• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/26/1972

I have a question.  Every now and then I see blurbs on the internet from religious people claiming that when the end times finally get here, all three Abrahamic religions will actually end up joing forces to fight evil or something.  Where is this coming from?  IS it scriptural?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

14 minutes ago, Big Time said:

I have a question.  Every now and then I see blurbs on the internet from religious people claiming that when the end times finally get here, all three Abrahamic religions will actually end up joing forces to fight evil or something.  Where is this coming from?  IS it scriptural?

No, this is definitely not scriptural, but is a doctrine of devils. Bible Christianity is incompatible with either Judaism or Islam, since both these false religions reject the triune Godhead (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit), the Deity of Christ, and the perfect finished work of Christ for our redemption.

What is true from Scripture is that under the Antichrist, there will be a one-world religion where the worship of Satan and the Antichrist will also include the worship of the image of the Beast (the Antichrist).  This will be the worst form of idolatry, but all those who are not saved will be deceived into compliance. Study Revelation chapter 13.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  03/26/1972

thank you!  I thought as much.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

8 minutes ago, Big Time said:

thank you!  I thought as much.

Nice to have you here Big Time.  This is a great place to come in order to grow isn't it?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

44 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Islam is not an 'Abrahamic religion'. It changed the narrative through the Koran and other of it's teachings. According to Islam, the Abrahamic Promise runs through Ishmael not Isaac...lies.

Right. The Koran has Abraham and Ishmael setting up the Kaaba in Mecca! The Kaaba is a black cube and represents Saturn, the false god of ancient times. The Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca) centers around the Kaaba.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 3:39 PM, Big Time said:

I never heard that before but I can tell you its complete nonsense. You cant fight side by side with a religion (namely, Islam, and for the moment, Judaism, [but that will change]) that is completely against the principles of Christianity. We are called not to be yoked unequally with the non-believer.

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  625
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

On 11/29/2016 at 11:59 AM, Ezra said:

No, this is definitely not scriptural, but is a doctrine of devils. Bible Christianity is incompatible with either Judaism or Islam, since both these false religions reject the triune Godhead (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit), the Deity of Christ, and the perfect finished work of Christ for our redemption.

What is true from Scripture is that under the Antichrist, there will be a one-world religion where the worship of Satan and the Antichrist will also include the worship of the image of the Beast (the Antichrist).  This will be the worst form of idolatry, but all those who are not saved will be deceived into compliance. Study Revelation chapter 13.

Christianity is the FULFILLMENT of Judaism.  
It is not "incompatible" with it.

You are correct about Islam, however.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 11/29/2016 at 1:39 PM, Big Time said:

No you are confusing crossover episodes on the CW with religions.... {wink}

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

I presume you refer to Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

The only way the three will unite is under a false messianic leader. Then it would not be true Christianity in the mix.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

I just removed about 12 posts that were mostly bickering between real and ezra or quotes of that bickering, with disrespect being shown to each other in turn. I think this is a reasonable question that the OP asked and I think it should be given the chance to be answered without me having to delete the thread.

If that same argument starts up again and the replies are as vitriolic, you will both be banned from the thread.

God bless,

Steve