• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/28/2016 at 10:03 PM, Ezra said:

Not filled with life, but certainly other worlds to be inhabited in the future (Hebrews 11:3).  "The worlds (plural) were framed by the Word of God".

Since we do not know enough about the eternal state, and God has deliberately withheld that information because of our imperfection (Rom 8:21; 1 Cor 2:9), we should be careful in how we approach this subject.

As to "aliens" and flying saucers from outer space, those are in all probability evil angels and demons pretending to be benefactors of humanity. This also ties in with the theory that aliens created this earth and its inhabitants (an attempt to dismiss God, and make creatures into creators).

I agree. We are dealing with the supernatural not of our dimension. In fact, I wrote an article not long ago on what I see possibly taking place to deceive the world, if anyone wants to compare notes.

http://www.ourpatrioticduty.com/alien-beings-or-demonic-spirits

The Bible is packed with supernatural events. To take heed that no man be deceived for what's coming upon the earth, for men's hearts failing them for fear. In addition to portals being opened up releasing evil angelic beings, demons and locusts that have a King during the tribulation, and possibly a prelude... I postulate perceived ET'S will be a deception and possibly play a role in end-time events. You sure can see 'the handwriting on the wall' with all the ET nonsense plastered all over the place on TV. The Vatican and Holy See sure seem to think ET is coming for a visit, or is already here. But don't take my word for it, checkout all the bizarre statements coming out of the Vatican. If you can't find them, I'd be happy to supply them. And I'm not Catholic bashing by any means.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.27
  • Days Won:  3

On 29 November 2016 at 0:43 PM, Wayne222 said:

Does anyone think God may have created other worlds filled with life ? And would they have beings created in his image ? I myself hope so. I also would hope they did not fall like Adam did. They would be eternal beings with a christ like image. But would they be his children too ? God can do anything in my view. There a lot of planets out in space. More then we can ever count. My hope is the whole creation is teeming with created life.

Hi Wayne,

My personal belief is that there isn't.

For sure the universe is teeming with stars, planets etc Why that many? I don't know. Do I need to know? Not really - But, we have been given minds that like to search things out - and seeking is Biblical. 

I also believe that God is not willy nilly - by this I mean He makes things for reasons. 

Does He ever create things "just because"? I don't believe so, but then it does beg the question -" if there is not life on other planets, why have other planets"? 

So there has to be a "reason", but maybe our limited understanding can't compute the answer....

....those are my thoughts.

Edited by HisFirst

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

12 hours ago, HisFirst said:

Hi Wayne,

My personal belief is that there isn't.

For sure the universe is teeming with stars, planets etc Why that many? I don't know. Do I need to know? Not really - But, we have been given minds that like to search things out - and seeking is Biblical. 

I also believe that God is not willy nilly - by this I mean He makes things for reasons. 

Does He ever create things "just because"? I don't believe so, but then it does beg the question -" if there is not life on other planets, why have other planets"? 

So there has to be a "reason", but maybe our limited understanding can't compute the answer....

....those are my thoughts.

Hi his first.    I would  right now disagree. It would seem to me Gods nature is to build his kingdom. Would he not put his kingdom on other worlds he had made ? I hope so. When christ comes back we find he rules the heavens from this earth.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 12/9/2016 at 3:09 PM, missmuffet said:

We do not know that there is life on other planets.....

all the indications is that there is not.   simple.  and those other planets, stars, the whole universe is due to be melted,

so don't expect life anywhere else or in the future on other planets. 

YHWH has put in HIS WORD enough for us to rest, have peace, and fullness of joy, righteousness and eternal life ,

and all always in line with HIS WORD declares HIS PLAN, HIS PURPOSE, and SALVATION IN Y'SHUA PERFECTLY - no imagination needed (HIS REVELATION is beyond all we can even ask or think ! ) ....

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I used to think so but now I'm not as certain. First of all what we think we see we our telescopes may be wrong. Perhaps there aren't billions of other planets. We just don't know. I think the great pyramids and places like puma punku were made by evil angels. After all, their leader Satan wanted to be like God so I think his angels like to be worshiped too. It seems like God lets them do it for awhile and then He destroys the people who worshiped them as well as most of their building. 

I'll also say that if God did create other mortals on other planets I think He put them so far away that even a Star Trek type ship could never reach them.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4,166
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  10/04/1980

i had someone once tell me that because of our sinful stat God put our planet in quarentine to prevent sin from spreading to the rest of the universe.

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.27
  • Days Won:  3

6 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Hi his first.    I would  right now disagree. It would seem to me Gods nature is to build his kingdom. Would he not put his kingdom on other worlds he had made ? I hope so. When christ comes back we find he rules the heavens from this earth.

I simply don't know Wayne - one thing is certain though, I stand in awe of His magnificant starry creation - it truly blows my mind when I squint through my humble little telescope and look at the moon . Just seeing the surface on the moon is amazing, and by comparison to planets like Jupiter and Saturn, Earths little moon is a minor player (in looks, size) but it still leaves me speechless - and in awe of God.

Makes me feel like a speck!...but a loved speck??

Edited by HisFirst

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,437
  • Content Per Day:  0.91
  • Days Won:  0

On 30/11/2016 at 2:29 AM, warrior12 said:

What i say though is, we have lots of structures now existing on this earth that still baffles the mind and no concrete proof for their existence and how they were constructed.  The precision and scale of some of those structures has some scientist and people who studies those findings making claims or conclusions as to alien beings or creatures from other worlds or planets.  puma punku is one such place that has extraordinary buildings that would take giants or machinery that has to be more advanced to do the work.  The Giza Pyramid and the valley of the kings is also mystifying. 

There are lots of false claims by the "ancient aliens" brigade.

Its all been debunked.

Just one eg ... http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/puma-punku/

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,369
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, SimonB said:

Its all been debunked.

Just one eg ... http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/puma-punku/

I have watched a lot of documentaries on the ancient buildings and i am not convinced stones and copper chisels transformed those stones into almost perfect construction, plus moving 500 tons stones in place.  Not saying that aliens did those as i have no concept about that.  Just that some of the top construction builders are still bewildered about how those construction were done and even claim that some of those construction cannot be done easily, even with today modern machinery.    I will try to find those docs and post the links.

Here is a small video of a thousand ton block.  How do you move a thousand ton block.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, SimonB said:

Its all been debunked.

it's all been debunked???????    one article about a huge subject concerning thousands of people doing research and you say it's all been debunked....

Oh my.....