• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/16/1980

I thought they had concluded on the outcome before but surprised to read something about recounting. God will take control. Amen

[BREAKING: Hillary Clinton to beat Donald Trump ▷ NAIJ.COM] is good,have a look at it!

https://www.naij.com/1062231-breaking-hillary-clinton-to-be-president-of-usa-as-donald-trump-goes-to-prison.html?rs=relap

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

43 minutes ago, opportunitykenny said:

I thought they had concluded on the outcome before but surprised to read something about recounting. God will take control. Amen

[BREAKING: Hillary Clinton to beat Donald Trump ▷ NAIJ.COM] is good,have a look at it!

https://www.naij.com/1062231-breaking-hillary-clinton-to-be-president-of-usa-as-donald-trump-goes-to-prison.html?rs=relap

Interesting to see what they do with this. Yes, God is in control and whatever happens it is His Will.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, opportunitykenny said:

This is just another fake news site like zerohedge, KosDaily, infowars and Breibart.  You would do well to avoid them.  I would also check your computer after being on any of those sites, they are notorious for installing spyware/malware on your computer.

Things are becoming more unpredictable in this world this day!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, opportunitykenny said:

Things are becoming more unpredictable in this world this day!

Actually the oligarchs, the globalist elites, the Democrats, the Green Party, and the mainstream media are trying to deliberately confuse people who have no access to alternative media (or do not access them for whatever reason). So rest assured that:

1. The business of recounting votes is all smoke and mirrors.

2. Donald Trump will be the President and will implement his contract with the voters.

3. Hillary and the Clintons will be thoroughly investigated, tried, and convicted of serious crimes against the state as well as against individuals.

4. Trump will have capable people in place to start making America great again.  A Mexican cement manufacturer has actually come forward to help Trump build the wall.

17 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

This is just another fake news site like zerohedge, KosDaily, infowars and Breibart.  You would do well to avoid them.  I would also check your computer after being on any of those sites, they are notorious for installing spyware/malware on your computer.

Fake news site? And no element of truth there? Even nothing like recounting to your best understanding?

49 minutes ago, opportunitykenny said:

Fake news site? And no element of truth there? Even nothing like recounting to your best understanding?

All of these such sites mix in a few nuggets of "truth" to give the appearance of legitimacy.  While all news sources are biased, some just make up stories out of thin air, the one you linked to and the ones I listed fall in the latter group.  They are best to be avoided. 

22 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

All of these such sites mix in a few nuggets of "truth" to give the appearance of legitimacy.  While all news sources are biased, some just make up stories out of thin air, the one you linked to and the ones I listed fall in the latter group.  They are best to be avoided. 

Is/Was there anything like recounting? If yes, I got it from that site. What is important is taking the truths and reject the lies; embracing the facts and do away with prejudice, sentiment.

12 minutes ago, opportunitykenny said:

Is/Was there anything like recounting? If yes, I got it from that site. What is important is taking the truths and reject the lies; embracing the facts and do away with prejudice, sentiment.

This is the headline of the article you posted..BREAKING: Hillary Clinton to beat Donald Trump.  There is zero truth to this.  There is one recount going on, that is in Wiscons and even if the outcome changed the results of the election did not, Trump would still have more than enough EC votes.

What is important is not to read the sites that lie to you on purpose and try and find some nuggets of truth in their lies.