• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, mikefromwichita said:

The Bible is silent on the issue which BTW has nothing to do with human salvation.

I agree with you. But its fun to ponder.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 10:43 PM, Wayne222 said:

Does anyone think God may have created other worlds filled with life ? And would they have beings created in his image ? I myself hope so. I also would hope they did not fall like Adam did. They would be eternal beings with a christ like image. But would they be his children too ? God can do anything in my view. There a lot of planets out in space. More then we can ever count. My hope is the whole creation is teeming with created life.

Its silent on the issue for good reason. Though there are other worlds, there are no other life forms. And only one Christ.

1 Timothy 2:5   For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

I hope you aren't watching too much Star Trek or Star Wars. Not that its wrong to watch these shows but I think it is at least possible that there may have been demonic forces involved somewhat behind these TV shows/movies in order to acclimate people to the possibility of aliens and future alien visitation.

If there ever ARE or have been any "alien" visitations on earth (and history does suggest that there may have been- f0r example, you may be aware of certain central and South American indian tribes that would flatten the skulls of their newborns to imitate what their gods looked like) they are demons disguising themselves as benevolent alien visitors.

9 hours ago, mikefromwichita said:

The Bible is silent on the issue which BTW has nothing to do with human salvation.

7 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Its silent on the issue for good reason. Though there are other worlds, there are no other life forms. And only one Christ.

1 Timothy 2:5   For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

I hope you aren't watching too much Star Trek or Star Wars. Not that its wrong to watch these shows but I think it is at least possible that there may have been demonic forces involved somewhat behind these TV shows/movies in order to acclimate people to the possibility of aliens and future alien visitation.

If there ever ARE or have been any "alien" visitations on earth (and history does suggest that there may have been- f0r example, you may be aware of certain central and South American indian tribes that would flatten the skulls of their newborns to imitate what their gods looked like) they are demons disguising themselves as benevolent alien visitors.

We have to be decerning about what tv shows put out. You might be right that there is no other life. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

11 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

We have to be decerning about what tv shows put out. You might be right that there is no other life. 

'there are no other life forms.' Is this just opinion or do you have some level of evidence? That the Bible does not mention alien life is not a proof that such does not exist.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,044
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Cherubim,  seraphim, archangel all are ET'S from another world.   Some good, some bad, but do exist.

Non believers will confuse the bad ones with the Anunnaki

• Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Birthday:  02/23/1982

On 11/28/2016 at 9:43 PM, Wayne222 said:

Does anyone think God may have created other worlds filled with life ? And would they have beings created in his image ? I myself hope so. I also would hope they did not fall like Adam did. They would be eternal beings with a christ like image. But would they be his children too ? God can do anything in my view. There a lot of planets out in space. More then we can ever count. My hope is the whole creation is teeming with created life.

In the sda church we believe that there are other worlds that God created with intelligent beings. We believe that man was the crowning act of all of God's creations.  We believe that they did not fall like our earth did. One of the text that I've heard many times is Luke 15:4 where earth would be that 1 lost sheep that was lost that God came to find.  We believe that they are interested in our salvation and watching with interest.  Now I wouldn't say they are aliens but I do wonder what the mind of God would have created outside of the human race and angels.  

On Thursday, December 01, 2016 at 9:22 AM, Remnantrob said:

In the sda church we believe that there are other worlds that God created with intelligent beings. We believe that man was the crowning act of all of God's creations.  We believe that they did not fall like our earth did. One of the text that I've heard many times is Luke 15:4 where earth would be that 1 lost sheep that was lost that God came to find.  We believe that they are interested in our salvation and watching with interest.  Now I wouldn't say they are aliens but I do wonder what the mind of God would have created outside of the human race and angels.  

What brought you into the SDA church? They still keep the sabbath on saturday. 

• Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Birthday:  02/23/1982

36 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

What brought you into the SDA church? They still keep the sabbath on saturday. 

