Is god telling me his plan?

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hello some Just prayed for me. He said this Jesus, I thank you that you have changed Conner's life and have given him a heart to seek you. I pray that you will speak to him and given him great peace in moving forward in these different decisions. I pray if the girl that he is seeking is the one, that you would speak to her as well and that you would be in the very center of that relationship. I pray that you will give Conner amazing revelation through the book that he is reading and in his study or your word. I pray that you use him in his gifts and talents to bless, encourage, and lead others into salvation through you. In Jesus' name, amen! after that I felt a tingling in my heart and my head felt weird. 10 minutes later I'm sweating and I feel pressure on my right shoulder and I almost broke into tears. And if you go back to the girl part idk if that's related to it.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Welcome~!

~

Praying~!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

First I have to ask if the photo is a recent one and of you?   The person in the photo appears way to young to be worried about if any girl is "the one."    But it is God's will that all come to hear the Gospel of God's forgiving love for them, and that they change their minds about sin and turn God to forgive them.  It is His will that we see ways we can help others and express God's love to them whether they deserve it or not.  So that part can be verified by the Bible.  It is also God's will that we have Godly relationships with all of our friends.  But whether a girl is "for you" or not is something that we can't know.  Just be open to God saying "no" or "wait".  Because we can pray for God's perfect will to be done in your life.