• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

I have to disagree with that; If there were other beings in the universe then the bible would have SAID it.

Did say it.....   different kinds of beings, some called beasts and some referred to as different kinds of angels...

Guest shiloh357
28 minutes ago, other one said:

Did say it.....   different kinds of beings, some called beasts and some referred to as different kinds of angels...

Yeah, but that's not the same as claiming that God created extraterrestrials on other planets, humanoid or something else.   Angels and demonic beasts are a given. 

And soon a really big bunch of them are going to be thrown down here and most likely people will think they are the ET's that we are hearing about....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

Just now, Abby-Joy said:

You're right... the things that are coming upon this earth will cause men's hearts to fail them or fear...

amen

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎29‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 1:43 PM, Wayne222 said:

Does anyone think God may have created other worlds filled with life ? And would they have beings created in his image ? I myself hope so. I also would hope they did not fall like Adam did. They would be eternal beings with a christ like image. But would they be his children too ? God can do anything in my view. There a lot of planets out in space. More then we can ever count. My hope is the whole creation is teeming with created life.

Yes,

Revelation  12:12, Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

"Ye heavens," Plural, and "ye," Plural, that dwell in "them," Plural. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, other one said:

Noooo, it didn't. You have to be very careful about reading far too much into the bible. Its called isegesis, reading into scripture what isn't there at all.

BEASTS are nothing more than the animals of this earth. The only reference to "beast" which doesn't apply to earthly animals is Satan and the antichrist.

Angels are God's angels, not aliens, or Satan's fallen ones who originally came from heaven (Jude 1:6). NOT the souls of the Nephilim either, as that would presume the existence of disembodied souls. Which don't exist exept in the minds of those who watch those stupid Ghost Hunter shows.

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71

goodness, have you got a lot to learn....

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

We do not know that there is life on other planets. As far as UFO's it is very possible that demons can make them seem very real.

Guest shiloh357

The whole fascination with extraterrestrials is really about the promotion of Evolution and Secular Humanism.  The programming on the inaccurately named, "History Channel"  are really designed around a humanistic/atheistic worldview and all this stuff about aliens and the pop history and outright lies about the Bible feed into that narrative.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I find this concept very interesting.  Methinks it rather egocentric to think that we are the ONLY life in the entire universe.  What if each life supporting planet that is potentially inhabited by intelligent beings has it's own being of higher power?  I'm going to go sit in the corner for suggesting such a supposition, as I'm sure I'll get dinged, lol.