That is by default .  5th generation on bothe sides of my family.  yes we still keep the sabbath on Saturdays. when I was a kid like many of my peers I knew that when I turned 18 I was leaving the church because it seemed like everyone else was living life except us. I mean you could really join sports teams in public schools because most games were Friday nights and Saturdays. At that time going to the movies was frowned upon .  the not eating pork or shellfish wasn't a big deal since I'd never really had it. but overall I was ready to grow up. or so I thought .  many of my childhood friends did leave but my mom instilled so much into us that by the time I got to college doing anything different from what I had been doing was foreign .  so I learned to trust God for myself and not because mommy said so. morning and evening devotions were the norm but doing it on my own without my mom telling me to do it was an experience. it was the first time I had been presented with this possibility of being a part of a cult .  and let me tell you that is shaking to the core. a friend said to block out what I was hearing and seeing on the Internet and take it on the Lord. and the questions that I had that shook me, I started being led to answers. I graduated and came home and many were not only happy that I was still in the church but that I was an active member.  I met a group of young men who came into the sda church from the world or backsliding sda and it motivated me to study more. that's about the time I found this forum and began posting about 11 years ago. I have had some harsh times here but also some good times. Even though I understand that my views are unorthodox I still post with the mindset that there are people who read and never comment. I know this because I hAve gotten personal messages saying thank you for posting and I never thought of a particular topic that way and the spirit that I post with seems to be one guided by the Holy Spirit .  when you get messages like that from anonymous people it's encouraging. I know that there are a ton of people who are more versed than I might ever become in Hebrew and Greek and certain topics but I also know that God can do more with your faith in him than  you could ever do for yourself with a doctoral degree in theology .  so I remain an sda and raise my children as such awaiting his 2nd coming and telling anyone who will listen the message of my beloved church. sorry  for the long winded answer but you asked....lol

God bless  you 

Edited by Remnantrob

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

On 11/30/2016 at 9:53 AM, mikefromwichita said:

Man has been to the moon, BUT.......what video we see was quite obviously done on a sound stage. Likely because the real video was of very poor quality.

What or where is your proof. You have to pony up here mike, come with some solid stuff, evidence is the stuff we are after.  Have any ?????.:blink:

54 minutes ago, Remnantrob said:

That is by default .  5th generation on bothe sides of my family.  yes we still keep the sabbath on Saturdays. when I was a kid like many of my peers I knew that when I turned 18 I was leaving the church because it seemed like everyone else was living life except us. I mean you could really join sports teams in public schools because most games were Friday nights and Saturdays. At that time going to the movies was frowned upon .  the not eating pork or shellfish wasn't a big deal since I'd never really had it. but overall I was ready to grow up. or so I thought .  many of my childhood friends did leave but my mom instilled so much into us that by the time I got to college doing anything different from what I had been doing was foreign .  so I learned to trust God for myself and not because mommy said so. morning and evening devotions were the norm but doing it on my own without my mom telling me to do it was an experience. it was the first time I had been presented with this possibility of being a part of a cult .  and let me tell you that is shaking to the core. a friend said to block out what I was hearing and seeing on the Internet and take it on the Lord. and the questions that I had that shook me, I started being led to answers. I graduated and came home and many were not only happy that I was still in the church but that I was an active member.  I met a group of young men who came into the sda church from the world or backsliding sda and it motivated me to study more. that's about the time I found this forum and began posting about 11 years ago. I have had some harsh times here but also some good times. Even though I understand that my views are unorthodox I still post with the mindset that there are people who read and never comment. I know this because I hAve gotten personal messages saying thank you for posting and I never thought of a particular topic that way and the spirit that I post with seems to be one guided by the Holy Spirit .  when you get messages like that from anonymous people it's encouraging. I know that there are a ton of people who are more versed than I might ever become in Hebrew and Greek and certain topics but I also know that God can do more with your faith in him than  you could ever do for yourself with a doctoral degree in theology .  so I remain an sda and raise my children as such awaiting his 2nd coming and telling anyone who will listen the message of my beloved church. sorry  for the long winded answer but you asked....lol

God bless  you 

Thanks for your answer. I used to be with a sabbath keeping church too. Not the sda but a church called worldwidechurch of God. I was there a few years. But i believe that the sabbath no longer needs to be kept under the new covenant. We have our sabbath rest in christ. By trusting in his finish work on the cross we have fulfill the sabbath and all of the laws of God through him. But i know i will never convince you lol. I was the same why one time. I used to listen to amazing facts program. I read ellen whites books too. I attended a sda church one time. They are great people i must say. But off on the word in many places.