Sign in to follow this  
Abby-Joy

Trim Healthy Mama

Has anyone here tried the Trim Healthy Mama eating plan?  I have the recipe book and just beginning to get into it... the recipes are amazing!! 

Never even heard of it to tell you the truth!                                                   With love-in Christ,Kwik

Oh wow, people commented and I didn't even see it... lol  ... there are videos on youtube with recipes... some youtube channels I subscribe to are:

TrimHealthyMama

Mama Diaries

AbidinginHimdaily

The Encouraging Homeschool Mom

The instructional book and cookbook, I purchased on Amazon ... you can do the recipes without special ingredients, but there are some special ingredients that THM sells on their site... I've never purcahsed any, but have been wanting to and probably will sometime soon. :)  I'm really just beginning. ;) 

My sister in law bought 2 of the books and lost lots of weight and has kept it off for over a year. She bakes a lot - I'm not sure she strictly uses the THM recipes when we visit, but they seem really tasty. Their 12-year-old son was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes over New Years - they just brought him home from the hospital yesterday. His diet will certainly be changing. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole family got rid of things like sugary cereal, etc.

On 11/28/2016 at 1:07 PM, Abby-Joy said:

Has anyone here tried the Trim Healthy Mama eating plan?  I have the recipe book and just beginning to get into it... the recipes are amazing!! 

SINGLE SERVE  (makes 3 pancakes)

Ingredients:

- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats

- 1/3 cup low-fat cottage cheese

- 1/3 cup egg whites (carton or fresh)

- 1 teaspoon Super Sweet Blend

- 1/3 teaspoon vanilla extract

- Generous 1/2 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder

- Coconut oil cooking spray

http://www.trimhealthymama.com/main-home/free-recipes/trim-healthypancakes/

Sounds good :) Did you make a recipe from the book?

Sign in to follow this