Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

Jesus was shown to be a man of sorrows. Also isa 53 says he was rejected and hated. I want to know what kind of sorrows did he have ? But no matter what kinds he had. He knew grief very well. I think he will not dispise anyone . He knows what it is to be hated and rejected. How worthy Jesus is to be our high priest. To me knowing how afflicted he was with sorrow. He will not reject anyone because of there weakness. I think also Jesus is much diffrent then the world thinks. He is not high minded but lowly. We who are lowly can take heart. I like thinking of him being a man of sorrows. He knows us and does not reject us. This world will reject us because its highmindedness is offended by it.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Its simple really same reason He wept going in to Jeusalem. Hes seeing the condition were in and knows the condition we were in in Adam. We are all living for self in the flesh. We are created to walk with God. The damage done is colosal. I said last night I was the happpiest guy on earth until I meet Jesus. What a testimony eh?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/30/2016 at 11:55 PM, Wayne222 said:

Jesus was shown to be a man of sorrows. Also isa 53 says he was rejected and hated. I want to know what kind of sorrows did he have ? But no matter what kinds he had. He knew grief very well. I think he will not dispise anyone . He knows what it is to be hated and rejected. How worthy Jesus is to be our high priest. To me knowing how afflicted he was with sorrow. He will not reject anyone because of there weakness. I think also Jesus is much diffrent then the world thinks. He is not high minded but lowly. We who are lowly can take heart. I like thinking of him being a man of sorrows. He knows us and does not reject us. This world will reject us because its highmindedness is offended by it.

You could say that the more loving and compassionate someone is, the more they suffer.  Good loving parents, suffer more for their children than those who are not.  We often I believe use our 'harsh' emotions to protect us from the pain, struggle, and suffering of those around us.   Judging saves us from bearing others burden.  Sin is an escape from the pain of life, but in doing so we cause more pain.  That is why many of our judgements are sinful because they are based on a fear of seeking to understand others more deeply.    Jesus by not running from life, accepting the pain that comes from love, he took on our suffering and died for us.  This is a mystery I am still struggling with.  I believe it, get some small insight and then it hides again.  I do know that Jesus Christ knows the suffering of each man woman and child, he knows their hearts, and I am thankful that in the end, he is the one we stand before and not some other Christian.

Good post-Wayne, thank you. 

Peace
Mark

1 hour ago, markdohle said:

You could say that the more loving and compassionate someone is, the more they suffer.  Good loving parents, suffer more for their children than those who are not.  We often I believe use our 'harsh' emotions to protect us from the pain, struggle, and suffering of those around us.   Judging saves us from bearing others burden.  Sin is an escape from the pain of life, but in doing so we cause more pain.  That is why many of our judgements are sinful because they are based on a fear of seeking to understand others more deeply.    Jesus by not running from life, accepting the pain that comes from love, he took on our suffering and died for us.  This is a mystery I am still struggling with.  I believe it, get some small insight and then it hides again.  I do know that Jesus Christ knows the suffering of each man woman and child, he knows their hearts, and I am thankful that in the end, he is the one we stand before and not some other Christian.

Good post-Wayne, thank you. 

Peace
Mark

Yes i agree wholeheartedly that Jesus was loving and compassionate and thus felt great sorrow within his heart for the hurts and sins of people. Good insight. That is what i want to know about him Mark. He will not reject us because of sin or status. I seen christians sad to say who will be offended because a christian sins instead of being conpassionate. Thats not to condone sin but to seek to restore some one. Jesus our high priest comes to save us from our sins. I too am glad i stand before him Mark. 

10 minutes ago, Yowm said:

He bore our sorrows and therefore was 'a man of sorrows'

God's Spirit and His fruit is joy.

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
(Isa 53:4)

Yown how did our Lord borne our griefs and carried our sorrows. I do know by being nail to the cross he did do that but i still dont understand enough . I think he felt  sorrowful within his heart for us and everyone of us . So to obtain peace for us through his cross. But its much more to it.

Yes all these things shall pass away. He took on mans weakness very true. Like Paul wrote he become poor for our sakes. He was rich and become poor. Which open him up to the grief he receive as the son of God. A man of sorrows. 

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,065
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

No one knows what a perfect eternal union is like in any shape or form... but it was enough for The God man to bleed from His sweat to desire another way... yet The Father could only be satisfied by His sacrifice at the cross! This sorrow God bore in Himself is the wrath toward rejectors of Himself in this gift which fires the eternal hell...  Love, Steven