Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HisFirst

Jason and Valentine - NFL hopes..

12 posts in this topic

Why do they want to leave? Or do they just want to play football?

On 09/12/2016 at 2:43 AM, kwikphilly said:

Why do they want to leave? Or do they just want to play football?

Hi Kwik,

Jason's contract with the Cowboys ends in 2017 season so he wants to give a shot with NFL befire he starts a new contract with another NRL club. Not sure when Valentine's contract ends.

These NRL players are pretty talented and try different football codes like NFL, Rugby Union and Australian Rules (Aussie Rules).

If anyone would be successful at NFL, I think it's Jason - He's a big guy and has speed.

Yeah....a very BIG guy lol    very talented fellows,just seems funny to me when they switch from one to the other,I know many people regard  Rugby & Football as the same thing ,I don't....to me they are 2 very different sports....know what I mean?

20 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Yeah....a very BIG guy lol    very talented fellows,just seems funny to me when they switch from one to the other,I know many people regard  Rugby & Football as the same thing ,I don't....to me they are 2 very different sports....know what I mean?

Well football where I am is rugby league but normally football is soccer.

Aussie rules (Australian Rules) is also known as "aerial ping pong" by those who hate it.😁

Well football where I am is rugby league but normally football is soccer.

Thats what I thought,you know my hubby is Aussie,right......he used to love to play rugby as a young man.....it is all so "foreign" to me-:24:    Thans for taking a few moments to explain to me,,,,sure do appreciate it & enjoy talking with you,I was a huge football fan until only recently(*last year or so0

7 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Thats what I thought,you know my hubby is Aussie,right......he used to love to play rugby as a young man.....it is all so "foreign" to me-:24:    Thans for taking a few moments to explain to me,,,,sure do appreciate it & enjoy talking with you,I was a huge football fan until only recently(*last year or so0

Hi Kwik,

Snow is a Union man? Is he watching Australia getting hammered at the moment??!!lol

Why don't you watch Nfl anymore?

Ah ,long story......I have to sign off for now but I will try to condense the story & come back with it tomorrow! lol,no I can tell you he is not watching......Whats a Union man?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0