What do you see as hear him say? it made me think differently about life

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Ive heard him many times,good stuff................thanks for sharing:emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, BacKaran said:

I recall he's in the SDA? 

Indeed he is. Bear that in mind and the rest of his teachings are pretty sound.

Think of thinks like Sabbath keeping or water baptism etc. as spiritual hobby horses some folk chose to believe are required for salvation.

Get the real scoop here:

John 3:16–18 (NASB95)
16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
17 “For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.
18 “He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

The media isn't the only source of deceit and subterfuge, governments and the organized church have been doing it for millennia. 

Martin Luther found this religion shattering verse in the Bible and started the Protestant Reformation:

Habakkuk 2:4 (NASB95)
4 “Behold, as for the proud one, His soul is not right within him; But the righteous will live by his faith.

I doubt what the movement turned into is what he had in mind after desperately trying to earn his salvation or make penance for his sins to remain saved... then he was liberated by Habakkuk.

Ephesians 2:8–10 (NASB95)
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;
9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.
10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

Avoid the spiritual hobby horses / learn to ignore them and you'll do fine in a one-to-one relationship with God through Christ Jesus.

Guest BacKaran

I'm skeptical of people who aren't firm on the Word. I could toss out the seeds and eat the watermelon so to speak but if the watermelon is even a little rotten, why would I still eat from it? 

Main Luther was trying to reform the Roman Catholic Church from its added indulgences and lies to keep people from reading the Bible, I don't believe he wanted to create another religion, he just wanted to get back to the original gospel message from Jesus and His apostle which rome had perverted. IMO.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I really convinced by him. it gives me new things. Here is his latest video. I've watched it 3 times today