• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  738
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, BacKaran said:

Oh I dunno... Maybe it's cuz it's always been called "the weather" for hundreds of years and people understand it changes all the time....

Climate change is a farce and I never really can understand non believers who fall for it... Just my opinion.

I guess one approach is just to shrug our shoulders and call it "the weather".  I would prefer to be a good steward of our planet and study the data to make sure we aren't helping to introduce changes to "the weather" that could have major impact to our children and grandchildren.

Guest BacKaran

That's where we differ, I trust God who controls all things. I refuse to get sucked into lies of man.

When China starts cleaning up their air... Well, they need more help than the USA in regards to pollution...

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  738
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

Just now, BacKaran said:

That's where we differ, I trust God who controls all things. I refuse to get sucked into lies of man.

When China starts cleaning up their air... Well, they need more help than the USA in regards to pollution...

Yes we definitely differ there.   Remember, the God who controls all things let 6 million Jews be tortured and slaughtered not that long ago.  So thinking he'll make sure the planet doesn't too warm which will cause droughts and flooding etc.  seems reasonable.

Guest BacKaran

Your understanding of how God works is poor. He allows tragic things to happen for His glory and we may never know why this side of heaven.

With the Holocaust, the Jews were able to turn to Israel and get their nation back along with their original language, Hebrew. Just like the Bible has said.

If you'd read the Bible, you'd know that events on this fallen planet will continue to grow worse, horrible storms, perverted people, total chaos and people with a lack of knowledge of God will continue until...

Well, read the Bible. You'll find out God s in control and takes care of those He has chosen.

Praying for you. Climate change is a scam.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

57 minutes ago, Bonky said:

I guess one approach is just to shrug our shoulders and call it "the weather".  I would prefer to be a good steward of our planet and study the data to make sure we aren't helping to introduce changes to "the weather" that could have major impact to our children and grandchildren.

Bonky, I agree with the concept, that we should be good stewards of our planet, and study the data, making sure we are not wrecking the place for future generations. That is why I am not on the climate change bandwagon.

Evidence seems to me, to be lacking, so far, that changes in climate, are the result of what we are doing, and not just nature taking it's course. We are not causing polar ice caps on Mars, to grow and shrink, are we?  It was not the industry of civilization, that brought the Earth out of the last ice age, was it? Is it possible, assuming that the climate is actually warming, that it should be warming, and that we did not do it? Is it possible, that the present climate, is not the ideal climate (whatever that means) but that the world will be a better place if it were some degrees better? Is it possible, the the prediction of future climate effects, are in error, as the models have been so far? Is it possible, that the sea levels around the world, are rising, and that the issue is not, how to prevent that, but instead, that we just built too many cities in the "tidal zone"? Is it possible, that the seas used to be higher, than they are today (all of my ocean fossils were found on dry land)?

There are lots of questions I have like this, that make me hesitate to panic and worry about all the things that the new science of climate, is just starting to explore and learn about. Climate scientists, do not all agree, and they are all beginners! Let's sit back, see how it unfolds, be patient, and not try to fix things, that may not be broken. We could make matters worse, not better. Let's not get freaked out, messing with  things we do not yet understand. Let's not destroy economies, and waste resources that could be used to help people, instead of using panic as a political tool to manipulate behaviors of individuals and governments. Frankly, we are just too stupid to know what we are doing yet.

That is why we should, as good stewards, take things slowly and not yield to the fear mongering of those who are creating an industry built upon fear, instead of knowledge. That is why I, as part of 'conservative thought', am slow to embrace this new 'science'. I would rather be actually correct, than politically correct.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,181
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

17 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I would rather be actually correct, than politically correct.

Weather changing manipulation: HAARP

Look for you tube video: The Weather is Changing Full HAARP Chemtrail Documentary 2014 HD new HD Documentory

Check wikipedia: Environmental Modification Convention

View from there the treaty/agreement

If you can control climate you can also control Market -stock Market

Weather modification/Geoengeneering

Check wikipedia: Environmental Modification Convention

View from there the treaty/agreement

They have domestic exemptions where they can do whatever they want on their own territorial boundaries

Meteorology and the Military=strategic advantage

Attempted climate control

If you can control climate you can also control Market -stock Market

Check ; Introduction to Weather Derivatives

CME Hurricane

Futures and Options

Agricultural activities

Weather effects:  80% of the u.s. Economy is weather sensitive

Profit from the weather : Mercantile Exchange

The extreme weather is here and its not going to reverse itself.

First weather derivative traded by Enron in 1997 weather derivatives started in 1999 with the CME group. To hedge against hurricanes, tornado, a cooler summer a warmer winter.

These groups can make more money if a crop fails control crops of corn, soy.

Monsanto and dupon benefit when a farmer looses of property and crop production, many times this will cause farems to go out of business and when farms go out of business they usually have to sell, then there is somebody waiting in the wings to buy their land and then they turn that land over to the production of genetically modified crops, you could see where there would be a king of strategic  advantage there .

Weather derivatives,beating that their will be a disaster and when it happens their will  be a big payoff , Its a new tool for investors

A good example is in2010, 2011, the process of commodities rose

Monsanto is one of the world largest chemical companies they also own 90% of the seed companies in the world right now, and they are the largest company putting out genetically modified seeds.

GMO= gentically modifued organism, they are using terminator seed, that cannot reproduce other seeds. With these seeds, these farmer have to go back every year and purchase form Monsanto these very expensive seeds. There are now studies, outside of the u.a.a. that are showing that these genetically modified seeds, the plants that come from them, are extremely harmful to human and other life on this planet.

Bill Gates invest in

Geo engineering destroys crops, Monsanto supplies the seeds to replace crops,

Bill gates invest in Monsanto, so Bill gates makes a ton of money Monsanto makes a ton of money, and the small farmer is the looser.

If you can control the seeds, control the weather these markets can profit from them.

Larry Oxley: Investor and Author; of “Extreme weather and financial Markets” Director. Global Credit Research Metlife

VLF Group  had an article :Experiments With HAARP Ionosphere Heater

Edited by OneLight
removed link to YouTube ... and unnessary spaces

• Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 11/25/2016 at 9:49 PM, HisFirst said:

Thanks WD for your thoughts....
So, Global warming does not have a Christian basis....

:thumbsup:

Core

The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Psalms 23:1-3 (New Living Translation)

Christian

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.  Hebrews 11:1 (English Standard Version)

Observed Phenomenon

While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night, shall not cease.” Genesis 8:22 (English Standard Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

6 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Weather changing manipulation: HAARP

or, maybe HAARP is just a target of conspiracy theorists, who claim that it was capable of "weaponizing" weather. Commentators and scientists say that advocates of this theory are "uninformed", as claims made forward fall well outside the abilities of the facility, if not the scope of natural science, and "chemtrails" are just water vapor. I know of no evidence that I find compelling to make me thinks that a few people making youtube documentaries about these things, and a flat Earth etc. are any more trustworthy that they people they tell us not to trust.

I have better things to concentrate on, in my opinion, that things people tell me that I should be worried about. To each their own!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,181
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

A little bit of history...A 6000 Year History Of The Jew World Order

Yes we can all think what we like and also deny what we don't want to know

The New World Order is setting the stage to come, its been in the makings for a while.

They do have a method to their madness and there are plenty of signs for those awake enough to see them.

Edited by OneLight
Removed YouTube Links

• Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

6 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

A little bit of history...
A 6,000 Year History Of The Jew World Order....

:D

Brother There Will Be Peace, Peace In The Valley
And The Sounds Of Joy And Dancing
In The Temple When Jesus
Is There Again

And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. Zechariah 14:12