• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

14 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

It's very interesting, and I believe the 3rd Temple possibly will be started in the not too distant future. From my understanding, they have 'all' the instruments needed for the Temple and the source for the unblemished red heifer. I'm wondering how long the construction is going to take for the 3rd Temple for obvious reasons? From what I've read, it will not be anywhere near the size and magnificence of the 2nd Temple, so I assume it will not take 47 years to complete?

No one is positive where the 2nd Temple actually stood for sure, no one's been able to verify it through excavations. There's evidence the 'wailing wall' thought to be a wall of the 2nd Temple could be a Roman wall? There's so many ways this could play out for the advent of the Third Temple. An earthquake that levels the Dome of the Rock, the discovery the the actual Temple Mount is not under the Islam's Holy site, United Nations / political intervention and negotiation, the Psalm 83 War, etc. 

We know it's going to have to happen for sure, and it's going to be interesting how God is going to allow it.

All in God's timing.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, idono said:

Now there is a mosque on the top of the Temple Mountain so, you know what will be going to happen if the Jewish Temple being built to replace the mosque. Muslims and secular world will have excuses to persecute Christians and Jews.

Book Reviews..

"The most startling is that the foundation stones from Solomon's Temple have been located under the temple mount and they are not even close to the Islamic temple ! That means they will not have to destroy that to build the third temple!"

"Many have thought that the old Temple(s) are beneath the Muslim shrine, Dome of the Rock: and the Muslims haven't been very cooperative with either Christians or Jews about excavating the remains beneath the building. As it turns out, according to Grant's research, the original site lies 150 yards north of the Dome, safely in Israeli hands."

"Officials have figured out where this temple would be and how it won't impact the dome of the rock."

https://www.amazon.com/New-Temple-Second-Coming-Generation/dp/1400071070/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

I do believe Ezek 40-48 speaks of a fourth temple for the 1,000 year reign. I believe the third temple will be destroyed in the latter half of the 70th week.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,458
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

15 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

I do believe Ezek 40-48 speaks of a fourth temple for the 1,000 year reign. I believe the third temple will be destroyed in the latter half of the 70th week.

Yep, the Antichrist will defile the 3rd Temple in the middle of the 70th week. I try to follow the progress of the coming 3rd Temple as sort of a gage to where we're at on God's time clock, along with all the other end-time prophecies and players.