · by nailing it to the cross.
NOG
He did this by erasing the charges that were brought against us by the written laws God had established. He took the charges away by nailing them to the cross.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

On 11/22/2016 at 7:30 PM, Walter and Deborah said:

Sabbaths , Judging one another about the Sabbath

RustyAngeL

I'm not sure I understand the links to the internet posted by Walter & Deborah,I'm not sure what they want to discuss or even reference,honestly    Quoting a verse of Scripture & never replying except to post another single verse (out of context imo)leaves me wondering....

But yes,Rusty.....I do know what you are talking about & like Jeff mentioned,,,,,Reading Gods Word is not part of their personal "agenda".....it's very sad because their hearts cannot RECEIVE.....too hardened I believe.thank God nothing is too hard for Him!!!Our HOPE remains in CHrist,continue praying for her     Love,Kwik

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,236
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

We want to thank everyone for their input about The Sabbath Issues, because GOD, and his Son will be our final Judge. For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 

John 5:22 

But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

Romans 14:10

Edited by Walter and Deborah
More info.

Blessings Walter & Deborah.....

May the Peace,Love & Joy of our Lord be with you.............Praise Jesus!!!                                     With love-in Christ,Kwik

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Walter & Deborah.....

May the Peace, Love & Joy of our Lord be with you.............Praise Jesus!!!                                     With love-in Christ, Kwik

Blessings Kwikphilly...... May the Peace, Love & Joy of our Lord be with you also.........Praising GOD/Our LORD/Yehovah, and our Lord Jesus  Christ/Yeshua HaMoshiach  with Love-in Christ, Walter and Deborah

Edited by Walter and Deborah
More info.

❤Amen

6 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

❤Amen

Amen!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On 11/22/2016 at 4:49 PM, Walter and Deborah said:

Is there anyone that keeps The Sabbath Day Holy, from Sunset on the 6th.Day/Friday until The ending of The 7th. Day at Sunset, If so being on one accord for that event to happen, We want to thank God for your Faith in doing just that as a start to perfection. Sabbaths

My wife and I still believe the moral law as given through the 10 commandments, is still applicable today, so yes, we keep the Sabbath day holy by not working, worshipping the Lord, studying the word, and basically resting in his peace. 

We judge no one who doesn't agree, and we don't really care if you do disagree (your call). 

12 minutes ago, Spock said:

My wife and I still believe the moral law as given through the 10 commandments, is still applicable today, so yes, we keep the Sabbath day holy by not working, worshipping the Lord, studying the word, and basically resting in his peace. 

We judge no one who doesn't agree, and we don't really care if you do disagree (your call). 

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 18:19

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. Matthew 18:20