• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

What I find funny, is the wording of the article. "Shooting at Ohio state" leads people to believe there was an active shooter there shooting people, which is false. The perp used his car, and then a knife, to hurt 9 people. The only person who did any shooting was the cop who stopped him. The only reason to justify such a title, is to try and create another gun scare to further obamas gun control agenda, knowing most people won't actually take the time to read past the title.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, ravindran said:

I think the suspect is killed now. Needs continued prayer

Such is the result of Obama's Open Borders.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

44 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

What I find funny, is the wording of the article. "Shooting at Ohio state" leads people to believe there was an active shooter there shooting people, which is false. The perp used his car, and then a knife, to hurt 9 people. The only person who did any shooting was the cop who stopped him. The only reason to justify such a title, is to try and create another gun scare to further obamas gun control agenda, knowing most people won't actually take the time to read past the title.

Actually the term "active shooter" is a generic term that covers all attacks that actively engage in killing or attempting to kill people in a confined and populated area.  All active shooter training (or any good active shooter training) does not limit the responses to just guns.   There is nothing nefarious here, once you know the meaning of the phrase. 

On a side note, it is interesting how at least two people have turned this tragedy into a political opportunity. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

48 minutes ago, mikefromwichita said:

Such is the result of Obama's Open Borders.

Well Hillary would have doubled-up on Obama's efforts to open the borders. So we can be thankful that that era is coming to an end.

1 hour ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

The only reason to justify such a title, is to try and create another gun scare to further obamas gun control agenda, knowing most people won't actually take the time to read past the title.

You're right.  And this is how the MSM are doubling up on fear-mongering and misleading information.  But there was no hue and cry when police officers were being gunned down.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Is anyone surprised by this? The criminal was a somali, who just happens to be muslim. 

The suspect was identified as Abdul Razak Ali Artan, an OSU student of Somali descent. Law enforcement officials said they could not rule out terrorism as a motive.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ohio-state-issues-active-shooter-alert-153924393.html

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

As the Muslim Brotherhood starts to loose out on what they have set up when President Trump takes office, I look for a lot of violence in the USA.   The Brotherhood has forbid their people from using violence because they are going to take us over with our own laws and low birth rate...

If the Brotherhood is classified as a terrorist organization as it is in several countries in the Middle East, they will have to change thier tactics and I would expect violence to be used.

Guest shiloh357
14 hours ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

I think when the title "shooting at Ohio State" was published,  it was not known at the time that it was a policeman that did the shooting.  Numerous people heard the gun fire, and evidently assumed the perp was shooting at students.   It wasn't until later that it was clear that it was the policeman who was shooting at the terrorist.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

I think when the title "shooting at Ohio State" was published,  it was not known at the time that it was a policeman that did the shooting.  Numerous people heard the gun fire, and evidently assumed the perp was shooting at students.   It wasn't until later that it was clear that it was the policeman who was shooting at the terrorist.

Well, I would agree with you, except for the fact the article from the get go said the guy used a knife. I don't see them going back and changing the story, but not the title.