idono

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  288
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Deuterman is a very interesting prophet and I believe we will see the downfall of the US.  We will be removed as a world power

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,411
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

15 minutes ago, Bill16652 said:

Deuterman is a very interesting prophet and I believe we will see the downfall of the US.  We will be removed as a world power

How is he a prophet ?. What did he prophesy that has come to pass ?. 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

"Deuterman is a very interesting prophet and I believe we will see the downfall of the US.  We will be removed as a world power"

Deuterman is not a Bible prophet ..... only the Bible prophets can be trusted [2 Peter 1:16-20]

Many of his writings are pure speculations and also have been proven to be false

Just because this man implicates the USA does not mean that he should be followed

It is not hard to read Revelation 18 and see the resemblance of America in the passage

False prophets always mix some truth with error .... so do not follow Deuterman

As I said .... it also depends upon where the world is on the Lord's time schedule .... if the end of this present age is near, then Revelation 18 has definite pointings to the USA

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

As per the Islamic View, America is considered as the Babylon which is depicted in the Bible as destined to fall. However if we consider the Middle East - Syria, Iraq, Yemen,etc would be better today.

Edited by Stryker.J

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Notice this verse of scripture [Revelation 17:16-18]

It is Satan's beast [Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 13:1-4; 17:8-18] in the human little horn of Daniel's visions and his 10 cohorts who will devastate the "great city" [Revelation 14:8] and attack Israel during the coming tribulation period

Daniel's visions indicate that the little horn will arise in the Muslim Middle East [Daniel 7:7-25; 8:9-25; 11:36-45; 12:7] .... and so do Ezekiel and Micah [Ezekiel 38; Micah 5:5-6]

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

I don't see America in any of it,not really.....it;s ALL speculation,imo    I'm certainly not about to call anyone a true or false prophet without a whole lot of evidence (either way)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, Cletus said:

If america was to burn this very night, would you be surprised? 

America won't be judged apart from the other nations.  So yes, very surprised. There is a sequence of events which will precede the supernatural judgments which will come upon the earth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

7 minutes ago, Cletus said:

is this a thus saith The Lord?  how do you know what you have said is true?  You know about tomorrow?

Hi Cletus,

Yes there is a word from God -`The Lord (God the Father) said to my lord, (Jesus Christ), "Sit at my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool.` (Ps. 110:1)

The Lord Jesus Christ ascended to the Father & is still there interceding & maturing the Body of Christ. Soon, when the Father brings the nations to Christ`s footstool, (possession) then He, Jesus will bring the judgments upon them as per Rev. 8 onwards.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

4 minutes ago, Cletus said:

is this a thus saith The Lord?  how do you know what you have said is true?  You know about tomorrow?

It is a "thus saith the Lord" to the extent that we must go by the sequence of events described in the Bible during the Tribulation and the Great Tribulation.  And until the Antichrist takes control of the world for 3 1/2 years, those judgments will not occur.  And before that happens the Church will be taken up in the Rapture. Please take note as to the timing of this judgment (Rev 15:8,9), which is preceded by many others:

And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.  And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.