IGNORED

what happens in your life do you think God is real?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 11/27/2016 at 10:06 PM, chuatnhat said:

The Fact of Everything.

Take that Stephen Hawking!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 11/27/2016 at 10:06 PM, chuatnhat said:

Yes, I believe God is real, I have always known He was real.  I came into a relationship with God through Jesus Christ when I was 15 and it changed my life.  Now that I am older God makes all the difference. He will change you radically, nothing in your life will ever be the same.  

Blessings, RustyAngeL

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

What you believe, for yourself, is your reality.

Obviously asking "is God real?" in a forum filled with believers will most assuredly get you Yes answers, followed by scriptures and MOST IMPORTANTLY personal experiences which we call testimonies.

That is the REAL answer, our own personal testimony. 

Now that said, believing in God, or anything for that matter is based on personal experiences not other peoples experiences, because faith is a personal  decision based on personal revelation.

"Behold I stand at the door and knock..."

You must hear the knocking for yourself, you must open the door yourself, and you must let Christ in yourself.

"Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God."

Now here is another thing, say, "God did this or that for me, he saved me from this or that, he provided for me this or that." Now others will say, "wow, I got real lucky, wow, How did that happen, karma i guess."

Here is the key to understanding, God shows mercy to the believer and the unbeliever, but the believer KNOWS where all good things come from, our God, Our Savior, our King. So we give thanks to our God for the things that we KNOW He has done for us. 

The unbeliever says it was coincidence, but they have no other option other than that, but if you think about the amount of coincidences that happen in all our lives, the odds greatly favor there being a God.

We believe because He has shown us His presence, we believe because of the power to see our faults, or coming faults, and are able to overcome them. We believe because the Holy Spirit enters us, and His presence is undeniable.

But like the matrix, "I cannot tell you what the matrix is, you must see it for yourself."

We are only Preachers and teachers, you must make the decision to hear and learn, I tell you the truth if you seek out God, our God, praying fervently, that He might reveal Himself to you, listen to the Word of His Son, and seek with all your heart, You will find Him but you must seek, you must believe, but study what it is and why it is, that we soo fervently believe in our God, the scripture will show you the Way, all you must do is follow His example, follow His commands, but not blindly, but wisely.

Then you will KNOW as we KNOW, that God is real.

May God touch your heart that you may hear and see.

love you, bless you.