Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

Does anyone think God may have created other worlds filled with life ? And would they have beings created in his image ? I myself hope so. I also would hope they did not fall like Adam did. They would be eternal beings with a christ like image. But would they be his children too ? God can do anything in my view. There a lot of planets out in space. More then we can ever count. My hope is the whole creation is teeming with created life.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

Does anyone think God may have created other worlds filled with life ?

Not filled with life, but certainly other worlds to be inhabited in the future (Hebrews 11:3).  "The worlds (plural) were framed by the Word of God".

Since we do not know enough about the eternal state, and God has deliberately withheld that information because of our imperfection (Rom 8:21; 1 Cor 2:9), we should be careful in how we approach this subject.

As to "aliens" and flying saucers from outer space, those are in all probability evil angels and demons pretending to be benefactors of humanity. This also ties in with the theory that aliens created this earth and its inhabitants (an attempt to dismiss God, and make creatures into creators).

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

I would imagine that on some world the same question could be asked with the same responses.  God is Infinite intelligence, infinite creativity,and infinite love.......perhaps we should develop the ability to be surprised.  

Peace
Mark

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

Very good question Wayne222.  See, you are a man that does not just whistle when you are driving, but let your imagination wonder about our creator.   That is a difficult question to ponder on and i am sure it had come across everyone's mind at some point or the other.   Just don't know though.

What i say though is, we have lots of structures now existing on this earth that still baffles the mind and no concrete proof for their existence and how they were constructed.  The precision and scale of some of those structures has some scientist and people who studies those findings making claims or conclusions as to alien beings or creatures from other worlds or planets.  puma punku is one such place that has extraordinary buildings that would take giants or machinery that has to be more advanced to do the work.  The Giza Pyramid and the valley of the kings is also mystifying. 

34 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Very good question Wayne222.  See, you are a man that does not just whistle when you are driving, but let your imagination wonder about our creator.   That is a difficult question to ponder on and i am sure it had come across everyone's mind at some point or the other.   Just don't know though.

What i say though is, we have lots of structures now existing on this earth that still baffles the mind and no concrete proof for their existence and how they were constructed.  The precision and scale of some of those structures has some scientist and people who studies those findings making claims or conclusions as to alien beings or creatures from other worlds or planets.  puma punku is one such place that has extraordinary buildings that would take giants or machinery that has to be more advanced to do the work.  The Giza Pyramid and the valley of the kings is also mystifying. 

Yes those are hard to understand as to the way they came about. I just love to think some people made in Gods image is living on other worlds . And might even know about us. They might be waiting for the day we are made inmortal. God might be ruling over endless worlds. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

10 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Yes those are hard to understand as to the way they came about. I just love to think some people made in Gods image is living on other worlds . And might even know about us. They might be waiting for the day we are made inmortal. God might be ruling over endless worlds. 

Well in 2015 NASA said the following.

New findings from NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) provide the strongest evidence yet that liquid water flows intermittently on present-day Mars.

At the same time, some people think, man never been to the moon and the whole thing was filmed in a studio. 

Maybe Mars had life at one point. But when satan fought against God it wreak alot of the creation. Maybe angels were over the planets. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

11 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Well in 2015 NASA said the following.

New findings from NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) provide the strongest evidence yet that liquid water flows intermittently on present-day Mars.

At the same time, some people think, man never been to the moon and the whole thing was filmed in a studio. 

Man has been to the moon, BUT.......what video we see was quite obviously done on a sound stage. Likely because the real video was of very poor quality.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On 11/28/2016 at 8:43 PM, Wayne222 said:

Does anyone think God may have created other worlds filled with life ? And would they have beings created in his image ? I myself hope so. I also would hope they did not fall like Adam did. They would be eternal beings with a christ like image. But would they be his children too ? God can do anything in my view. There a lot of planets out in space. More then we can ever count. My hope is the whole creation is teeming with created life.

The Bible is silent on the issue which BTW has nothing to do with human salvation.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

42 minutes ago, mikefromwichita said:

Man has been to the moon, BUT.......what video we see was quite obviously done on a sound stage. Likely because the real video was of very poor quality.

I have friends who worked at JPL that tell me that the pictures that are obviously done in a warehouse setting were  taken  at times when the astronauts were practicing how to do things.  I don't know about video's.....     can't say if pure truth or not.