• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, warrior12 said:

What or where is your proof. You have to pony up here mike, come with some solid stuff, evidence is the stuff we are after.  Have any ?????.:blink:

The proof is easily available for those who care to look. Really, the chore is for those who claim the false stills and videos to be real.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 7:47 AM, mikefromwichita said:

'there are no other life forms.' Is this just opinion or do you have some level of evidence? That the Bible does not mention alien life is not a proof that such does not exist.

Yes actually it is proof. Because God gives us everything we need to know. And if there was proof of other intelligent life on other worlds, then the bible would have SAID it. You cannot add words to Scripture. If it doesn't say it, or even imply it, then don't believe it. Simple.

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 10:40 AM, other one said:

Cherubim,  seraphim, archangel all are ET'S from another world.   Some good, some bad, but do exist.

Non believers will confuse the bad ones with the Anunnaki

No, they are angels of God or demons. Not from other worlds, from heaven or hell. The Annunaki themselves are demons

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 11:22 AM, Remnantrob said:

In the sda church we believe that there are other worlds that God created with intelligent beings. We believe that man was the crowning act of all of God's creations.  We believe that they did not fall like our earth did. One of the text that I've heard many times is Luke 15:4 where earth would be that 1 lost sheep that was lost that God came to find.  We believe that they are interested in our salvation and watching with interest.  Now I wouldn't say they are aliens but I do wonder what the mind of God would have created outside of the human race and angels.  

The 'lost sheep is 'us' brother. I am sorry but there are no others. Be wary of anyone who would add to scripture for that is wrong.

Revelation 22:18   For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Revelation 22:19   And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Now there are those who believe that John was speaking only of Revelation here but he is not; he is speaking of the whole bible.

For John was quoting ....

Deuteronomy 4:2   Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

I saw in another of your posts where you said that accusations of the SDAs as a cult are 'shaking you to the core'.

Brother, no matter what anyone says to you, don't be afraid to question your church's teachings. Don't be afraid to compare what they teach with what the bible teaches. BE A BEREAN (Acts 17:11). They didn't just accept everything blindly, but they searched the Scriptures. So search the Scriptures. And read your history to see if any of the prophecies of EG White have ever come true.

Sorry this is getting off topic, I know so I will shut up from here but brother, the salvation of souls is very dear to my heart. including yours.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

No, they are angels of God or demons. Not from other worlds, from heaven or hell. The Annunaki themselves are demons

They are fallen angels, demons are the disembodied spirits of dead Neplilim

Guest Teditis

I believe that there's a possibility that there is intelligent life on other planets and that in no wise dilutes the reality

of our God being the Creator of all things.

I think that the argument that because there is no mention of them in the Bible is actually proof against them from

possibly existing as a rather sophomoric argument because there are so many things that aren't included in the Bible

that nevertheless exist.

Still, I don't find myself dwelling on the issue that much either. Although I do sometimes watch that show on TV called

"Ancient Aliens". I find it rather amusing that people would get so wound up in that type of issue and I love to laugh at

their wonky logic and reasoning. haha.

• Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Birthday:  02/23/1982

On 12/3/2016 at 10:40 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

The 'lost sheep is 'us' brother. I am sorry but there are no others. Be wary of anyone who would add to scripture for that is wrong.

Revelation 22:18   For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Revelation 22:19   And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Now there are those who believe that John was speaking only of Revelation here but he is not; he is speaking of the whole bible.

For John was quoting ....

Deuteronomy 4:2   Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

I saw in another of your posts where you said that accusations of the SDAs as a cult are 'shaking you to the core'.

Brother, no matter what anyone says to you, don't be afraid to question your church's teachings. Don't be afraid to compare what they teach with what the bible teaches. BE A BEREAN (Acts 17:11). They didn't just accept everything blindly, but they searched the Scriptures. So search the Scriptures. And read your history to see if any of the prophecies of EG White have ever come true.

Sorry this is getting off topic, I know so I will shut up from here but brother, the salvation of souls is very dear to my heart. including yours.

TMHU71,

Thank you for you concern and kind words. Just wanted to clarify that the shaking to my core took place at about age 19 and later on in that post that you are referring to I said that I took the advice of a friend and waited on the Lord and he led me to the answers to the questions I had. 

Quick question for you. Since you said we are the lost sheep who is the 99 that weren't lost. Not trying to be argumentative just curious who you believe hey are. thanks and have a wonderful day.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 1:09 PM, other one said:

They are fallen angels, demons are the disembodied spirits of dead Neplilim

No, demons are fallen angels. You sound like you are mistaking them for the Greek Daimonion, nature spirits, which is why the KJV uses devils instead of demons

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

20 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

No, demons are fallen angels. You sound like you are mistaking them for the Greek Daimonion, nature spirits, which is why the KJV uses devils instead of demons

I had two of them living with us for about three years.  They are not fallen angles. You can talk about different words all you want but I know them intimently.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 1:48 PM, Teditis said:

I believe that there's a possibility that there is intelligent life on other planets and that in no wise dilutes the reality

of our God being the Creator of all things.

I think that the argument that because there is no mention of them in the Bible is actually proof against them from

possibly existing as a rather sophomoric argument because there are so many things that aren't included in the Bible

that nevertheless exist.

Still, I don't find myself dwelling on the issue that much either. Although I do sometimes watch that show on TV called

"Ancient Aliens". I find it rather amusing that people would get so wound up in that type of issue and I love to laugh at

their wonky logic and reasoning. haha.

I have to disagree with that; If there were other beings in the universe then the bible would have SAID it.

that nevertheless exist.***

That doesn't work as proof of aliens.

Though it cant be argued that there have been demonic visitations (demons visiting Earth disguised as aliens or false gods) there is a good reason why the bible doesn't dwell on them. First, as I have said, they aren't aliens, they are demons. Secondly, studying "alien" visitation does nothing but lead one down any number of dangerous spiritual side trails that we have no business being on.

Kind of like trying to ski in the unpatrolled back country. (Anyone ever been to Revelstoke in British Columbia?)